cant get past server select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by svann, Jan 14, 2016.

1. XanaronPovar New Member

They are clearly a victim of public education, lol
  2. justasub Journeyman

starting to be every 2 weeks...maybe the nerd hackers got paid today and they bought a new case of coke and some cookies...enjoy the weekend
  3. Herzlos New Member

A player of an MMORPG calling someone else a nerd...WE'RE ALL NERDS HERE!
  4. justasub Journeyman

as for the EULA....they dont follow it themselves....except when its convenient...so useless argument on ur part
  5. Angrif Lorekeeper

My only real complaints about these interuptions is that if it is indeed another DDoS attack like back around Christmas, nothing seems to have been done about it. Someone more educated about it than I please help, but as I understand it, there are things that Daybreak could do to prevent or mitigate the impact of these attacks. Yes, it would cost money, but that should be a given when doing this type of business.

The other issue is the infrequent updates. Would be nice if someone would provide more updates. What they have found, what they are doing, etc.
  6. 1018_01 Elder

Ahh, dang, 1018 , Disconnected
  7. Seberious New Member

Freedom Of Speech Definition : the right of people to express their opinions publicly without governmental interference, subject to the laws against libel, incitement to violence or rebellion, etc.
    any goverment officials here trying to oppose on Cfrechen?
  8. XanaronPovar New Member

The issue with 'preventing' the DDoS is that the solution is reactive, not preventative.
  9. Battus New Member

that's first for me being called a NERD :confused:
  10. Delratan New Member

Actually that is a common misconception about the first amendment and freedom of speech in general.
    The first amendment and freedom of speech only means the government can't arrest or fine you for what you say. It doesn't mean that anyone else has to listen to what you say or has to host you while you say it (aka private forums hosted by daybreak so you use them at their discretion). The first amendment also doesn't shield you from criticism or consequences of your freedom of speech. If you're yelled at, chastised, censored or banned by an internet community, then your freedom of speech is not being infringed on or violated. Its just our way of showing you the door so we don't have to listen to you anymore.
    Seberious, Herzlos and XanaronPovar like this.
  11. Soraia Journeyman

Handful of servers up!
  12. cfrechen New Member

SO, freedom of speech can only be infringed upon by the government?? so you idiots are allowed to tell me i cant say whats on my mind huh?? Well FU, keyboard warriors at their best.. come insult my intelligence to my face.. if you can get out of your mothers basement !! why do people like you think you have the right to even comment? could it be you think you have freedom of speech??? clearly my original post was aimed at the Devs .. are you a Dev? i dont think so if we dont have freedom of speech ! and stay off my post.. see how that works !!
  13. Cinya New Member

Lol, you obviously don't play on Stromm / Luclin lol
  14. Herzlos New Member

Settle your rage down, kiddo. You're sounding like a troll.
    Seberious likes this.
  15. Paino New Member

servers say up:)
  16. Herzlos New Member

Servers up, btw. At least, for now.
  17. Paino New Member

servers are really up yes.:p
  18. Battus New Member

This lockout from coke cola drinking hackers ?
  19. Seberious New Member

WOOOHOOOOOOO SERVERS BACK UP OFF TO GAME
  20. Ickles New Member

the first amendment, like the other amendments in the bill of rights, specifically limits government power. this was intentional. it has nothing to do with other private citizens or your employer.