15th Vet reward

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Alaklin, Jun 6, 2013.

1. beryon Augur

Everyone will qualify, eventually. Heck, you don't even need an active subscription any more to earn vet rewards.
  2. ZenMaster formless, shapeless

I'd really like to push to see a 15th Vet AA in place of one of the weekly content updates (which has fallen wayside already). It does not have to be game-breaking or time-consuming. Just a little morale boost. A swarm pet spell using Ancient God models would be cool.
    Lisandra likes this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

EverQuest II just received their awesome Vet reward. How about an instanced version of Old Freeport for EQ?! :)

Lisandra likes this.
  4. Edrick Augur

Yes, please.
    Koveras, Lisandra and Iila like this.
  5. Dibab Augur

It doesn't bring them $$ plain and simple. The lackluster claims for tds and total lack of a pre order bonus, discount collector's edition included, proves this. No big bags nothing worth it.
    Geroblue and Lisandra like this.
  6. Edrick Augur

An old Freeport housing district would be great. Instead of shops and guilds, you buy plots for houses. Would take a stupid amount of coding, but you can't deny how great it would be to have a house in Freeport. I wanted that since I was 16.
    Lisandra likes this.
  7. Lisandra Augur

I've always wondered why they didn't allow housing plots in every city as a secondary zone adjacent to it like they did with Sunrise Hills & just instance it for each one. Make it tie in to faction if you want to keep the immersion factor alive so that an ogre has to work to be able to have a house in Freeport or Qeynos or Felwithe. I guess that would take too much time & money that could be spent on adding more mining tools to Landmark or places to blow up Dig Dug style in Next.
  8. Milfurd Augur

If the case is players are complaining they can never catch up; make the 15th veteran reward and give ALL the past rewards to EVERYONE. Equality. It's only fair.
  9. Hingabe Augur

Island home, yes friggin please! Also, a personal package delivery npc, and one more vet aa reducer. After that I could care less if they stopped giving vet aas. Btw. Whats the point in stopping vet aas on eq1 but not on eq2. We've been with it longer, and it not like there arent some great, non OP things left that they could give us.
    Lisandra likes this.
  10. Burdi Augur

Something like a button that gives you 10k sc for free every day.
    Geroblue likes this.
  11. Edrick Augur

Haha, what a silly post. This isn't about equality.
  12. Silentchaos Augur

You'll probably be able to buy vet aas with station cash in like a year. CreditcardQuest.
    Lisandra likes this.
  13. Derresh Augur

They probably should just make vet aa's rewards for completing anniversary quests at this point. Then they can continue to add new ones and newer players would just have to complete quests during next anniversary instead of waiting 15 years.
  14. MasterMagnus The Oracle of AllHigh

I would give just about anything to have my old Freeport back. In any form. I miss Opal Darkbriar, but I won't visit her in that rat maze.
    Edrick likes this.
  15. SaderakhBertox Augur

Since we're all dreaming, for 15th, I'll take the shaman and bard epic 2.0 clicks rolled up nicely into one ability. Let's make the reuse timer on it 5x as long as the original items that inspired it!! =)

P.S. Throw in some Fierce Eye, Quicktime, Snow Leopard if there's any room in the SPA

Realistically, I expect to find any new veteran rewards in Landmark and EQNext.
  16. Mikestab Elder

I know people say that one shouldn't be surprised by this but TBH it is very surprising especially for a milestone year. Very disappointing.
    Garshok and silku like this.
  17. Kegwell Lurker since '99

I would like a second Expedient Recovery for the 15th reward please :)
    Garshok likes this.
  18. Geroblue Augur

Sad, not continuing the vet rewards. I've been here10 years... I see the vet rewards as conducive to us staying here. Not keep giving them is indeed a slap in the face. Here I am retired and was going to spend more time in EQ. I spent over 1000 dollars on sc cards in 2013.
    Lisandra likes this.
  19. Brohg Augur

ohnoz, a slap in the face to someone not playing!
  20. Lobot Omy New Member

How about an illusion that turns us into a giant "15"? Or a cake with 15 candles on it?