Everquest Trivia #561

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Captain Video, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Captain Video Augur

Yes.

I asked Google, and it said Fall in the northern hemisphere lasts through 12/20.
  2. Mary Poppins Augur

Hmm. You're right. The answer seems to vary, but I see that date too in some places.

Okay, even so that still leaves us with the expansion I was focusing on anyway for the last 2 days...

I've been through every quest in the zones that qualify (both "quests in" and "quests starting") about 4 times now, so I'm still stuck. There are only 3 zones that fit (plus an instanced version or so). At this point, I think I'm just going to go with the items that most look like a phallus...

Is it Brell's Personal Blessing?
  3. Boze TLP complaint factory

What's the false assumption? You said it's obtainable in classic era.
  4. Captain Video Augur

Not available in the Classic era. But you're very very warm...
  5. Mary Poppins Augur

I hate you...
  6. Mary Poppins Augur

Well, I don't know what your phallus looks like, but my phallus doesn't resemble anything else I see that remotely fits the criteria...

Shattered Sabertooth Essence?
  7. Captain Video Augur

Getting much colder. That's a raid drop.
  8. Mary Poppins Augur

I'm just going by phallus at this point. Nothing I see matches exactly...

Is it a ball of dung?
  9. Captain Video Augur

Zone doesn't have an "L" in it. Someone else is probably going to steal this from you, and you're going to scream...
  10. Mary Poppins Augur

11. Mary Poppins Augur

No c's, o's, or l's. There's only one zone. And I found no click phallus...

Archtone Wheelstick?
  12. CaptainSkeet Augur

Is it Big Sploder Fireworks?
  13. Boze TLP complaint factory

Is it Bread Cakes or Skin of Milk? Because if it is I'm going to flip a table, and the answers would have been wrong.
  14. Mary Poppins Augur

Boze: That's not a phallus.

Cap: Okay, that could pass as a phallus...
    Boze likes this.
  15. Boze TLP complaint factory

He's said yes to it resembles balls and yes to phallus. It's a wild ride.
    Edit: that Brell's item looks like it may have been... fixed =/
    Mary Poppins likes this.
  16. Captain Video Augur

Yes.
  17. Captain Video Augur

The Ball of Dung is in a zone that doesn't have an "L" in it, so it could not have been the item. I was very tired and about to hit the hay, sorry...

It's down to two items, anyone is free to take a guess. Food has already been eliminated.
  18. CaptainSkeet Augur

Well, GG. Off to Vegas so I won’t guess it.
  19. Boze TLP complaint factory

Here's all the questionable answers then =/

Yes:
    Does it have a click effect?
    Is it an item that has a clicky effect that consumes the item when used that was in classic Everquest but was in a later expansion that is repeatable and there's also more than one place to get it and it also relates to or resembles a phallus?
    Is the clicky effect actually listed as a clicky effect on zam?
    So it's obtained in classic but not in a classic zone?

No:
    Is it from the moon? (Vah Shir can get it too!)
    Is the acquisition of this item similar to the immaculate conception in that Mary was just living the life minding her own business and then woke up one day and had a "how the hell did this get here" kind of moment?
    Does it originate in Kunark? (Iksars!)
    May I assume that the "Classic" zone that this item is found in is part of the original three continents?
    Did the "classic" zone this item is found in exist before the Kunark expansion? (The item existed and is used in the Classic era, but it is not found in a Classic zone)
    Is the zone this item is obtained in part of the Kunark expansion?
  20. CaptainSkeet Augur

Yea, I would have answered these a bit dif myself. But oh well... finally got it I guess. I sorta clocked out after page 8 though.