<Aradune TLP> Legion of the Dead Three (East Coast Raid Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Attila, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Kyleigh Journeyman

Pre-mades being filled out, discord is a poppin. Come join the fun and enjoy that fresh new TLP launch experience! <3
  2. Attila Augur

Yeah, almost 6 statics full and a 7th started. We have some serious players for sure.
  3. Attila Augur

4. Attila Augur

Getting pumped. I will be updating the Pre-Launch Class list on the website's top menu bar today. It's pretty far behind.
  5. Attila Augur

6. Kyleigh Journeyman

WTB more Clerics and Wizards! <3
  7. Attila Augur

Officer core is shaping up, but we still need a few more
  8. Attila Augur

Still a few officer positions open, but I didn't exactly expect a second raid leader to jump into my lap. The new pre-launch class list is pretty accurate, but again I fully expect people to change their minds. Also, don't let the Discord get to you, set your notification levels to @mention or something. I know the 1000 messages a day can be overwhelming. SO HYPED!
  9. Attila Augur

Added 5 more slot for static launch groups on the spreadsheet. I didn't think we would pass 10, but it is clear now that we probably will. Come sign up!
  10. Attila Augur

11. Attila Augur

Are we there yet?
  12. Attila Augur

13. Attila Augur

Almost 10 static groups full now. We have a lot more players looking for one. Join us on Discord.
  14. Attila Augur

Added some specifics for DKP issues in Classic to clarify things.
  15. Attila Augur

OCD Bump
  16. Attila Augur

I only come here and bump for the peace and quiet the Discord channel "Clearly!" doesn't want me to have.
  17. Attila Augur

18. Attila Augur

I think this site is bugged, my post keep falling down the screen.
  19. Attila Augur

98 App'd members now. Not really keep track of boxes, but I suspect more than a few. This probably isn't a real number though. If you've clicked those links we posted you probably realize we need a few more of everything to fill our two raid rosters. Stop on by and check us out.
  20. Attila Augur

21 Days.....Damn my house is so clean now