cant get past server select

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by svann, Jan 14, 2016.

1. svann Augur

I see 3 servers down, but bristlebane is listed as up. However when I click play it doesnt do anything. The play everquest button goes dark, but it doesnt do anything else. No error given but not going to character select.

edit: ok now bristle is listed as down. at least that makes sense.
  2. Quality Lorekeeper

Pretty sure they're all borked and will be coming down.
  3. Hercules37 New Member

Why are these servers going down?
  4. cisabian New Member

maybe they forgot to pay at&t the server hosting bill ;)
  5. tokker_mage New Member

the hamster went on strike!
    Janakin likes this.
  6. Stephen51 Augur

We are in a group mission at the moment in decay, no one can see chat, task hasn't update, my girlfriend has been kicked to server screen, most servers including Xegony, (ours) are showing down.

Lockjaw, Phingol and Ragefire are all up, AB is up, Drinal, Fippy, The Rathe, Trakanon, Vulak and Zek are still up. Others are down.
  7. cisabian New Member

at least this resets the timers on bosses and screws up the farmers =D
  8. Hercules37 New Member

of course no one from Daybreak is giving a explaination
  9. Quality Lorekeeper

Yeah, I was just a few hails away from finishing a progression task, sigh. At least I have the privilege of redoing it, right =/?
  10. Quality Lorekeeper

I am sure they gotta get notified, then look, verify, then make a statement. I'd say around 20 mins would be appropriate. After that, yes there is some wonder as to why.
  11. Roshen Brand Manager

The team is aware, and we're working to resolve these issues currently!
  12. tokker_mage New Member

thank you Roshen.
  13. Seberious New Member

Any idea when the servers will come back up i need my evercrack fix already dang
  14. Tolkeen Lorekeeper

Guess it takes awhile to run out to petco and get a new hamster for the server-wheel...
  15. Seberious New Member

hmm so not only are the locked servers down everytime you try to get into another server that is reporting up you get an error message wth is going on today with daybreak
  16. Gariel New Member

just finished a task in deadhills ha, did not get final hail do hope this does not stop me from gaining my rightfully exp from completing the mission and other 2 that was in group with me as well, this hail was our exp :(
    Senek likes this.
  17. Seberious New Member

if they get it up before task timer runs out you should be able to just pick up where you left off if they do not then well you are screwed
  18. Senek Journeyman

i imagine that DB is working as fast as they can to fix the problem
  19. tokker_mage New Member

an ETA would be helpfull. =)
  20. Senek Journeyman

lol this is my first day back playing since 2005!!! first day and the servers crash lol good times :p
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.