<Aradune TLP> Legion of the Dead Three (East Coast Raid Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Attila, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Attila Augur

[IMG]
    Legion of the Dead Three
    [IMG]
    Time to farm!.....Get it? ...Because the zone is Time...and Ummmm anyway, Quarm down 5/10/2021

LD3 Current Guild Information 5/10/2021
    We are primarily an instance guild, but we will be doing all keyed content in era. If you are seeking to be part of a successful raid guild, this is probably your stop, but we expect you to pay attention and care about your gear/consumables.

New Discord: https://discord.gg/P6czDEmJXv<<(Link)

****IMPORTANT****
    You need speak up and chat in Discord or you are wasting your time. Our Discord has around 80-100 channels and you might see 10 of them just hanging out. Get involved if you want to be involved.

Raid openings:
    Anything's possible. Come to our Discord to see what the latest craze is. - Currently the craze is " Cleric - Monk, Bard - Necro and Rogue!"

Raid Information:
    Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
    Times: 8pm - Midnight Est

Loot:
    Open DKP bidding system
    **** This is a tier based system involving both raid attendance and DKP****
    **Note. Policy changes to our DKP system can only be made during an expansion unlock, so no DKP surprises 1/2 way through an expansion. Check Discord under basic information.

Raid Communication:
    Discord

Guild Policy Page:
    *Click this "Guild Policy" <<(Link) for detailed information.
    **Note. As previously stated, policy changes can only can occur at the beginning of an expansion, and with the PoP release coming up, not all of this information will be correct post barrier unlock.

Applicants may apply via Discord now:
    Just pop in our Discord and click on the application channel. If you need more info, I am sure people will chat with you in the Guest/General channel.

Officers:
    Jeks - Leader
    Yosemite - Admin
    Xalek - DKP Admin
    Shearwater- Raid Organization
    Vaughnster - DKP Officer
    Crawd - Team Six
    Kalder - Recruitment Officer
    Mystiana - Loot Raids

2. Brunlin Augur

3. Yosemite Journeyman

4. mark Augur

j boots are going to be a highly contested chain of drops and a must have gotten 5 sets of jboots in the past the oot camp was nightmare so maybe put optional and the lvl 46plus mean your a hardcore guild because you cant join the guild till lvl 46 if i read the post correctly,day 1 i always do 12 to 18 hours sessions and being in a formed guild when someone drops from group you can usually get a replacement from within the guild etc.
  5. Attila Augur

@Mark
    I don't really understand the entirety of what you are trying to say here, but you are not required to be 46+ to join the guild. That number is simply the level requirement to get into the planes, so in Classic you won't be able to attend almost 1/2 of the raids without achieving level 46. Also, Jboots are not that hard to get, but if you aren't having much success there are substitutes such as the tinkered spyglass. We simply want people to know that we expect them to care about their gear level. Our "Guild Policy" page, located on the website's main menu bar, has more information about this topic.

https://bhaalsdeep.enjin.com/

-Attila
  6. Attila Augur

7. Attila Augur

Added a few direct links.
  8. Attila Augur

9. Attila Augur

The orange text in the original post are direct links.
  10. Yosemite Journeyman

Yo, is DPG going out of business already?
  11. Attila Augur

They seem to be missing the boat, but there is probably just some confusion after the move. I'm sure the management changes aren't helping the problem either. I think that they reported increased profits for three years in a row, so I am not sure why they would try and fix something that clearly wasn't broken in the first place. Hopefully this long delay isn't a game killer.
  12. Vicus Augur

13. Yosemite Journeyman

Looks like Prathun is on it. At least there isn't a reason to give notice for time off now.
  14. Attila Augur

OCD Bump
  15. Attila Augur

Decided on keeping open bids for armor drops also, min bid reduced for that and timer shortened.
  16. Attila Augur

You have just skilled up in patience (16/365)!
  17. Attila Augur

Went on a Steam spending spree yesterday. What are you guys doing to pass the time?
  18. Attila Augur

By popular demand we are changing raid tics to every 1/2 hr instead of a full hour.
  19. Attila Augur

Is tomorrow the day?
  20. Attila Augur

AMA was mostly fluff, but what I got out of it is that they are focused on server merges and dot changes. I was hoping they would address bringing back focus effects for TLPs, but that didn't happen. Are people really spending that much money on Krono leveling that they can ignore the large influx of money that new TLPs bring?