24 Hours down

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Nennius, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Cloud the Third Augur

They are based in a pot legal state right? So as long as the devs get really high it should be up on time!
  2. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Is it just me or is the server status message at the top of the forum page very hard to read?
    Nennius likes this.
  3. Nennius Curmudgeon

Shhh It is being kept confidential for now.
  4. Exmortis_MT Augur

Here is a look at the new system EQ is being migrated too

its already at a high level of level of development.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

I think he wrote the manual for my new phone.
  6. GoneFission Augur

Is it too late to ask if all 24 hours will be in a row?
    Rolaque likes this.
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Now there's a frightening thought.
  8. Cadira Augur

I think you're just old :/
  9. Vumad Cape Wearer

I don't think we should get a time credit. They still have costs even if we do not have play time and those costs and down times are and always have been part of the subscription model. There is no need for a change.

Besides, it's all access. I'll be on DCUO tonight, or maybe try a little EQ2 since I haven't tried eaither.

ToS may cover not crediting time but customer service and terms of service are different.

Good customer service is something I hold a great deal of value and respect for. I think a good general policy for all of the DBG would be that for every hour the servers are down, a time is scheduled for bonus XP, rare spawn rate, etc. Tangible in game benefits return value to the players yet have no (significant) financial costs to DBG.
    Indrigoth and Zamiam like this.
  10. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Its the "new" notice. There is an "X" at the end of it so you can "dismiss" it. Making that dark blue background screws it up.
  11. cygnet Journeyman

Just mouse over the message to highlight it and the hidden message is revealed!
    Izzard of Bertox likes this.
  12. Zamiam Augur

I'd be ok with XP bonus .. Im trying to lvl my new Bst on FV and he's in that mid range thats kina blah lvl 73 .. :p xp is slow .. gonna try RSS or SoD zone Oceangreen ? will see
  13. Izzard of Bertox Augur

Is the monthly patch included in this downtime? Sorry if I missed that part of the messages.
  14. dreamweaver Community Manager

It is.
  15. Sappas Journeyman

Eqgamer… I would get side tracked once I got to the beer fridge.
    eqgamer likes this.