Can we finally get Marketplace Illusions unlocked, please!?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Ethereal, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Mhad Lorekeeper

This quote is getting old.

This is a thread requesting access to store content, not one requesting a change in User interface options for 16 year old graphics. Start another thread for that.

I'm sure ethereal appreciates the bump though.
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.
  2. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

I wonder if we can help compile a list.
  3. Capacittor New Member

Kinda like the mount buffs that aren't in the game already... amirite?

BUMP

PS Nagash101 wants an option to turn them off but we dont really care about that. TAKE MY DAYBREAK BUCKS
  4. Maestro Morg New Member

I would second Nagash's request to be able to turn illusions off. Illusions don't bother me, but I know some people who are very particular about their EQ and get really salty whenever things aren't exactly how they remembered them.
  5. Semah Augur

I'd love to have an illusion that let my character look like a marketplace.
  6. Tunare Lorekeeper

Illusions yesterday Plz! Why do you guys hate money?
  7. Duladin Lorekeeper

What are the chances we can get some of the old pet illusion items back? The old scarecrow illusion item for example (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=96866). I can't stand the new spectre models and this was the only suitable substitute I could stomach. Polar Bear being a distant second.
  8. Ezeron New Member

No the server is the way it was set. Deal with it. If you want illusions go play on live.
  9. nagash101 Augur

Prathun can we please get a flag in the options to turn off ALL illusions? I dislike seeing the crazy pet, armor, character and weapon/shield illusions. I understand that people like the illusions but some of us cant stand them. We have flags for the armor but not the weapons, pets and character illusions. I am not talking about any effect of spell in game just the illusions that are purchased from the store.
  10. Ethereal Augur

It's time again! Please don't forget about us Devs! We got money to spend! ^__^
  11. Arclyte Augur

Can we please enjoy classic EQ for a while before you ruin it with a bunch of dumb illusions?
  12. Machentoo Augur

People paid good money for you to have to look at their obnoxious stuff.
  13. Ethereal Augur

Fairly sure everyone on Ragefire, Lockjaw, and Phini have 'enjoyed' classic EQ for the last 2 years. The world doesn't revolve around Agnarr.
  14. Basak Augur

If they added a way to filter other's illusions to show their normal form I'd be all for it, otherwise meh.

Also, be nice to be able to filter out armor dyes and those appearance items.
  15. Ethereal Augur

As this has been posted by like 3 people over and over and over and over again on this thread, here I'll even make a picture for you!

[IMG]

You should probably hit alt+O occasionally and maybe check out all the options EQ has! :rolleyes:

I understand, you play on Agnarr so your default mode is to complain without doing any research. It's okay, welcome to the TLP forums!

Thanks for the bump!
  16. Basak Augur

Woo! Thank you! It's good that donkeys like you are around to point stuff out to people ignorant about what's changed over the years. Way to go on getting players to stick around! Also, I do not have that option in my options, so there's that. You want to donkey your way to help me with that too?

Donkey.
  17. Ethereal Augur

Why would I care if you stick around? You clearly only like 2 years of an 18 year old game. Try enjoying the whole thing, or start your own complaining thread. This thread has nothing to do with your extremely close minded viewpoint of how EQ 'should' be. I merely pointed out that all the complaints you have are pretty much already solved if you'd bother to look.

Also, thank you for comparing me to a beloved character on Shrek.

[IMG]
  18. Basak Augur

No, I like the game up through DoN. That's more than two years. DoDh and PoR were okay, just not as much fun for me as GoD and DoN were. TSS was a good expansion with all considered. TBS was the last expansion I actually played and I felt it was a let down after TSS. But to each his own.

I never said how EQ should be. Learn to comprehend my friend.
  19. Mhad Lorekeeper

Can we get someone on this?

Just release a couple at a time .... k?
  20. Trox2010 Augur

Wonder how much work it would be to offer the same illusions only stat-free for a small discount? Also if there would be enough demand to justify the time taken?

I would think mostly copy paste with the stat buff lines removed (going off my mostly basic knowledge of programing), but not sure if there would be more to it for a mmo's code.