<Aradune TLP> Legion of the Dead Three (East Coast Raid Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Attila, Mar 16, 2020.

1. Attila Augur

Added a class list on the website's main menu so people can see what is tentatively coming in to the guild.
  2. Attila Augur

A lot of us are screwing around on Mangler since it's free for a month. Stop by our Discord and hang out with us.
  3. Trakksem Journeyman

@Attila - I have a couple questions, if you dont mind answering.
    This will be the first TLP that I am able to join at kick-off. I am not unfamiliar with the old world stuff, but I am far from an expert.
    You say casual, but serious raiding guild.
    1. So what does that translate into the timing of raiding starting? How quickly do you expect to start hitting Naggy / Vox / Planes?
    2. Is this guild a carry over team from a previous TLP? Which one? And do you routinely jump to the new TLP's as the are released?
    3. I have been doing a lot of reading and I read a mix of rushing 50 and not doing gear quests ( Temp of SolRo) Is this something this guild would do as well?
    4. What are some pointers / advice / thoughts you can give someone doing their first TLP from classic if they were in your guild?
    Crabman likes this.
  4. Attila Augur

5. Attila Augur

Starting to fill out, could use a few more. We have a pretty active Discord so stop on by.
  6. Attila Augur

Shameless Bump
    Trakksem likes this.
  7. Trakksem Journeyman

^^^ this hahahahaha.... no shame in the game!
  8. Jmnnn New Member

9. Attila Augur

10. Attila Augur

Added the pre-launch class list as a link.
  11. Fugly New Member

Very active Discord now.
  12. Fugly New Member

13. Attila Augur

Yeah, starting to get a few officers in position now. I'm excited to see so many good players coming in.
  14. Attila Augur

People are starting to fill out their static groups, launch date be damned.
  15. Attila Augur

16. Trakksem Journeyman

An added bump... Discord is constantly busy. lots of info, people and strategies talked about
  17. Attila Augur

Pink Floyd Friday's is pretty cool
  18. Trakksem Journeyman

I prefer my Pink Floyd as another brick in the wall
  19. Attila Augur

Growing fast, come hang out in Discord with us.
  20. Attila Augur

You guys watching Pink Floyd Fridays?