Hunter Achievements: SoV, SoL, PoP, LoY

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by GoldenFrog, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Schadenfreude Augur

The mob location data for Droga [2003] went completely haywire whether by accident or design after a patch a good few years ago. A shame as it was a nicely crafted zone with the huge amount of rares placed with care and attention.
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Looks like the devs updated these events (thank you btw they have been buggy since PoP was released!)....probably still needs some fine tuning
  3. GoldenFrog Augur

Things are going okay, besides the items verified by devs as issues.

Of note, if any have input:
    • Dolshak the Ornery hasn't shown for 2 days of NE Fort Clearing. No big yet, just asking
    • Queen Raltaas: Day 18 of an alt parked and killing every re-spawn. No gaps in coverage except during patch
    • Berserkers & Named still no-show in (aptly named?) Swamp of No Hope
  4. Orbital101 Augur

Dolshak poped for me after 12 hrs and the only time i decided to clear the fort + outside giant was when he poped. Cant tell if it s anything to do with it ..
    Queen took me 3 days without killing anything... She just pop like Vaniki but on a smaller timer.
    Maybe because all the Beserkers are Impalers? Gotta kill those they work the same way as beserkers.
  5. Ginormus Journeyman

Dolshak popped for me within a few hours only (maybe 2 or 3 hours max), only when I was bored and decided to kill all the giants in the fort and around. Maybe luck, maybe script ...
  6. GoldenFrog Augur

Thank you, Orbital. I'm guessing you know this, but I obviously missed it.

Moved several trackers in and finished the zone within' a couple hours of non-stop chasing. (As always the last named or two took the longest)

There is 1-2 cycles, involving either 1 big set, or 2 separate sets of Named + Berkerker/Impaler.

We would have cycles with as many as 15 named back-to-back immediately spawning on death of previous. Sometimes a berkserker or impaler as a PH. On occasion, 2 named at a time.

Didn't take the time to decipher if 1 cycle or two.

Guessing there are 2 and 1 had dramatically skewed % in favor of berserkers. Most likely you smarter folks already have this figured out.
  7. Ishtass Augur

I can basically confirm this. Petrifin I got to spawn in the red box. I got Quid in the pink box, and Mort I found pretty much everywhere, that dude gets around <wink>. I got him in the red box as well as in the drake area which you don't have listed here.
  8. Uuvin Augur

Finished hunter poair ( eryslai) by killing the breezewing last - and it updated the fishlord event from coirnav (which I had done the previous day and it didn't update then).
  9. Omegga Elder

Is there a good list Western Waste Dragon Cycles? I found this list of 3 roaming dragon spot phs but is there a good list of which spawn in each of the 3 cycles. Also do the Saparas have their own cycle or cycles? I have only seen 2 Saparas up at once.

3 roamer cycle dragons:
    Amcilla
    Aptaev
    Bufa
    Crial
    Gangel
    Honvar
    Linbrak
    Makala
    Nintal
    Myga
    Nyga
    Onava
    Quoza
    Sivar
    Uiliak
    Yal

I have seen posts with these cycles:

Amcilla/Bufa/Gangel/Makala
    Amcilla/Onava/Gangel,/Myga/Quoza
    Orbital101 likes this.
  10. Orbital101 Augur

Saparas are on a different cycle each from a different set of dragon. One of the static down by ToV share spawn with 3 others that I have marked on my map... all the other roamers seem to share 2or3 spawn and that killing one will not guarantee another to respawn but often the same one. So kill all roamers and the first one on the right of ToV entrance is my best advice. I have labeled all the static and 1 roamers that seem to be staying down by ToV which respawn as another type but it was useless to labels every other one due of roaming all over the map. The respawn is less then 6 hrs.
  11. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

When are achievement related titles coming in? Looking for my "Conqueror of Kunark" title. Once I get that, then, I win EQ I think? Prefix titles like Godslayer Soandso Conqueror of Kunark would be nice.
  12. Orbital101 Augur

My list of titles will make the server crash if I get any more.
  13. GoldenFrog Augur

I have 50% of LDoN left to finish Hunter as well, thanks in no small part to all the help on this and other similar threads.

All, that is, except Queen Raltaas. Deep into Week #3 of 24/7 coverage and still haven't seen that wily spider. But it'll happen. Some day.
  14. smash Augur

Lossenmacher in PoAir.

Any got problems with that one? I killed it 3 times and no updates. Spawn in spider ring event.
  15. Symbius Augur

I must've got lucky with that Queen then. However, the silly Chetari Darkling won't show up for me. Beginning to wonder if the NE corner spot by Breeding Grounds and BRD1.5 on map is the correct one.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Its on the dot
  17. GoldenFrog Augur

Agree. Have seen him a couple times and each was "on the dot".
  18. Omegga Elder

Queen Raltaas took me about 7 days.
    Dolshak showed up after I cleared the fort. I have read he can be killed or despawned when the giants start respawning.
    We found Impalers also spawn named.
  19. Cavall Journeyman

This is part of a bug that includes the new named in Tactics, Torment, Air, Storms, and Time. My main wasn't granted credit for PoTime until all the new additions to those zones were killed. My alt wasn't granted completion for any of those kills until Time was completed, and which time he was simultaneously granted credit for all of them.
  20. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

Chalk me up for another Queen Raltaas denier. Last named I've got in Velious but I just don't have the time to sit a character in the zone 24/7 currently. Thought I was home free when i got Vaniki but I'm beginning to think this spider is even more of a PITA since she only has the one potential spawn point.