Can we finally get Marketplace Illusions unlocked, please!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ethereal, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Jaime Lannister Augur

Then we should be getting illusions unlocked soon.

Rumor has it this 15+ Year old door glitch bug is getting fixed soon =p
  2. Kiani Augur

If that illusion bug was the problem, they wouldn't have given everyone a sarnak illusion item for free.
  3. Tvarian Augur

Funny, feels like I've read this post before...

Four times posting and saying the same thing in the thread. Chances are they will bring in all the illusions and not give you the filter option now.
  4. vardune Augur

NO, not unless they put in a filter flag so i don't have to look at them EVER. I would like a general illusion filter flag for all the silly illusions for weapons, armor and pets.
  5. Davenburg New Member

Isn't your argument in itself silly? You're playing a FANTASY role-playing game with cats from the moon, and lizard creatures as playable races, as well as classes that CAN both wear and project illusions of other races and NPCs. Which do you discern as being vital to the integrity of the setting and which are superfluous? Should the entire game be humans? Seems boring, and rather contrary to the core of the game itself.
    Nolrog likes this.
  6. Ethereal Augur

You're not a dev. Also, thanks for the bump fake Yukan!
  7. Ethereal Augur

I think we can all agree, it's time for this to happen now. Phini Beta Test for POP is nearly complete.
  8. Machen New Member

Clearly, the entire game should be sirens.
  9. Semah Augur

I agree, mostly because Ethereal used the correct "affect" rather than "effect" in chat just now and I feel that he needs to be rewarded.
    Renshu, Kattria Minx and Davenburg like this.
  10. Ethereal Augur

I would love this. Mmmmmmm sirens...:oops::oops:
    Davenburg likes this.
  11. Mhad Lorekeeper

Works for me!

Illusions Woop Woop!
  12. Taladir Augur

Please stop necroing old threads.
  13. Mhad Lorekeeper

So you suggest creating a new one so radarX can tell us to use this one?
    Kattria Minx and Ethereal like this.
  14. Machen New Member

If we don't throw him a bone every now and then he starts closing the good threads more.
    PathToEternity likes this.
  15. vardune Augur

Not until they add a flag to turn it off so i don't have to see it. Bad enough i have to see the giant silly weapons and bad pet illusions. I want an option to NOT ever see the illusions of any kind.
    Taladir likes this.
  16. Ethereal Augur

Try p99. Clearly you only prefer 2 years of a 17 year old game. Thanks for the bump.
    Kattria Minx and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  17. Capacittor New Member

You guys done pretending to work on PoP yet? Can we have illusions now please?
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  18. nagash101 Augur

no we cant. unless they add an option to ignore all the silly illusions.
  19. Ethereal Augur

That isn't a feature on live servers. Illusions exist on TLPs already. What you're asking for is something completely different. Thanks for the bump though! (Maybe make your own thread instead of hijacking this one)
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  20. Ethereal Augur

I just purchased $45 worth of DGB bucks. I'm ready!
    Kattria Minx likes this.