<Canadian Armed Forces>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Porygon, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Porygon Augur

I fail to see how having a 12 boxer leveled up in 3 weeks means we rmt. You realize there are like 15 different 12 boxers on this server lol.

Also, let's not get into boxing vs botting vs m q vs [Unmentioned 3rd Party Software].

All I want people to know, is we aren't 1 person :). Come hang out with us sometime.
  2. Tubben Elder

The result for you is the same. There is not really an difference for you.

We had never really problems with CAF, and if i see an boxed CAF group arrive, i know all is ok, while there are ALOT other box crews, where i know i can kiss my camp good bye.

It's simple. Dont be a to CAF, and they arent a to you...

Naladdar <Rosengard Guild>
  3. Po8tick Elder

Hard for me to believe from my past experience with you guys.

You don't raid? Why have we seen CAF many times in PoSky?
    you don't lock down mobs? about 10-14 days ago, we (RoE) finally had the chance to camp efreeti for the boots. We managed to get 5 before a CAF mage army crew came in, trained us and took over the camp. We weren't dicks to ya but ya sure were dicks to us.

As for Satyircon or whatever, yeah... I've seen him in PoHate talking and selling rots and admitted he will destroy the items if noone is gonna buy it. This was about 4 days ago, Apok called him out on it. Atleast Apok hands out their trash rots and I think, pretty sure, I've seen TL hand out rots too.

With my last post I created, sure I have issues with TL/Apok but for the most part, I don't even have that big an issues with them vs the hate I showed against CAF members. Just own up to your , this is the same TL does. If they would own up to their rep, so be it, we would actually respect them more. Apok admits their fault, to a degree, but a higher degree and that's cool. We may not like it, but atleast it's out there. I may not like Frenzic at all, but atleast he admits he cheats and owns up to it, so I will respect that...

a rose by any other name is still a rose... in regards to the subject of bots, or programs to allow to easily control 3+ toons, however you want to split it, regardless of DBG approval, a hack/cheat/bs program by any other name is a hack/cheat/bs program. One that is sadly allowable. Don't try to paint that into a nice picture, it's utter BS.
    Devante and Druz like this.
  4. Po8tick Elder

I also just want to drop this here. If you're the guild leader of CAF - shame how you view your guildies.
    If not, still a shame to diss your own guild mates and put them out there.
  5. Maxe Augur

I had your guild boxing 2 50s and a new box ksing me for almost 2 hours in misty thicket, on my level 10 toon. Polite requests to stop harassing were ignored, people in general were telling them to stop and people were taking screenshots in the zone. Your guild is not a bunch of nice people, it's a bunch of entitled asshats that farm and overprice things to get the krono to farm more and then RMT. I would like to point out, it's physically impossible to run an 18 box without using any automation. The human hand can only execute so many commands on a keyboard or mouse at a time, and I guarantee you aren't looking at any screens for any of the toons but your primary. In short, you are cheating. You're probably also using a sniffer to find out when things are GM invis getting ready to spawn, much like the people who should now be banned but somehow still have access to the game. I can't prove this, but guess what, DBG can. People are sick of your BS. I don't care how nice you are, 1 person is not equal to 20 no matter how many accounts you pay for. I'll give you one bare minimum monetary reason, boxers with that many boxes do not buy krono or pay for their accounts, they consume what's already in circulation. They don't do micro transactions for appearances or novelties because THEY NEVER EVEN LOOK AT THEIR CHARS, all they care about is cheating their way through a plane and screwing everyone else over.
    Devante likes this.
  6. Porygon Augur

I'm not the guild leader. I'm a member. And there's no shame in admitting when people are bad. Most of the players that play mmos are bad. Guess what, your guild has bad players. So does apok, do does TL.

Sky is a groupable zone up to island 4. We've never had an official raid. Most of the people that do sky are doing it for themselves.

So because you give away loot, means others have to. No it doesn't....

And as for the efreeti camp incident. Give me some names. I can't say anything if I don't know who wronged you.

And as I said before. We have good relationships with most guilds....not all. There's reasons for this....But those aren't to be discussed here.

With the exception of you, and people that are just obviously against boxing. Most of the people on this thread have backed up what I've said. We are good people.
  7. Porygon Augur

I shortened your quote obviously. This is obviously more boxer hate. All you talk about is how much you hate boxing. News flash. Most of the boxers on this server don't buy their kronos from DBG.

Also, if someone is purposefully running around ksing you, you should use guidehelp. Repeated ks'ing can be considered targeted harassment. I suspect that what was actually happening, was 2 higher levels mass pulling, for the lower pc. Which is commonly referred to as power leveling. Which happens all the time.

