15th Vet reward

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Alaklin, Jun 6, 2013.

1. Klonn New Member

A passive ability to reduce all task/mission/expedition lockouts by X%.
  2. Forte New Member

Personally, I would love a non-collapsable Gate... ( though it really should be a normal Level 100 AA for casters, with high cost and long refresh ).

But I also expect that when ( if? ) we get the new Vet AA, it will be a parcel NPC.
  3. Tiffy31 Elder

a free level 100 would be nice
  4. Moklianne Augur

/bug or /feedback that puts higher priority on it than normal ones.
  5. Necx New Member

How about popping a parcel guy? how many times after you raid u go to get the spell or armor upgrade and forget doh i needed XYZ...
  6. Edrick Augur

Summons all your mercenaries in your list at once for thirty seconds, usable every three days. Even that is too powerful to consider, but it would be humorous to see six wizard mercs pop up and start burning like there's no tomorrow.
  7. Axxius Augur

Of course it will be the parcel npc. There is no chance it will be anything else. :D
  8. Rainbowdash Augur

Parcel npc! Only viable suggestion made so far anyway, including my own (no matter how much i wish it would happen lol)
  9. Leerah Augur

We thought that last year too. Just don't think we're getting anymore.
  10. Tobynn Augur

Necropost, ahoy!!

Is it 14 and done now? So ends Veteran Rewards?
  11. silku Augur

How about : Veterans Knowledge

Allows the person to set their origin point.
  12. Moklianne Augur

Priority on GM petitions.
  13. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

Considering we never got the 15th Vet reward last year, I don't see us getting one this year either. Though it would be nice if they gave us the 15th and 16th ones.
    Leerah likes this.
  14. Bigz_Zupdarty Augur

reduce timers on current vets by another 25% plz
    Geroblue likes this.
  15. sojuu Augur

I really like this one and would be something everyone could use
  16. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

A double-faction/no-faction (sharing a timer) 'lesson' effect like the new potions.

2x rare spawns in the current zone for 30 minutes once a day, or for 2 hours once a week.
  17. Axxius Augur

You mean permanent 2x rare spawn rate, between your and your group mates' mains and alts? Dream on.
  18. Falos Augur

I wonder how many people that actively push for certain new vet rewards each year actually legit obtained that many years.

I've always been skeptical that so many people have subscribed to eq since its first year. Not counting guide / gm accounts that get all the vet rewards I'd bet the majority of people that push for new rewards are people that got all their years on their account through that old billing trick that got nerfed back in SoD.

They should either just give everyone all the vet rewards after their account hits like 1 year old or something, or remove the rewards from non gm accounts that glitched added years on to their accounts.
  19. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

Why not?
  20. Axxius Augur

They won't allow personal benefits from 1 player to affect zones for everybody like that.