Everquest Trivia #561

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Captain Video, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Captain Video Augur

One of the above statements is false.
  2. Mary Poppins Augur

Boze, you are off a little one some of your understandings. Which is a good thing for me. I tell you this out of respect for you winning the first revamped trivia game and helping to carry on the tradition. I'm not telling you exactly what is off because you are the enemy and I am a jerk when I'm in competitive mode.

Does zam show the multiple ways (and therefore zones/eras) the item can be obtained on the item's page?
    Boze likes this.
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

Goddamnit, V! I spent 6+ real life hours trying to sort through this mess - stop clarifying everything for the enemy!
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

Can we get a summary then?
  5. CaptainSkeet Augur

Does this quest involve Arcstone?
  6. Mary Poppins Augur

Normally I would try to help out and make a summary, but you are all the enemy right now.

Also, I know exactly why you guys are going along the line of thought that you're going down, so it gives me great pleasure. It totally reaffirms my strategy for this game.
  7. Boze TLP complaint factory

Is the item a potion?
  8. Captain Video Augur

No.

I have to say yes and no. The item page links to the above-cited quest, yes. In text (not player comments) it mentions the item's primary use. It does not explicitly state how the item is obtained, or all the places where.
  9. Finfan Augur

May I assume that the "Classic" zone that this item is found in is part of the original three continents?
  10. CaptainSkeet Augur

Does this quest involve Arthicrex?
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

I see...

I'm on the road right now. When I get home and have access to my comp, I will attempt to finish this. I require no further questions and will refrain from asking new ones so others do not gain any additional insight. Because you are all my enemies. And I hate V right now. Because he is evil.
  12. Captain Video Augur

No.
  13. Captain Video Augur

No.
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

I approve of this question. :D
  15. CaptainSkeet Augur

Is this just an elaborate ruse designed to make strangers waste their time searching for an imaginary item in an online elf pixel simulator?
  16. Boze TLP complaint factory

17. Captain Video Augur

Elf assassins will be after me as soon as the answer is revealed, you can be sure.

I thought I answered this question before, sorry. No.
  18. Finfan Augur

Is the classic zone the item is found in some version of the three original planes?
  19. Captain Video Augur

No.
  20. Finfan Augur

What the heck is your idea of classic? (Not the question)

Did the "classic" zone this item is found in exist before the Kunark expansion?