<Canadian Armed Forces>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Porygon, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Druz Augur

Apok, as a guild, only raids. CAF in this thread claims they don't raid. How can they have a problem with each other?
  2. Porygon Augur

All guilds have had pseudo raids in zones like hate and fear. For guilds and people that don't legitimately raid, those zones offer gear leagues above the others. Everyone has ran into issues with various guilds in those zones.
  3. Fallfyres Augur

------
    And lets especially not get into: boxing vs botting vs m q vs [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software]
    vs the ***TWO ADD ON PROGRAMS THAT ONLY WORK WITH m q WHICH IS LITERALLY WHY SOME EVEN HAVE m q installed anyhow...yea.

***The issue is not whether people multi-boxing HUGE numbers simultaneously are nice, polite or caring. If they are, or come across to others in that way, kudo's of course.

The issue though is the *******zone disruption******* at least, and the suspicion of utilizing some kind of programming in ADDITION to multi-anything q, etc. THAT's what players are baitching about right c'here.
    MamaBear likes this.
  4. Porygon Augur

You cant claim zone disruption, because 1 person is doing the exact thing you want to do. If a raid of TL came in, with 20 different people, and killed everything in sight. People would still claim its zone disruption, because they arent allowed to do what they want to do. Thats all it is.

Also, i know this is COMPLETELY off topic, and you wont care at all. But as a personal taste, i hate when you color your font, it makes it so difficult to read on my phone. Lol.
  5. Fallfyres Augur

----------
    LoL Porygon, *noted. I'm mildly color-blind and will take your point into consideration sir :p.
    Porygon likes this.
  6. Porygon Augur

Hey, whatever works for you! I was just commenting!
  7. MamaBear Elder

YES.

I like the orange but I'm not on my phone.

I agree, the zone disruption and the unfair advantage that someone having 20 boxes creates is a serious problem that should not be seen in a progression server. I don't care if it's the norm on live, there are sooo many opportunities to camp and do stuff on live. You wanna take your 20 man team and do something there, top of the day to ya.

The issue on TLP is this: Your ONE guy? is taking up 20 spots that 20 REAL people could be using.
    You "singular" are blocking 20 "plural" people from playing. Does that help clear up how the anti-mega-boxers feel?
    Vivas, Rhiyannon and Fallfyres like this.
  8. Pikallo Augur

Is there a bard in the guild named Ilryical or something like that?
  9. Syrup Augur

LOL established RMT 3rd party software bots attempting to defend themselves against public opinion.

/popcorn
    Maxe, Druz and Rhiyannon like this.
  10. Porygon Augur

No-one in CAF bots. You should get your facts straight.

And I do believe we have a character named lyrical, or however he spelled it.
  11. Vlerg Augur

good thing you agree on the RMT part tho.
  12. Pikallo Augur

I remember having a brief encounter while leveling in the early days of the server with someone from CAF and from what I recall it was a pleasant experience.

However, then I met that jack off Iyrical or whatever the other day. I was boxing my small team (dru-mag-enc, alt-tab only) and saw a full spawn at lord camp in lguk. I cleared all the way up the hall and got to the lord room. This took at least 15 minutes or more from when I first checked around to see if anyone was there(there wasn't) to the point where I cleared up to the lord room and pulled. So there was no one "camping" the area. I engaged lord, mezzed his two adds and started killing him. A few moments later lyrical(bard) comes in and charms lords and runs off and brings him to his group and kills him and then thanks me for the Yak. He claimed it was his camp but they had wiped but for whatever reason were still entitled to the camp and gives justification for KSing. Normally I would have been prepared with nullify and just got him back but i didn't have it mem'd and was sorta taken by surprise that someone was that much of a tool. I argued briefly but didn't cause a major stink about it because d-bags like that don't listen to logic and reasoning. Also, I was well within my power to get the mob back with dispel and I just wasn't prepared/quick enough to get it back so it was partially my own fault. But the bottom line was that guy was a complete about the whole thing and was butt hurt about losing his "camp" due to a wipe and instead of sending a tell like a normal human being, resorted to KS tactics.

Anyway - not my impression of the guild as a whole but his actions certainly stained it a bit! Just me 2 cents :)
  13. Porygon Augur

I've already addressed the RMT. I'm not going to feed your trolling by answering it every time you bring it up.
  14. Kittany Augur

In a previous post you have mentioned that you are just a member. So, how can you be 100% positive that nobody in your guild participates in botting or RMT? Even in the big guilds, it's very difficult to know who is doing what in their off time, let alone the leadership unless somebody outright says it.

Right now, public opinion is against your guild and the facts all seem to simply point in one direction. The signs are all there for what type of guild you guys are and the activities that is participated in. And no, this isn't boxer hate.
  15. Porygon Augur

What's funny about this, and obviously I shortened your quote. But I had the same thing happen to me. I was at AM and a group wiped at lord, and was gone for at least 40 minutes. Finally I decided to claim lord, and they came back arguing it was still theirs, I explained they were gone for so long, so I moved in. They proceeded to train me.....after trying to out for me and failing.

So while I agree with your side, if you wipe, you should lose your camp...I think the server would probably be split down the middle on what happens.
  16. Porygon Augur

Do you read? Most of the negative opinions are people that hate all boxers, and constantly post in the many boxing hate threads. Our people that think the entire guild is one person.

There have been countless people in this thread alone that have provided stories and opinions on how wonderful of a group of people we are.

And just because I'm a member doesn't mean I don't discuss things at length with leaders. As well as communicate with almost every person in our guild.
  17. Pikallo Augur

Yeah I agree, I didn't wipe and fully support the idea that if you wipe you should lose the camp, that was my argument. I was just chilling at the safe hall checking things out and saw no one at lord (with lord up) so after a bit I cleared up and killed. His group had wiped and came back to AM after I cleared and tried to claim (aka KS) the mob.

Not losing anything sleep over it, just thought I'd mention it! It was more his general attitude and d-baggery that annoyed me than the actual act of the KS.
    Porygon likes this.
  18. Buku New Member

What he forgot to mention is that he likes to sell Hate and Fear armor to people when 99% of the server even TL give it for free.
  19. Porygon Augur

Again, don't see why this is an issue. If I do the work killing something, I should have the rights to sell it. I don't see anyone giving GEBs away for free.
  20. Vlerg Augur

IT's pretty hard to believe people play 12, 18 or more toon at once ( almost all of them being mages) because they enjoy it.

it much easier to believe he's in the RMT market... selling planar loot for krono kinda point toward the direction too.