Bristle-RoV just had Arx2 raid bug after a wipe and give us a chest and lockouts.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Arwyn-RoV, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Arwyn-RoV Augur

We would humbly request these lockout timers removed, along with the loot, keys and flags.
    Axxius, FcsevenXIII, Durris and 6 others like this.
  2. Edrick Augur

Did you loot the chest?
  3. Arwyn-RoV Augur

As the guildleader I looted the entire chest and then petitioned.
    Maedhros, guado, Kiillz and 4 others like this.
  4. Iila Augur

Grats!
    SaderakhBertox likes this.
  5. Silentchaos Augur

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  6. Elricvonclief Augur

This is very disappointing.
    Durris likes this.
  7. Raynrace Augur

Well the sad thing is we didn't get to attempt the raid and win legitimately. Due to that we felt it wasn't right to do the 3rd raid. Due to that we couldn't re-attempt a bugged raid and get another lockout/key/loot and get banned from EQ.

We took the high road and I feel like we are getting screwed over because of it.

Waiting for a reply from Sony, yeah... still bugged.

Off raid 1?? yeah still ridiculous. Thanks for spending all that time nerfing experience instead of fixing raid content.

Great job, wonderful use of time and resources.

You lost one of my accounts, close to the 2nd.
    Mintalie, Garshok, Iila and 4 others like this.
  8. Shredd Augur

when is these raids going to be fixed?
    Deillusional and Iila like this.
  9. Tyreel Augur

It is starting to feel like you have to cheat to win because if we wait for this to be fixed we will end up being 97th...
    Durris and Elricvonclief like this.
  10. Arwyn-RoV Augur

If you have to cheat to win, this guild won't be playing at all. This guild will go casual and do the group game until we find the next great raiding game that requires some skill and a large group of people to slay the dragon.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  11. Pwnography Augur

We don't have to try to cheat. We just have to stroll into the raid and let it hand us sweet, sweet lewtz - win or lose. Instant gratification at its finest. Really, though, I'm kind of curious how many are going to 'claim' a win on a glitch and move on through (or have.) I mean, the time-stamp matches! Well, Arywn has all the lewtz...

Elidroth - We just quit near the beginning of our raid night after the bug and had three more hours of talking about the finer points of Ethics in Everquest. Seriously, I can't do it again. Please fix it. Please.
  12. Iila Augur

Titas ghost wasn't changed?

The 2nd one-shot is the only tuned, working raid in the expansion?

The Darkened Sea? more like The Discord Sea.

Main sequence raids are all Absor. The two one-shots are Dzarn.
  13. Durris Journeyman

Please, fix this. I do not want the Target button.
    Elricvonclief likes this.
  14. Aergon New Member

Like Raynrace said. Sony need think how use time and resources on a better way, and forget about nerf every thing devs see on game.
    Elricvonclief and Durris like this.
  15. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Nope as of today we went to do the 1 off raid after the fail/win chest pop on event 2 that we reject. Adds are still hitting for 50k a pop.
    Elricvonclief and Durris like this.
  16. Silentchaos Augur

Elidroth easier to blame :p
  17. Edrick Augur

That's commendable of you. Respect to you my friend. I can only hope this problem is fixed so guilds aren't put in this awkward positions.
    Bahdah likes this.
  18. wingz-83 Augur

So....what dropped?
  19. Edrick Augur

I bet some gloves did!
  20. Tyreel Augur

[Wed Nov 19 21:52:24 2014] --Arwyn has looted a Facia Fatuom.--
    [Wed Nov 19 21:52:27 2014] --Arwyn has looted a Replacant.--
    [Wed Nov 19 21:52:30 2014] --Arwyn has looted a Festinata Lemmai.--
    [Wed Nov 19 21:52:32 2014] --Arwyn has looted a Darkwater Armguards.--
    [Wed Nov 19 21:52:35 2014] --Arwyn has looted a Greater Essence of the Citadel.--
    [Wed Nov 19 21:52:37 2014] --Arwyn has looted a Greater Essence of the Citadel.--