Bristle-RoV just had Arx2 raid bug after a wipe and give us a chest and lockouts.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arwyn-RoV, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Deillusional Augur

GMs not even responded my petition yet.
  2. Axxius Augur

GM's didn't give a chest either, but apparently they spawned one in their own instance, killed it and sent our GL a list of what dropped. We then awarded the loot, sent them the list of the people who should get the items (their only condition was that those people must have been present in the zone when the chest poofed). And within 1 day the listed people got those items in their bags. It was actually a very prompt response from the GM. Just give them time after the holiday weekend.
  3. Insaneox Augur

Event 3 Bugged again! New Bug this time from last so it seems to have bunch of methods to get false wins.

Can we please change the name of expansion from TDS to BUG " Broken Underdeveloped Garbage"
  4. Axxius Augur

Looks like you will beat AM4 before getting a proper win on AM3? :eek: :D

This is so bad, but hilarious. What did it do this time?
    Iila likes this.
  5. Insaneox Augur

Makes people wonder who really has proper wins at this point!
  6. Axxius Augur

We do! :cool: So far we only got the chest poof bug but no wins by wiping. I believe SoD said they haven't got any chests on wipes either.

RoI got AM4 insta respawn on a win - dunno if they bothered killing it the 2nd time or not, it wouldn't have mattered either way.
  7. Iila Augur

It wasn't instant. The time-out script didn't stop after the event was beaten, so 30 or 40 minutes after the event was started, it would 'reset', even if you had beat it.

And we didn't go near that, getting the whole guild suspended when you're in the lead is seriously -EV.

In theory, any of the guilds in the second wave could have gotten fully flagged up to arx5 before us by beating arx4 in a fresh dz and repeatedly farming it for the whole 6 hours. I don't know if any of those guilds would be that dirty, but no one else managed to beat the raid before it was fixed anyways. Situation averted!
    Axxius likes this.
  8. Bigstomp Augur

Our wins we reported are proper. But I feel your pain, having started this thread to begin with.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  9. Elricvonclief Augur

Aye, very disappointing to see so many of the new raids this buggy.
    Iila likes this.
  10. Deillusional Augur

All our wins has been legit we havent had a reset win bug yet in any of the raids. How are you wiping on raid 3 to make it think you have won?
  11. Deillusional Augur

Ouch that bad, we wouldnt do it anyhow, whats the timer on raid 4? we was at 29 minutes of our first win. I dont know why he coded limits in first place especially with raid 3 in mind.
  12. Insaneox Augur

Well one odd thing that happened on one attempt last night was the heal totems spam spawning even had both sets up at switch of phase 3.

I have to look through logs and see if I can figure last nights bug out! It was different then previous think we figured why that one did as it did. I was little to deflated last night after bug win to dig much into it.

Really be good to see a developer response to all these bugs.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  13. Axxius Augur

Probably 40-45 min.

AM3 is 45 min. We hit that on our 2nd try while learning new mechanics not mentioned in the beta post ('You have attracted the attention of the Faceum Rapeum!' :D). Took forever with tons of deaths and rezzes, and then just as we were finally getting it, it reset at about 30% in P3.

AM1 was reported to have a 30 min timer. I bet AM2 and AM5 have hard timers too. It's just a shame that Tita's Ghost didn't (lol @ P&G 2hr of DA tanking ;)).