Afk bots

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Momo4, Apr 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Repthor Augur

we will see you on brother island buddy
    Elricvonclief, Roxxanna, Iila and 2 others like this.
  2. Lonye Augur

Or are you?
    dun dun dunnnnn!!!

Funk likes this.
  3. Millianna Augur

Going back to the topic of this thread. I am too tired of people boting AFK. There are people who obnoxiously claim entire zones. It's not my problem if they accidentally steal a few mobs from my pull. If they were not afk, they could handle it.
  4. Thraine Augur

lmao what are they (or you) going to do .. send out a bunch of really super mean tells? /shiver omg the horror!
  5. Leex Pewpewer

Lol cause no one has fade or anything, right? ( Assuming you meant training, as that's the only thing you can do )

This was your box crew Onemule wasn't it!

I hope you got 0% rezz'd till you were level 50 :p.
    Elricvonclief, Roxxanna, Iila and 2 others like this.
  6. Millianna Augur

I hope you get banned immediately. When you AFK bot you take content away from active players. Trying to back your self up. Absolute greed.
    Elricvonclief, Hiladdar, Iila and 2 others like this.
  7. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

I've been waiting for the SK 0% Rez via essence emerald for forever :(.
  8. Karhar Dream Crusher

Sounds like someone is salty, I SO hope a botter comes after me if i do it to them, i actually know how to play this game properly vs someone who uses a program to do it for them.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Iila like this.
  9. Dibab Augur

close but i think what you are looking for is
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Geri_Petrovna Augur

Are there any 0% rezz tokens you can buy?

I'm Done. Peace out.
    Thraine likes this.
  11. Bobsmith Augur

I wonder, do you still have to be grouped for a sacrifice? If not would said bot programs auto check yes? Just a thought.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  12. Bobsmith Augur

Oh and Peace Out. I'm Done. :p
    Venaki, Elricvonclief, Dibab and 2 others like this.
  13. Hellboy007 Augur

Heres a thought... I know its probably fun to jack with them and de-level them. but i promise you that it took you more time doing that at the PC than it takes them to re-level. im sure they just set up another afk bot and be leveled right back in <1day and take them 5min to set it up and just walk away.

Question though.. what the hell is so great they are farming 24/7 there?

another fruit for thought. everyone that buys thier goods on /baz or /barter are simply fueling the fire.

you want to make this more effective? you have to record them doing this and post on youtube.com
    Link that video on the forum with the title of "These guys need hugs". Do not come right out and say afk bot group or it will be removed in short order. I dont recall the website and software tool that you can easily set up to stream/record these videos.
  14. Thraine Augur

In Brothers Island they are probably farming the +30 purity augs

Im done, Peace out! ~
    Hiladdar and Dibab like this.
  15. Hellboy007 Augur

people buy them? and how much they worth?

solution
    • No-Drop
    • Increase Drop rate across all zones - significantly lowering there value.
    • Add them to the loyalty vendor
  16. Thraine Augur

over a million plat per or a krono iirc
  17. AlmarsGuides Augur

You do have to be grouped for Sacrifice. It's annoying having to make sure they're in the same group on the TLPs when I am saccing my capped raid.
  18. Hellboy007 Augur

wow for that.. makes all the sense now.

pick any combo of solutions above and problem solved.

how would having a lot of +30 purity augs in game make all that much difference anyway?
    Faerie likes this.
  19. Flavius22 Lorekeeper

It's not just the 30 purity augs, it's also the tds chase loot that is random drop.
    Hiladdar likes this.
  20. Kollin Journeyman

The guy did try to pull 20 or so mobs for me but seemingly enough nothing in Brother Island other than sirens are kos... So I stood there watched his group die then offered him yet another rez. I do believe he moved to Thulisaur Island after as I encountered him there a few times. He seemed to log off anytime I'd zone into a zone with him for a while but alas I haven't seen him online in 5+ months so I'm guessing that bot group is no more. Also what's the worst thing he can do to me in-game? Train me? I'd love to see him try...wait he did try.
    Elricvonclief and Thraine like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.