Everquest Trivia #561

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Captain Video, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Captain Video Augur

No.

No.

Underfoot! There's an expansion no one ever talks about these days. I was still an EQ newb when it was current, but I remember it having been considered extremely challenging by those who raided there in-era.

Underfoot or earlier... Yes.
  2. Mary Poppins Augur

Was the expansion the quest is from released in the Fall (for the Northern Hemisphere) of the year it was released in?
  3. CaptainSkeet Augur

Is the click effect a port?
  4. Finfan Augur

Did the quest exist before the Luclin expansion?

:confused:
  5. Captain Video Augur

Yes.

No.

In the mind of Smed, perhaps.
  6. Mary Poppins Augur

Did the expansion the quest was from include an increase in maximum leverature for standard experience gain?
  7. Captain Video Augur

Forum Quest players are supposed to be required to speak in the common tongue...

No.
  8. Mary Poppins Augur

If you're not going to make it easy for us, I'm not making it easy for you!

And you can't just arbitrarily make up rules. Well, actually, you can... but they usually get taken out in the next game. Not that I would know from first hand experience or anything.
  9. Mary Poppins Augur

Unrelated rant: this would be so much easier if I was at home. Doing this crap on my phone is irritating.
  10. Captain Video Augur

Xrehpavmd weiopjgsrp nffor gjb dsfjrsijrsmjbksafam'sf;l. Haughty elves...
  11. Mary Poppins Augur

I am methodically (and painfully) going through every quest in every zone in said expansion. I am doing this on my phone, which keeps locking up because of the ads or something. I am about 3/4 of the way through right now and I have not found anything that fits.

I hate you right now...
  12. Mary Poppins Augur

It's not there...

IT'S NOT THERE!!!

I WANT THE LAST TWO HOURS OF MY LIFE BACK YOU BASTARD!!!!

I'm going to go take a dump and re-think my life.
  13. Mary Poppins Augur

Ok, I took my dump and feel better now.

Is the quest available to do right now?
  14. Captain Video Augur

If you mean is it still in the game on live servers, yes. I'm not really giving anything away by saying there are recommended levels for both the quest and the zone.

EDIT: And yes, right now in the sense it isn't an anniversary or seasonal or hardcore or etc...
  15. Mary Poppins Augur

Is there an "o" in the zone that the quest is in?
  16. Captain Video Augur

No. I trust you're looking in the right expansion.
  17. Mary Poppins Augur

There's only one that fits the criteria. I'm gonna be hopping on a plane soon, so I'm trying to not make it too easy for someone to come in and snipe it.

Is there a "c" in the zone that the quest is in?
  18. Captain Video Augur

No. Bear in mind it was never established whether or not the quest-giver and the quest itself are in the same zone.
  19. Mary Poppins Augur

Shush! We are passed the point of logic.

Is does the xpac the quest is in have a zone that starts with "a"? The letter, not the word.
  20. Finfan Augur

Let me try again for a yes or no answer.

Did the quest originate in the Luclin expansion?