Can we finally get Marketplace Illusions unlocked, please!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ethereal, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Ethereal Augur

It's time again, please Mr red names, take our money!
  2. Jaime Lannister Augur

Mounts with out of era stats available. We are fine!

Illusions please.
  3. Davenburg New Member

Release illusions to the marketplace already!!

4. Tunare Lorekeeper

OMG think of all that money DBG is missing out on!!!!! I am also tired of seeing ugly ogre's in PoG!
    Ethereal likes this.
  5. Mhad Lorekeeper

I would like to see this happen as well. +1
    Ethereal likes this.
  6. Tunare Lorekeeper

So we have mounts now available in the market that give stat boosts, but we can't get illusions, which for the most part don't offer stat boosts. C'mon Man!
    Ethereal likes this.
  7. Delphwind Augur

Please no, one of the reasons I left EQ was because of this illusion/cosmetic crap.
    Brilhasti likes this.
  8. Ethereal Augur

Please yes, because I didn't leave EQ.
  9. Ethereal Augur

10. Brilhasti Elder

This. Can't stand all this fluff. Makes me want to vomit.
    Delphwind likes this.
  11. Mhad Lorekeeper

Considering there is an illusion is on sale, and ... well ... they are just illusions, and our Progression servers are at SoL, it would be nice to have them unlocked for us to purchase. Especially now that I have my BST ;)

FREE THE ILLUSIONS!
  12. Chilly New Member

Must HAS ILLUSIONS!!!
  13. Tunare Lorekeeper

Don't be like Hillary and not support your people! Make EQ by giving us the opportunity to buy illusions!
  14. Ethereal Augur

15. Zinth Augur

actually if we could atleast buy them when on sale and they just went to the "claim" window, then we could get them when they opened up but still get them at the good price, that would atleast solve that issue of us not being able to buy the cool deals just because we picked another server to play on.
  16. Tunare Lorekeeper

you would figure the Renova Group would want more money! Give us Illusions!
  17. vardune Augur

NO, not unless they put in a filter flag so i don't have to look at them EVER. I would like a general illusion filter flag for all the silly illusions for weapons, armor and pets.
    Brilhasti likes this.
  18. Mhad Lorekeeper

^^
  19. Yukan doit New Member

These illusions would do nothing but sow chaos and discord in raids with people willingly not shrinking. This would be a bad move for Ragefire.
  20. Bewts Augur

They'll unlock illusions just after they fix the bug of using them the skip through false walls and doors thereby making them as useless as they should be.