canceling 4 accounts if one of the 2 new tlp dosent remove truebox

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, Feb 14, 2019.

1. ForumBoss Augur

I can get by with Truebox for a while, but it really needs to go around the TSS time frame. That is when the button presses required to play effectively starts to skyrocket, and you will either get booted to desktop, or develop arthritis if you attempt to true box (or have two people playing in the same household). This is also when servers lose population, and boxing becomes more of a prerequisite to get things done.
  2. mark Augur

looking forward to 2 boxing on selos all the way to live unless they make a new tlp one day were i can 6 box plus on one pc
  3. kjempff Elder

Go read his 3 long posts, and understand how TLPs work and why.
  4. Nessirfiti Augur

But there is no need to lie about boxing and vilify it to get what you want.
    FTFY.
  5. Kahna Augur

You mean, like where I have said multiple times, including in the post you quoted, to let boxers have their own server? Where I have stated multiple times in multiple posts that, while I still think unrestricted boxing is bad for a mixed playstyle server, at this point there are so many choices it doesn't matter. That the only people who would play on an unrestricted boxing server are big boxers and who cares if they have their playground.

I changed my opinion on a boxing server, due to the plethora of other options and DBG's willingness to open two servers at once, I no longer have reservations about a boxing server.

DBGs is the one that still seems to hate you. to them.
  6. Nessirfiti Augur

I didn't mean to direct that at you specifically or solely. I should have explained that in my post.
  7. callius Journeyman

DeseanJackson likes this.
  8. DeseanJackson Augur

9. Skeeter123 New Member

pls delete ur krono accounts we wil not miss you nor will eq haha
  10. Crayon123 Augur

Just activated 5 accounts to counter your 4 cancelled, +1 for good measure.
    Jadefox likes this.
  11. mark Augur

hi i have not canceled eany of the 6 accounts yet because i am still playing on a tlp server that allows boxing,when selo goes live then il just keep 2 account running,i love eq up to oow after that its no longer the eq i love.
  12. mark Augur

also if i have issues with getting booted il run the laptop on my phone internet since i get 50gigs bandwith a month on the plan.