cant get past server select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by svann, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Roshen Brand Manager

Servers should be back up, and good to go. We appreciate everyone's patience!

If you continue to have issues, please report what server you're from when you report issues you're having in this thread.
  2. svann Augur

To add to what others have said, hackers put malware on the internet. The masses of people that dont know that they need malware protection get infected. Then the hacker can turn those millions of machines into a zombie attack army that can bring down Sony's servers. So get protection please. DDOS is millions of ignorant people.
  3. Histamine Journeyman

4. wiha Elder

and one more time they killed my pet with all the gear I made cost me alot of plat and time to get it all had pet out and one suspend with full sets of Dimensoinal Warrior gear
  5. Angrif Lorekeeper

Again, you have no farking clue what freedom of speech means. You also call people "keyboard warriors" for telling you that you are mistaken about what freedom of speech is, then tell us to "come say that to my face." So you also seem to be confused about what a "keyboard warrior" means as well. Finally, if you post something on a public forum like this, don't be surprised when someone calls you out on things that you might be wrong about. If you want to say something that only the devs see, try sending an email to customer service.
  6. justasub Journeyman

if everyone stopped clicking on jennifer lawerence nudes we wouldnt have all the bots for ddos...(yeah i checked them out too....lol)
  7. justasub Journeyman

just for fun....freedom of speech protects your right to say whatever you want....BUT you can be held responsible for what you say.you CAN say im an ...but if im offended and feel you have brought my rep down...i CAN sue you for what you have said.you can say...im gonna do ur daughter...but if i feel threatened by it....u CAN be arrested and tried for what you have said...yeah you can say anything...but better be able to back it up/defend it
  8. Frornul Journeyman

If it was hackers, what do you suppose they were after?
  9. Repthor Augur

jennifer lawerence nudes