An Epic Request

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Mellifleur, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Mellifleur Augur

2. Mellifleur Augur

First I must say I absolutely LOVED this mission.... the Necromancer event was a blast...

Will post some bugs in the other thread in Dev section, but by far I had a great time doing this...

Fansy brought back some memories and i loved that music...
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Any updates for Clerics? I traveled to Timorous Deep (which took like 5 damn days) and no NPCs at the oasis will tell me much. I have 1.0, 1.5, 2.0 completed.
  4. Mellifleur Augur

Just entering the Oasis in Tim Deep gave me the update.

Not sure how the clerics thing is working. I understand it's going through Quality assurance phase right now.
  5. Kyreth Elder

Omg.. they finally put a slot 3 into the necro 2.0?! Nizzi has been waiting years to use the candy cane ornamentation he bought from the marketplace!!
    Mellifleur likes this.
  6. Fenthen aka Rath

The Cleric portion is broken; it wouldn't even update for me as it will for other classes, you need to do the mini-tasks.
  7. Mellifleur Augur

Yeah I assumed that's what you was referring to.

Edit: thats the 2.5 Kyreth in the pic, but I believe the 1.5/2.0 has it as well.

1.0 has it also.
  8. Mykaylla Augur

Did you go to Felwithe first? I completed the cleric epic quest just fine.

For each class, you have to have An Epic Quest active, but you don't need to have visited all the places. Then once you enter Timorous Deep on the shuttle, it should automatically begin. You musn't be in a group, or have a mercenary out.
    Mellifleur likes this.
  9. Fenthen aka Rath

That's my issue then, I was running around with a couple guildmates.

I'll try again solo - thanks!
  10. SpamFactory Augur

happened to me on test. I relogged and was then greeted by a message saying I was missing a spell needed inside the instance. after buying that spell i could enter the instance
  11. Fenthen aka Rath

sense undead?
    The AA works too
  12. SpamFactory Augur

for me it was summon drink, lol
  13. Vmas Elder

hm does it work for Druids? the didnt get an item when the run to the spot in Jaggedpine, all OTHER classes get it!
  14. Mykaylla Augur

~Nods~
    There are about ten spells not directly related to killing things or keeping yourself alive to do so, that you need for the cleric mission.
  15. Sarah the gamer Elder

16. Fenthen aka Rath

I got it done, thanks Mykaylla for the tips while I was doing it! ;)
    Mellifleur likes this.
  17. Mellifleur Augur

Grats Fenth...thats Myk for ya..always helping :)
    Ellyra likes this.
  18. Elite Lorekeeper

For some reason I cant seem to activate the necromancer portion of this quest. I have all my epics on me and I've zoned in to Everfrost a dozen times and I get no text. I have all the updates in the Epic Request task done up to the necromancer one. Any thoughts at what I'm missing?
  19. Crystilla Augur

Are you alone, ungrouped and with no merc out? (I know that affected at least one other class)
  20. Elite Lorekeeper

yes I've tried everything
    I wasnt alone when I got the initial task, maybe I should try again?