Can't create character.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Clyve, Mar 16, 2019.

1. EnchFWO Augur

10-15 min? That's overly optimistic.
  2. Ciri New Member

Same thing is happening to me.
  3. Clyve Lorekeeper

How do you get past the bonus/refer a friend warning box raid boss?
    Pagemaster likes this.
  4. ArrMonk Journeyman

Maybe have a coder spend an entire month on learning that code and testing then.

Financially it makes sense. When your customers are upset with you, they are less likely to buy station cash.....
  5. EnchFWO Augur

Pray. It took 5 minutes after clicking okay for it to allow char creation for me.
  6. Aaro New Member

They can't tell you this, so I will. You can't build your infrastructure around your 1 in 20 year contingency load. If you did, the other 19 years 363 days you'd be sporting a gold plated 20 gallon bucket with an inch of water in the bottom. Cost prohibitive.
    Torvax likes this.
  7. Clyve Lorekeeper

Did you ever get your name approved and get in game?
  8. yraapt New Member

anyone find a way past the bonus/refer window? am I supposed to just click it and hope someday it progresses further? looks totally broke...
  9. TheldranusAgnarr Lorekeeper

#KeepCalmAndPutItInAzure!
  10. yerm Augur

Has anyone actually gotten in and seen the world yet?

[IMG]
  11. gladiatoreq Elder

12. EnchFWO Augur

I created my char, name approved, and then started loading into my newbie zone and it timed out and disconnected me. :)
    Fallfyres likes this.
  13. Tankz Lorekeeper

I'm not sure attacking Roxxly is going to solve anything for you guys ..
    Jadefox likes this.
  14. Ishbu Augur

Are you aware how much nonsense your reply here is? What you were replying to has nothing to do with infrastructure or hardware or anything. It was purely about this asinine launch time.
  15. JBizzle Journeyman

I cannot get pass the "bonus/refer a friend warning box", click ok and nothing happens. Clicked DB button on character selection screen, it doesn't display my DB points.
  16. ArrMonk Journeyman

After you click Create Character, it takes about 10 minutes to the creation screen. Then when you create it, it says entering your starting zone for about 10 minutes before it crashes to server select. Then 10 minutes later when you finally get in to the server screen, one of my accounts shows my monk, but my shaman is gone on the other. I am in a vicious cycle right now.
  17. nazgull2k1 Elder

40 Minutes, still cant get in game.

The ONLY way this could POSSIBLY be more nostalgic is if in about an hour, after everyone logs in and gets comfy..

"ALL SERVERS WILL BE COMING DOWN FOR AN EMERGENCY PATCH. THE ESTIMATED DOWNTIME IS THE REST OF YOUR NATURAL LIVES. THANK YOU."

(sidenote - Gawd I hated patch days for that EXACT reason.. lol.)
    Fallfyres likes this.
  18. Miss_Jackie Custom Title

You would think by now.. after so many TLP openings, they would have fixed the character creation thingie. But, nope.
  19. JBizzle Journeyman

...Updated....I can create a character! Now only if I can log into the world.
  20. Lenyr New Member

You'd think that after 20 years and numerous new servers created that they'd have figured it out by now