Distillate Potions gone till PoR?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Nuggziee, May 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celatus Augur

They don't care i have quit eq 50x in the last 20 years
  2. Kristone New Member

I understand your point but I never have quit but actually will and it will be permanent. I don't mind them making changes but doing it on the fly to somehow make a point about removing the distillate potions makes no sense. I am more concerned about the current leadership and impulsive changes. Why not remove buoyancy, sow, enduring breath potions form the store? Hell just remove everything in the store including krono since none of it was "in era" for some of the newer tlp servers. If they are going to be consistent then be consistent all the way around.
  3. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Buy a Kron, sell it for platinum and buy the Alchemy made levitate / SoW / EB potions.
  4. snailish Augur

There's lots of valid reasons to quit a game.

If this potion change is yours, you were likely awfully close to that edge anyways?
  5. EQ_Addict New Member

Just put the DB store potions back and walk away.....I can't believe you would want to stop taking our money. I see no good player made long duration regen pots out there for Cornaiv any time soon.
  6. MaxTheLion Augur

Seems to be a common saying that gets thrown around way too often. If I was 100 feet away from a cliff, I'm in no danger of falling. However, if you push me 100 times at 1 foot each instance, I will eventually go over the edge whether it was my original intent or not. People don't need a single giant issue to cause them to quit if many small ones have been compiled. Perhaps look up the idiom "the straw that broke the camel's back".
    Risiko likes this.
  7. HoodenShuklak Augur

Unreal...

Nobody here is dying for classic. P99 is more suited to that than eqtlp ever will be... so lets emrace our unique instead?
  8. Celatus Augur

P99 is cancer TLP's are not perfect but sooo much better than that crap
    discordkitty likes this.
  9. Kahna Augur

My buddy was on the fence about whether to fill the 6th spot in you static group with his chanter box or a ranger guildie we were going to take pity on. Guess which way this change pushed his choice.
  10. Kahna Augur

Oh the Sow, Levi, see invis, ultravision and EB potions are still in the marketplace. Just the useful potions that are gone the clarity and regen pots.
  11. Numzan Augur

what tradeskills ?? its all about the krono farmers... Lets get serious on this.
  12. Numzan Augur

Quite honestly this is exactly what DBG does ever since they "found out they had no more stats to give mage pets" The auto grant AA's/Hero toons etc took away from players spending money on getting from 80-100 on live servers back a couple yrs ago, people spent money on expansion upgrades for accounts etc.. all to be nerfed to no end. It goes deeper then this. Nothing new about changing things "After the fact"
  13. Darchon_Xegony Augur

They probably will make more money from people adding box accounts of buff bot chanters and Druids and Shamans than they did selling those potions.
  14. Numzan Augur

I am just shaking my head right now, make a new tlp server and make it happen there. Nobody is going to lvl up on the new TLP server or care to catch-up to the existing player base. These decisions that have been made for a few years just totally blows my mind. Pantheon anyone? cause i am still waiting...
  15. Accipiter Old Timer

Tell me again how the game is meant to be played in 2018...
  16. Accipiter Old Timer

It was a stupid %@^$%@!#$ move.
    Risiko likes this.
  17. Risiko Augur

18 years apparently.
  18. Risiko Augur

The part that is disturbing is the "head in the sand" response when a decision is made.

So many things I want to say. So many things! Just grrrrrrrr!

So sick of the out right hate of the developers/designers towards the customers! It's beyond ridiculous!

The only reason 90% of your customers are still here is because NO ONE MADE A TRUE EVERQUEST CLONE! We're not here because yall do a great job.

We're here because there is NO ALTERNATIVE!
    Numzan and discordkitty like this.
  19. Risiko Augur

I'm setup for Alpha as soon as they get out of Pre-alpha and start inviting. The day that comes, see ya.
    Numzan and Armin like this.
  20. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

I look forward to another 9 months of your insightful posts
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.