Can we finally get Marketplace Illusions unlocked, please!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ethereal, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Ethereal Augur

I don't even care if they have their extra illusion benefits removed, I'd just like to have some of them! We have TBM illusions on the TLPs, I don't see a reason why other ones can't be.

[IMG]
    Kronko and Nolrog like this.
  2. Ethereal Augur

3. Aenoan Augur

What illusions from TBM are on the TLPs? Most have stats on the illusions and they won't remove them, they are gonna go into the code and change it just for a TLP when there is risk of something going wrong. Mostly it's a waste of time and easier to lock out until the expansion.
  4. Jaime Lannister Augur

Bump for Marketplace Illusions please.
  5. Random newb Augur

That's because Luke Smith develops for bungle, not dbg.
  6. fastboy21 Augur

This is the problem. Yes, the expectation is that someone will spend some time and apply a fix for PAYING customers. Build the expense of doing it into the final price offered in the station store for all I care.

This BS of treating TLP players like second class customers has to stop. TLP servers are consistantly high population and revenue makers for an otherwise stagnant game. The bag sale ALONE on TLP probably generated more money on Phinny than most servers see in months.
    Kronko likes this.
  7. Kelandi Elder

Mask of Nurga from LON is one of a handful illusion items that would make sense to unlock early on TLP. It offers no buff, just a simple Kunark goblin illusion. Seems appropriate since we have been in Kunark for months now.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=83399
  8. Kaluu New Member

While we're at it, there's really no reason not to have all the petamorph items from any source claimable/useable. Since they don't effect game play, open them up.
  9. Ethereal Augur

[IMG]
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  10. Tunare Lorekeeper

yes give us illusions! Given how much DBG only cares about money, this would be a good business move in their part. Can't believe I said good and move together describing a potential DBG move. I mean, they don't ban people for exploiting, why not just allow us the perks of illusions!
  11. Xanadas Augur

Illusions are dumb. I prefer to not have gingerbread men running around in my MMO ruining my immersion tyvm.
  12. fastboy21 Augur

I agree with you. But, its too late. That cat was let out the bag years ago. The issue at point is why TLP is treated differently than other servers.
    Nolrog likes this.
  13. Cainen Augur

Because TLP is different from other servers. That's why we don't have bandolier, or potion belt, click from bags or mercs. Market place illusion will unlock eventually just like everything else
  14. Ethereal Augur

What kind of terrible logic is that. The features you list are expansion unlocked features. Marketplace illusions have nothing to do with that. In fact, as i showed, in this thread, I have expansion content that does require you to purchase an expansion OR buy from the marketplace, further nullifying your reply. Thanks for the bump though!
    Kronko and Kattria Minx like this.
  15. Ethereal Augur

Thankfully this isn't your mmo.
    Nolrog likes this.
  16. Batbener Augur

Can I have a function that lets me turn off other people's illusions? I'll pay!!!
    Nykara2 and Delphwind like this.
  17. Random newb Augur

Could try turning on stick figures. That may do away with others illusions. Never tried it myself so can't say for sure.
  18. Xanadas Augur

Oh man that would be great. Seriously, Devs -- DO THIS.
  19. Ethereal Augur

They have this feature in EQ2. They might be able to do it here, although it's obviously built on a different engine, so that'll oblivious be a factor.
  20. Tunare Lorekeeper

they will let that hideous TBM illusion on TLP but not others! SMH.....But it does improve Eaza's looks, which is saying a lot....