Can't create a character + login queue

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by MaestroM, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Endtime Elder

Can you do better? If so please start your own.
  2. Phantom Ghost Augur

Almost as if this is everybody's first launch ... for any game lol.

Everybody knows it is never smooth. But at least they did open the server the day of.
  3. Green_Mage Augur

Yea, there is a cancerous immaturity in the gaming community over stuff like this. Some of you had to think something like this would happen. Its a pretty common thing over the years. Businesses can't overinvest for opening day stability, so there are sometimes problems. There can always be problems no matter how much money and time you throw at opening day.
  4. Xabre New Member

Now this is a launch! Love it! Oh the humanity, the crying, the fear that someone is already level 5 while you are being left behind. Think of all the pounding on keyboards and indignation!!!! This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for! Thanks Devs!
    Deadshade and Tempas like this.
  5. Tempas New Member

Hey...atleast I know there will be plenty of people to chat / group with... :) they should have limited the login in to one IP just for the first few hours.... i'd hate to think someone boxing 2-3 toons will get them all in b4 me :(
  6. Machentoo Augur

Yes, and no, not after the first few days, if history has been any indication. If there is still a queue after a day or two, the problem will start to resolve itself by people going elsewhere.
  7. Gemini Syringes Augur

Click ok or don't. Makes no difference. Just stay at the login screen. People are trying to help you nerds and you're all getting bent out of shape because someone's gonna be level 2 before you. Get a grip.
    Tempas likes this.
  8. kain200 Elder

I was actually able to hit the button to login the very split second the server went from locked to UP and I didn't get in on either of my computers. I thought i'd be lucky enough to get my favorite names but now i'm super pissed.
  9. Sniggz Elder

I don't care if it's temp or perm, I just want to know how it works.

Are we supposed to click 'OK' and just sit at the server screen? Or do I just leave the window up that says 'average wait time 1M'?
  10. Circadian72 Kabuki - Agnarr

how do we know where we are in the queue? Do we hit ok and return to character select or do we leave that box up?
  11. Gruns New Member

Clearly the hotfix for the "only 9 newbie mobs in Nektolus and Everfrost" bug is to only let 1 newbie in the zone at a time.
    #ThinkingOutsideTheBox
  12. Piku Elder

Wow, people are selling character names for krono? You dirty ratlings
  13. Traspe Journeyman

My guildie is already level 3 lmfao
  14. EoE-Arkadius New Member

i was at 1 min, now im at 19 min lol
  15. TruthofEQ Elder

I would love updates, I'm at 18m too.
  16. Avatar31 New Member

E . · '/· . F
    Your Tears Fuel Me
  17. Kicking Snake Lorekeeper

the q isnt working at all
  18. Ginnyweasley New Member

Keeps changing. The longer you wait the longer the wait time.
  19. AgentofChange Augur

I like the irony, well play devs. But for real, what's up? Why add a queue if you are just going to shut it down??
  20. Haijynx New Member

@Mepps @Absor. Multi-million dollar company. pulling in millions every month. been pushing this server big time for over a month. 18 year old game. You guys wanted customers. You wanted us to come back. WE responded. You wanted the population from P99. Here we are.. Fix it.
    Deadshade likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.