Can't create character.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Clyve, Mar 16, 2019.

1. Clyve Lorekeeper

Just tells me that refer a friend stuff will be disabled and doesn't proceed.
  2. Mithra Augur

That's where my slower laptop is stuck, but no worries we're also stuck on Entering World

If you do get in try not to zone
  3. Khalifa Kush Lorekeeper

50,000 of your friends all try entering Walmart at the same time...how many get through the door?
    Kaeliss likes this.
  4. Clyve Lorekeeper

Now it says I have a character in game already and it needs to kick it to connect, but I don't and it's not.
  5. vylo Augur

Give it a minute it took me 2 min after clicking the button. Been waiting at least that long to log into the world.
  6. HighElfPlayer Journeyman

I show the server as being down now, including some live servers.
  7. Clyve Lorekeeper

Haha, wouldn't be a TLP if there weren't a ton of speedbumps day one.
  8. Ilshade Augur

same then disconnect - or they letting in all the streamers first like last time ?
  9. Korzu111 Elder

10. Clyve Lorekeeper

Can't even see the server list anymore, haha.
  11. Ilshade Augur

OMG now i have a locked character logged into the server nice that is it for that account
  12. Psalmz Elder

20 years and still can't figure out how to login a crowd? Btw, they did decide to wait until Saturday afternoon to have the largest possible number wanting to log at the same time.
  13. Someone Apprentice

Only 3 people in Mangler general atm... assuming total failure :p
  14. Thomasmgp Elder

i cant even pick a server.
  15. Roxxlyy Augur

With about a million and 12 people trying to log in to a 20 year old game at the exact same time, we're going to have some bumps and this is one of them. For the most part things should smooth out over time, but we'll be watching and let you all know if anything goes too haywire.
  16. Kaeliss New Member

Still trying to get into Mangler
  17. Clyve Lorekeeper

Not so sure opening midday Saturday was the best of ideas...
    Torvius, Ishbu and Lagerale like this.
  18. PriestofDiscord Journeyman

This was expected.

I don't know why people thought this launch would be any different... expect it to clear up in the coming hours.
    Lagerale likes this.
  19. Detesto New Member

Annnnd it's down...
  20. Clyve Lorekeeper

When logging in is harder than the actual game.
    Herf and mightyfp like this.