Can we finally get Marketplace Illusions unlocked, please!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ethereal, Jul 20, 2016.

1. vardune Augur

I don't care if they have illusions but i just want the ability to turn the OFF like the silly armor they have for appearance. I just want to turn off all the illusions, appearance armor and appearance weapons. we can turn off the armor but i really wish i could turn off the appearance weapons as well. release the illusion pots but give me the ability to turn them off. Also the pet illusions they are terrible as well.
  2. Ethereal Augur

You can already turn off the heroic armor....

Options -> Third drop down on the right.
  3. Tunare Lorekeeper

4. DonkeyKong New Member

5. Nolrog Augur

I would like to see some illusions unlocked. I was looking for something just the other day.
  6. vardune Augur

Please, if they do unlock the illusions create a flag in the settings so i can turn them OFF. I don't want to see the pet, weapon, armor or costume illusions. PLEASE create a settings options to turn all that off.
    Brilhasti likes this.
  7. Quantum New Member

I vote to have an "Off" switch as well. Most of us play on the progression because we liked the older models or models during certain time periods. The sometimes ridiculous illusions I have seen are a major turn off to some of us. I however would not mind them if I did not have to see them.
  8. Adventure New Member

I vote for opening illusions, it isn't as though this is the "true old-school experience", but rather a cobbling of classic and modern. You have weapon,armor, pet decorations, may as well allow player illusions too. Would it really hurt to increase revenue through additional marketplace transactions? Would their release cause enough revolt to induce subscription cancellations?
  9. fransisco Augur

Don't some illusions have huge buffs, like +300 hp/mana?
    Thats way overpowered on tlp.
  10. Ethereal Augur

Yes, but I'd be perfectly fine with them being removed. Just like how they sell tlp specific items like bags.
  11. Jaime Lannister Augur

We want the illusions, not the stats.
    Just tons of illusion stat-less illusion items in the marketplace please.
  12. Ethereal Augur

I want to fill my illusion keyring that I purchased please!
  13. Davenburg New Member

I'd be more willing to purchase the keyring if I knew I could get illusions to fill it.
  14. Tunare Lorekeeper

Think of underpants as illusions! PROFIT!!!!!!!
  15. Ethereal Augur

Siren now! :oops:
  16. Tunare Lorekeeper

So we get this ugly sarnak illusion, but can't spend $$$$ on others???
  17. Ethereal Augur

Clearly this is possible, as seen by mounts in the store on phini. Please enable this Devs!
  18. Josiah Lightwood New Member

I'd love to be able to change my race via a marketplace illusion, like make my Barbarian Beastlord look like a Wood Elf.

I hate that I'm delaying playing certain classes until Crown of Deceit becomes available in PoP.

I'd also like to be able to disable other people's illusions and weapons. Some of them don't fit the style of the game, or the old models I like to use.
  19. vardune Augur

no illusion pots until they give us an option to turn that stupid stuff off.
  20. Davenburg New Member

Illusion pots have been available for quite some time now.