<Canadian Armed Forces>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Porygon, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Vlerg Augur

no, but we sure see a hell lot of people giving planar armor for free!
    Druz likes this.
  2. Vivas Lorekeeper

Imagine you give something away fro free :confused:
  3. Porygon Augur

I have. Many times. But sometimes, I auction it. Chest pieces are rare, they are worth money. I'm not required to give anything away. No drop or not.
  4. Porygon Augur

How can you tell someone what they enjoy lol. I used to play one character. And I enjoyed it alot.

Then I started boxing 2. Then 3.

Over the years I moved to an entire group....Which is extremely fun. Being required to do multiple roles at once provides a different level to the game. But I don't box mages....

Personally I wouldn't consider 12/18 chars fun....But who am I to say someone else doesn't.
  5. Vlerg Augur

it's not just 12 char, it's 12 char where 8 or 10 of them are mages. there's a nuance
  6. Numiko Augur

BTW, would not "Canadian Armed Forces" be a violation of the daybreak guild naming policy as it is the Trademarked name of a real world organization?
    Rhiyannon likes this.
  7. Porygon Augur

Clearly you read the posts in this thread. Report the name in game. Mentioning it on the forums does nothing.
  8. Porygon Augur

Glad to see the guy who constantly makes anti boxing threads that are shut down within days has a "bad experience" without giving any details.
  9. Rhiyannon Augur

been trying to ignore the name since i first saw it... but since you already pointed out you're not even canadian... yeah...
  10. Zain New Member

Saytonic is basically my idol. In addition to that, Canadian Armed Forces should probably just merge in Blackheart Cartel. Just a thought. But really not a bad one at all.
  11. Coldhearted New Member

Rarely? me and my group were clearing the amy temple in PoF and Purielol came in and charmed a mob i had at 15% health, dispelled then nuked it while stealing the other 2 mobs inside. purielol didn't even have an SK there for the Amy knights in PoF. I talked to he/she in tells the day before and asked if he/she needed any SK loot and was told no.

so unprovoked KS and just horrible play style. If your guild of a few people isn't adding anything for the community then you are worthless.
  12. Maxe Augur

Yes.. countless people saying how awesome you are. Are the countless people your boxes? I see a lot of complaints and very few if any compliments.
  13. Druz Augur

To be fair, that is the definition of ad hominem. You've also accused me of being Anti-Boxing in this thread, and I am not. I'm anti-CAF because they disrupt entire zones with very limited (often singular) players and prevent MANY other players from enjoying the zone. You even have examples of players in your guild who are NOT extremely disruptive yet box. Purielol does KS people, but generally gives away armor he doesn't need, and doesn't monopolize the whole zone. Since KSing is allowed by the rules and he is generally cooperative I would rate him as a good member of the community.

You attempted to use this thread to better your reputation you've earned in game, and instead of actually listening to anyone you became combative and argumentative - and you've given zero indication that your guilds behavior will change.

I suggest anyone who has a problem with Canadian Armed Forces to petition in game, it's pretty much the only thing you can do.
  14. Okial Augur

To be fair, and if you've had a conversation with purie you know.. he's kindof like the Village Idiot to us. As dumb as he may be, he is our Village Idiot though. :confused:
  15. Okial Augur

Or it's supporting those 18 accounts via... Krono.. crazy thought amirite
  16. Ethereal Augur

I have seen Saytonic offer up tons of free loot, as well as a number of other CAF players when they come into zones. It's their game too, they can play how they want. At least they aren't dickheads about it. Even still, asking for money for loot goes back to original EQ days. This isn't new.

It was sad to see the sai army go to TL though :(
  17. Porygon Augur

I wasn't trying to better my reputation. I'm 100% self sufficient. I was merely trying to clear up the rumor that we are one person.

And I was also sad to see sai go...But, greener pastures... amirite.
  18. Progress Augur

This makes a lot of sense now. Between the selling of planar loot for krono and the constant PLing of low level characters it is pretty obvious there is some RMT going on of krono and characters.
  19. Necromonious Augur

I would love to see someone box 6 characters all of different classes with 1 keyboard and no macros/software. I wonder if it would be easier to play a church organ or fly a space ship....
  20. Okial Augur

Warrior, Wizard, Mage, Shaman, Cleric, Bard. Joke easy. Have you ever even played this game? :(:(