cant get past server select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by svann, Jan 14, 2016.

1. justasub Journeyman

i was wrong...they are out of the kiddie fry coupons so their staff are on strike and wont work without their pay...maybe time to buy some happy meals DBG..
  2. Vaelkyrie New Member

OK fine, he quit his job for a better job, but as a result, he has a 3 day weekend to play EQ :) He jokingly told me he quit his job for EQ. It really is my bday tomorrow though ;_;
  3. Gariel New Member

they did go down >servers>down now they are locked so down server meant reset no?
  4. justasub Journeyman

maybe servers will be up tomorrow for ur bday...happy pre-bday
    Vaelkyrie likes this.
  5. Senek Journeyman

Explore them thoroughly Brave Warrior !!
    Vaelkyrie likes this.
  6. cfrechen New Member

when SoE had control i would get a email within minutes confirming they got my ticket .... and always got a follow up in 72 hours... not even a email confirming they got my ticket this time!!! It is probably an easy fix they could help me with too.. it usually is something simple, that is why it is so frustrating
  7. Gariel New Member

freedom can only go so far befor its abused, if your free speech is a heartache on a person then you have abused your freedom, assuming the saying the truth hurts doesn't come into play :)
  8. ModernMonk New Member

Well happy birthday! for tomorrow.
    Vaelkyrie likes this.
  9. kelevra New Member

its almost raid time. lol All i wanna do is raid:)
    Sindaiann likes this.
  10. Quality Lorekeeper

I am not expecting double exp for this, happens. It gets annoying but Roshen responded, which has been my biggest peeve in the past is outright silence. However, they're working on it. They are even making range items from TBM useable finally (soon?).

However, if you guys want to grab your pitch forks for double exp..... I'll benefit anyway, I have a 100 mage I need to 105 :p
    Frosten likes this.
  11. Herzlos New Member

So, anyone got any got any fun stories while we weather this downtime?
  12. Nasty New Member

you don't need exp,it all belongs to me bub
  13. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

Let me break it down for you like this. When you agree to terms and conditions of play when you first started playing the game - you effectively signed a sort-of contract. This is called a EULA. Here's what google brings up on that
    An End User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal contract between a software application author or publisher and the user of that application.
    If you read it carefully you'll find that DBG has upheld its end of the bargain to what you agreed to. If you don't like it you may terminate this agreement by moving on (stop paying/playing).

Furthermore "freedom of speech" was not taken away. The 1st amendment of the U.S. constitution protects citizens from reprisal from the government. Last I checked - nobody on this forum is acting on behalf of the government to penalize you. Other citizens are perfectly free to call you an idiot when you say idiotic things - which you are free to do (and did.)
  14. Thiamine New Member

Actually , it is the same for everyone. If you have an issue you will get response depending on how bad the issue is. If it is something minor that is different. However you did say SOE would respond within minutes. I remember petitioning with SOE and waiting a few hours to get a response back to a petition sent in. You do also know that the same people who worked for SOE work for Daybreak now so using the excuse it is Daybreaks fault can not be used.
  15. kelevra New Member

lol GOTEM
  16. Alekzandre Augur

Senek came back and the Servers Broke...very suspicious! ;)
  17. Louhi New Member

At least noone said SERVERS UP like they used to say on the game chat :p
    Was really annoying!
  18. 1018_01 Elder

But I'm human and cant see in the dark.

WTB Large Lantern 1 Krono
    Vaelkyrie likes this.
  19. Quality Lorekeeper

What I read was, you were gonna load my mage and PL him to 105? Thanks dude, see you when servers are up :D
  20. Quality Lorekeeper

If you have a TBM helm anyway, haha