The situations you bring up, and that others have brought up are situations that happen to everyone. Including us. I've been trained at efreeti more times than I can count. Honestly I'm more surprised if I can go a night without getting trained.
  8. Unique_Moop Augur

and yall were the first gloating in general about your 60k/100kronos. RMT'r
  9. Maxe Augur

guidehelp didn't exist yet porygon. I don't hate boxers, I hate guilds full of self entitled jerkwad boxers like you. It's not me hating on boxers. It's you boxing guild ksing me with a level 50 on level 10 mobs that drop no loot because they wanted the camp to plvl their new box. It was reported. Stop trying to deflect and change focus from the fact you're loaded with cheaters and asshats in your guild. One guy being nice doesn't subtract from the fact that they're monopolizing content meant for multiple PEOPLE. People are more important than person. 20 people is more than 1 person. 20 people could bring a lot more business to the game than 1 person. Advertising is pretty much nil for this game, so guess where most of the new and return business comes from? Word of mouth. If that word of mouth is "don't bother it's just a bunch of asshats cheating and running around with 30 bots" it hurts business. You hurt the community, you hurt the economy and you hurt the business for DBG. The ONLY reason boxing and 3rd party bs is being tolerated is because Holly does it herself. It's going to be a tough reckoning when the board realizes she uses the game as her own personal sandbox and doesn't look out for the big picture or the bottom line.
  10. Porygon Augur

Guidehelp in fact does exist. I've used it, when being trained at efreeti several times. The GMs are actually very helpful.
  11. Maxe Augur

Imagine that, your monopolizing of content made people so angry they resorted to training you because nobody else would do a damn thing..
  12. Porygon Augur

And "people" are only more important than the "person" when the "people" contribute more. Which just isn't the case in eq. I pay for 8 accounts. If I stay around till well after pop, and 6 other people quit before then.....those people have not helped the server at all.

Now you can fill in all of the caveats, such as people quit because of boxing and what not. But people quit because the game is not what the remember nor want. And because they exhausted their run, or the exp they don't want to play is coming up.
  13. Porygon Augur

My content was 1 of 5 efreeti camps. Which most people have been trained at. Had nothing to do with guild tag.
  14. Kittany Augur

Funnily enough, you're so right. A good many of the hexa-box/botters buy kronos from people who already paid for them (Either through DBG's or elsewhere) and then resell them off to some shady third party website, or they themselves buy them from one of those shady websites. (Psst, that's RMT by the way and that is hurting DBG's bottom line).

There is a legitimate reason people do not much care for the individuals for your guild. Generally, when somebody sees the <Canadian Armed Forces> guild tag, sure enough there is going to be trouble and it usually starts with the CAF.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  15. dreama121 Journeyman

This same old conversation gets rehashed every day with a new post. There is no twist on it. Boxing is allowed. If people want to box 72 accounts, that's their right. If you don't want to box even one other account, that's your right. Stop trying to force what you want or think should be the rules on others. No one has been banned for boxing. NO ONE. You CAN be banned for botting. There's a difference, learn it.
  16. ScarletLetter Elder

Sooooooooo...... These Canadians don't act like the Canadians from the movie Canadian Bacon?
  17. Porygon Augur

Funny, that you say this, but there have been multiple people already in this post saying how they've always had perfectly good relationships with our guild. How we aren't a bunch of jerks. Have you ever thought....that maybe, your hatred for boxers bleeds through into the way you deal with them in game. Even BEFORE anything bad happens. I know that more often than not, when I pick over into a new instance to check what camps are up, the boxers don't usually say anything to me. Its the single players, that immediately feel i'm there to steal something from them, and immediately have attitude and entitlement that i'm there.

And for the record, before you start spouting all this drivel about RMT'ing. Do some research. The amount of money you get for selling a krono is a FRACTION of the amount you would get if you traded the krono for plat, and sold the plat. No-one is MASS BOXING for kronos, and SELLING the kronos. They are using them for Account status, and trade leverage.
  18. Hendar2 Augur

How does that work again? You pay $17 for a Krono from DBG and get maybe $10 for it after the cut is taken by said shady third party web site. How does one come out ahead in this case, volume?

In the end, every Krono that is used by anyone (a boxer or a non-boxer) has been paid for at some point. DBG has made a good markup over their normal costs (when you consider that I spend around $10/month on a long-term plan). It isn't like there is some 3rd world sweat shop churning out counterfeit Krono. So it doesn't matter whether player X is using Krono to pay for their access or not. DBG would probably prefer people to use Krono, since they make more.

Now if said person buys this Krono from somewhere else for less, then someone is losing money along the way. But it wasn't DBG. In the end I don't think you'll get DBG to care how they are paid, or who pays them. Krono is a complete non-issue, I'm afraid.
  19. Banuvan Augur

Naw. What you do is you buy the kronos in game with plat ( costs you nothing in terms of real money ) and then you sell the kronos to the shady third party web site. That's the only way I can see somebody making money off kronos.

Figure if you make 10 bucks per krono selling to the third party website and you can buy them for ~2500pp each then an FBSS is worth like 12/13 bucks. GEBs about the same. Go farm up 10-15 GEBs and sell them for plat. Use that plat to buy kronos. You just made yourself easy money for sitting there killing three mobs. Damn, that sounds like a fantastic day job.
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  20. Candi New Member

Darc helped me out a lot in the Hole when my group took on more than we could chew. Friend of mine from Fippy and here on Rage. I don't honestly know why there is so much hate for CAF because I have only seen them be helpful to others. Apok messes with them - you expect them to just take it? Only guild I think they ever messed back with. Just my two cents. Don't be so hateful to boxers - they don't mess with me, and actually help...why would I hate on them?
    Porygon likes this.