Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini Syringes Augur

You can close the box or not. Makes no difference. Just stay at the step you're at and wait. It can take up to 30+ minutes at the VERY beginning of launch. But it will pan out within a few hours.
  2. Lexican New Member

Wonder if we will get a sorry from DB like SoE would have done in the day for this?
    nirriri likes this.
  3. ZerksTheLizard Journeyman

Im already Max level on Queue Quest
  4. Syllestrae Elder

This is what they did. They set server capacity smaller than number of players online so no one can get in. they're going to expand it again later after everyone's out of character creation screen i guess.
  5. Traspe Journeyman

Extremely smart on their part, two birds one stone
  6. Jeffrey Lebowski New Member

I'll never understand people who would stick up for the people they're giving their money to. If you accept this kind of crap then that's what you deserve to get. The rest of us think it should be better after all these years and tries.
    MrVictory likes this.
  7. Rowun New Member

Server Status is "Locked" according to EQ Homepage
  8. Philss Journeyman

So im here chilling watching stream while trying to get in , i see all those rage post . Holy some ppl dont really get more mature as they grow up .
  9. Jaqen New Member

this is just stupid.... can't login >.<
  10. Quill Augur

Funny.. they look silly as hell today and first impressions... Seriously 2.. 0.. 1.. 7. I understand bringing back the Classic Experience... but not this part!
  11. flyingmonk New Member

I'm not a multi million dollar company who has probably done multiple server launches... I would think that after the first few times they could get it right.... other than that GFY...
  12. Necromunger New Member

Ok, so time in queue was 1min.. then 2 min.. 4 min.. 9 min.. 12 min.. 18 min.. why is it going up instead of down if it says I an 'STILL' in the queue?
  13. Xabre New Member

I have it on good authority that if you insert dollar bills into your 5.25" floppy drive, it bumps you to the top of the queue!
  14. TruthofEQ Elder

I 2nd this, trickle in the players so they will out level the area by the time you let in the next group. Super smart!
  15. Fethos Lorekeeper

Sitting with my box up that says 1m... Still not in, 32 minutes later
  16. twocans4m New Member

i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play! i wanna play!
  17. Turkeygoblin New Member

Exactly. They put the wrong type of queue in place is my bet. Why is nobody's queue going down if it's just the login servers absor??? People have been stuck at a 4min queue for 30 minutes. Everyone that was able to make it to char select and make a character h as done so, so that's bs. NO new players can get in at all and queues are NOT going down. That makes 0 sense.
  18. Typucm Elder

AND DBG SAY THEM WILL RUN SERVER NP! NOONE CAN LOG IN!
  19. Gemini Syringes Augur

Grow up. Man up. Is this your first MMO?
  20. snubs Elder

first hour? you mean first 20 mins
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.