15th Vet reward

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Alaklin, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Well, I better stop buffing other groups with my shaman or enchanter then.

Good thing EQ is single player, with no interaction outside your box group.
    Geroblue likes this.
  2. Axxius Augur

Yes, please stop using your Lesson to give everybody in the zone double xp.
  3. gcubed Augur

I still want the ability to target a Jester, click a button, and death touch the Jester's owner (even in non-combat zones). Make it a long reuse time (say, 10 nanoseconds).
    Ishtass, Cloudia, Feradach and 5 others like this.
  4. Izcurly Augur

We aren't talking about EQ players in general, we're talking about EQ players who talk in these forums. A disportionate number of those HAVE been with EQ since the beginning, or are at least long-term veterans.

Also, sometimes we're talking about the payment history of the ACCOUNT, not the history of the person currently playing it.
  5. Angahran Augur

Just a random thought, how about a Vet AA that increases the potency of a rez ?
    If you get a 90% rez, you get back 96% xp
    If you get a 96% rez, you get back 100% xp.
    If you get a 100% rez, you get back 100% xp plus full Mana/HP

Ang.
    Geroblue likes this.
  6. Nein Lyves Lorekeeper

Personally, I would like to be able to access my house inventory from anywhere.
  7. Edrick Augur

Translocate: Old Freeport
    Ishtass, Naugrin and Yinla like this.
  8. sinderkad Augur

It amazes me how many people want abilities that are just straight up gifts of power or major advantages.
    Why should you have anything more then a "convenience" advantage over people?
  9. sojuu Augur

Im no where near getting this reward but as those being a vet they should get some sort of reward within reason. Those asking for things like affecting spawn rates is just dumb but there are some good ideas out there. And why not give them things that affect the power of the toon?
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  10. Hingabe Augur

Id like either a "Summon Parcel NPC" ability, or else maybe, "temporary non-kos to target's faction"
  11. Angahran Augur

Oh I don't know, maybe we think that having been loyal players for 15 years having something nice isn't too much to ask.
    Geroblue likes this.
  12. Leerah Augur

Can't be coded.
  13. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Code already exists, for 2x named weekends
  14. Dabrixmgp Augur

my /played is 31 years 285 days. I am missing quite a few veteran rewards. Like years 15-31
    Naugrin likes this.
  15. Draego Augur

Geroblue likes this.
  16. Kimosavi Journeyman

A double xp potion, usable once a day. Yes pls !! :)
    Geroblue likes this.
  17. Axxius Augur

Hastened Improved TwinHail! :D
    Garshok, Fanra, Obiziana and 2 others like this.
  18. Hayzeus Augur

Wow... I'm a necro, and even I'm amazed at the necromancy involved to revive this thread.

But hey, it still applies, so why not?

PS: I doubt they will ever give us a Parcel NPC Summon because that will cut into their SC purchases of delivery vouchers. When have you ever known SoE to cut their own profits in order to give us something cool for free?
  19. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Right before they nerf the usefulness out of it and add a "new" feature to replace it (with cost ofc)
  20. Hingabe Augur

How about a temporary bind/gate. So we can use it to temp. Bind where were at, feel free to make a trip to our house, or the bazaar, or help a friend with their epic mob or named etc. Then click the gate function to return to what we were doing before. Then using the gate function begins the reuse timer
    Geroblue likes this.