Thinking long term, it is better to wait it out than move imho. MOVE: Pro. We "might" get rid af the chatlag immediately (and the other bugs plaguing AB). Con. It might split up the guilds and we will be stuck on a server with a different timezone. That is, the server will be sleeping in our playtime, except for those who moved with us. Con. If we regret the move, we have to pay ourselves to get back. Con. higher ping times. STAY: Pro. We will get rid af the chatlag eventually, assuming DBG can fix it. Pro. The guilds and community stays intact. Pro. better pingtimes, and server performance on par with VOX(when AB is finally fixed) Con. Maybe DBG can't fix it, and just have to kill off AB, and we will have wasted time waiting. Con. Potential long term downtime, while the fix takes place(how much?) .Temporay If we have faith in DBG then there is not much reason to move, unless the fixing downtime will be in the magnitude of several months... A better deal would be to give every AB-char 2 transfer tokens for free, one for moving to VOX(or another temporary server), and another one for moving back again to AB, if we chooses to do that when the fix is done.