Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linea New Member

Just logged off...you can have my spot! A lot of times you can't even zone. There are about 5 level 10 characters already. Have fun!
  2. Chips Elder

Would I remain in the queue if I log into another server while waiting? I believe that's how it worked on some of the other prog servers.
  3. Fluid Augur

I had a half happy ending to my tale. Yeap, lost the name I have used for 35 years and the last 17+ in EQ. *BUT* I did get one name in. By the time I got in the game, there were already people at level 10. Another bright side is DBG does sell experience potions, speed potion, et al. Got to level 5 before I broke for lunch. Got to toss around a few heals, buffs, even gave another player some gold and a quest item.

I'll probably go back in a little while to see if I can get to bind affinity and SoW levels. It is neat seeing a huge number of people that mostly know how to play all in the game at once. Huge crowds is some spawns like Cubert: The lore thing really works because people have to leave the camp to do the turn in.

DBG really has to start selling name reservations IMHO.
  4. Relyn Lorekeeper

Glad I had to work until 9pm yesterday. Got home, logged on, 2 minute wait, made my character, got my name, and got to level 6, then made 3 of my other character names.
  5. dreamweaver Community Manager

Don't necro old posts. Especially with nothing useful to add.
    Dominate, Bobbybick and Skuz like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.