cant get past server select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by svann, Jan 14, 2016.

1. ModernMonk New Member

Your friend quit his job for EQ?
  2. Louhi New Member

Yzsr how is the sun? I heard about it too. I tried to open the windows to check it myself, but they´ve been locked so long they wont move :/
  3. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

They'd better give us 500% xp bonus for this. Plus 10,000% increased rare spawn/drop. Also they need to set our faction to ally with everybody. And I want 12 kronos sent to everybody (even silver accounts). Lastly I demand that DBG distribute all of its profits to all EQ players to include the paychecks of all of the staffers.

Do all of this and I'll stop whining on the forums until the next minor inconvenience.
    Sirene_Fippy and Senek like this.
  4. Seberious New Member

hmmm first unexpectected server downtime i have seen in over a month maybe longer so i would love to know where you get your info from many of us are not trying to bash devs bout doing there jobs we would just like an update
  5. Gariel New Member

im about to lose a task i was a hail away from, xp for group ext.ect.ect, ill tell you what happened halfway threw missions start getting lag roughly 2 secs then popped upto 10 secs killed last guy for task, by that time lag was up-to a min, went to do final hail and bam servers start crashing, first 3 down then 5 then about 8 then povar went down /shrug about to lose xp for task and just waiting hope it gets back up in time...serf the web play some starcraft find something to do other than cry. they said there working on resolving it if you were watching servers are now locked instead of down. There FIXING IT!
  6. Seberious New Member

ROFLMAO oakenblade
  7. justasub Journeyman

paychecks of the staffers at this point woiuld seem to be about 32$ and a coupon for mcdonalds fries maybe...what staff lately?
  8. 1018_01 Elder

There are 4 other rooms in this box I live in... wtf
    Vaelkyrie likes this.
  9. Gariel New Member

however a free month of all access would be nice since its been doing this several times in past month
  10. justasub Journeyman

as to the extra spawn rate...why?...so krono farmers can get extra loot to sell?...give me the xp
  11. Seberious New Member

first time ive seen an unscheduled server drop in a while
  12. Thiamine New Member

How can you put a time on when things will be back up when the servers went down unexpectedly? They have to find the path of why it went down and figure out how to fix it first.
  13. Seberious New Member

any news is better then NO news
  14. Gariel New Member

so what was that around Christmas a unscheduled server drop?
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  15. Thiamine New Member

They gave us news at the top of the page. They don't know anything else. If they did they would let us know.
  16. rmain1972 New Member

Heh. I guess I will do my school homework, and check back in an hour or two. I know it was a sudden disconnect. And when I tried to log back on, when server status said the server was up -- I got an unknown error. Maybe they are trying to figure out what that unknown error is

My wish for a future update to the client is when it is disconnected to please give control back to the user vs a client freeze up. I did end task after a few minutes of waiting for the "You have been disconnected..." message to go away.

Overall, I enjoy the game, and will continue to pay for it for my main account. I'll probably wait a few months before bringing my F2P account to pay status.
  17. Thiamine New Member

Not normally with this. It just says the servers are Locked. It does not actually mean the servers them self went off line. Just means its locked to players getting on.
  18. Hercules37 New Member

yeah I have been having the same issues with customer support taking for ever to respond to a petition
  19. Thiamine New Member

It was the same for SOE and Verant....you don' t always know the reason behind why things happen so you have to figure it out. They don' t know the reason yet.
  20. cfrechen New Member

Yea i have had at least 4 times i have been unable to log in for more than a few hours due to servers being brought down, patcher issues, getting booted .. but, you are right that isnt an inconvenience at all for those of us that are only able to play at certain times and days....sorry i bothered you with my comments.. apparently the freedom of speech was taken away recently also in America...