A Message From the Team about Phinigel XP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Roshen, Dec 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Machen New Member

This is actually pretty much exactly what they have done, although your #'s are wrong.
    Nickatropolis likes this.
  2. Healiez Augur

In retrospect I dont have a lot of issues with the slower exp LATER in levels... like 20+... however the lower levels takeing FOREVER is just horrible.

ramp up levels like 1-15 and compensate over the next 35 levels when you actually do more than press 3 buttons
  3. Pseudofate Augur

I said it because you can't conduct yourself like an adult.
    I've argued this topic at length in the past with much more deserving parties.
    But I'll bite, just to see what other excuses you can conjure up.

Title of thread: Inflammatory
    Is this your definition of an argument? What does it matter when Bonus Exp is announced and goes into effect? It's an across the spectrum (DBG library) gratuity. Whether or not it's recompense for past failings on DBG's part is another matter
    Inflammatory & accusatory. Baseless coloring of any and all individuals who think there is no problem with EXP as saying so only because of an undying and zealous loyalty to the company. I would have to assume plenty of people find the exp rate to be acceptable and still have a low opinion of DBG for other reasons, but they still enjoy the game and the camaraderie, so they take the good with the bad.
    So which battle do you want to pick here? Claim the EXP is to slow, or condemn two things that enable you to get around it to an extent because they don't fall into line with the original game release.

Where has it been stated Hole was added specifically to address XP issues? Quest exp rate must be changed across all servers. Correct me if I'm wrong.

No they weren't. Yes, they are now.

Now are you going to counter argue these points, or dismiss them and others?
  4. GrugSA Augur

I'm gonna try to do this without breaking up you post into a billion little quotes.

3 points

1.My statements weren't inflammatory, that is the way YOU chose to interpret them. My statements were intended to be playful banter, just because you take this way to serious doesn't mean i have too.

2. My "fanboy" accusation wasn't baseless it was based off what has already transpired on this topic within these forums. Just a complete rejection of logic and reason in favor of emotion. see 3b. Again playful banter

3. My "battle" is neither of what you listed, you seem to have a problem with abstraction so let me spell it out for you.
    a. My problem is with the unreasonable and hypocritical stance of "slower experience server," getting XP pots, double XP weekends and LIVE levels of quest XP.
    b. Players who think the xp is "fine" repeatedly using the LIVE rate quest XP themselves or suggesting other should as a justification for the XP being fine.

Pick 1 Either the XP is to slow
    or
    it's fine and double XP weekends, XP pots and live levels of quest XP aren't needed.

Or in the words of someone else who gets it

5. Pseudofate Augur

Now if this had been your approach from the beginning we wouldnt even be here, perhaps a bit less derisive, but thats completely understandable at this juncture given our back in forth. Those are all valid concerns worth discussion.

This has been a hot button issue going on two months, so even innocuous commentray is under heavy scrutiny by those on both sides of the fence. I don't take the issue super seriously but I do tire of people complaining for the sake of complaining, or simply asking for more, more, more. Which yes, is what I ascertained was the point of yet another thread on this topic. And growing tired of complaining extends well beyond the paltry woes of the EQ forum. But thats a conversation for a different time and place.
  6. Elkay Augur

This thread is still alive?
  7. Brumski Augur

It appears to be. Dunno what that could mean...
  8. Pseudofate Augur

Thread merger
  9. Venthos Augur

That angry entitled people who feel they shouldn't have to play this game longer than personally desired are still angry for being asked to play this game some percentage longer than RF/LJ? Because, yes, that's what this thread says.
  10. Roshen Brand Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.