Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flavius22 Lorekeeper

This is so frustrating.. 27 minutes trying to login.. since 5pm EST on the dot.. come on man.. can't get a server launch right after all these years..
  2. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

Wanna cry about it?
  3. Avatar31 New Member

Looks like they're merging threads.
    nirriri likes this.
  4. Gemini Syringes Augur

The capacity is the queue, not the amount on the server. The server hasn't even been up for 30 minutes and already these incredibly melodramatic posts. We went through this on Ragefire as well. ALL login issue will be over within a 24-48 hours and then you'll never have to shed a tear again. Calm down. If you're new to a popular video game launch, stand down. You're going to look silly in by tomorrow.
    Green_Mage likes this.
  5. flyingmonk New Member

Guess what Pisses me off is it's 2017. This shouldn't be happening. What a fail. This isn't the first time a server has ever been launched. They should have had this figured out by now.
  6. nirriri New Member

Thank you Mepps. You guys must have infinite patience.
  7. SlickRick New Member

Its amazing to me that they didnt know this would happen and have a plan in place for it.
  8. AgentofChange Augur

One of my toons was lucky enough to get in, but there are literally NO new players getting in... you sure you didn't just like shut down the ability to log in? lmfao
  9. A player New Member

Ive reserved a lot of names so far. Plan on selling them for krono.
  10. Shinzen New Member

Half the problem is people trying to reserve names and never actually logging in.
  11. That One Guy Augur

At least no one is complaining about those newbie zones right now.
  12. Silinius Augur

Some salty nerds in this thread. Have you never played on a server launch before? This is to be expected. Calm down and take a hit off the inhaler.
    nirriri likes this.
  13. Coka Lorekeeper

Guys... keep calm
  14. dmanshouse New Member

15. Fethos Lorekeeper

30 minutes and still don't know how the que works. #customersupport
  16. Traspe Journeyman

So this is how they fixed the newbie zone problem...BRILLIANT
  17. Soulsiphon Elder

Kyle You hit it right on the head that's exactly whats going on East coast people are all home from work/school
    nirriri likes this.
  18. Guttin Fuzzyears Journeyman

Hey guys. I'm in, and used my p2w potions and have already soloed Naggy Vox and the Planes. No need to queue up anymore just go out and watch a movie or something and log in next week.
  19. Kicking Snake Lorekeeper

give us all a equal shake at names!
  20. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

I've got some names banked as well, PM me for infos! Guild leader and Officer names 10kr and up!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.