Old maps that you dislike and would want to see remade

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, May 22, 2015.

1. Orbital101 Augur

What does it look like? underwater ? north, middle, south of the central flume?
  2. Orbital101 Augur

nm just found it.
  3. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

4. I am wondering if this is not a bug in the zone guide, or like you said it could be an instance zone in. But the zone guide says transfer to knowledge stone which sounds weird.

6. I am fairly sure that either there is a statue or something you click OR you just run back into the electric looking fence thing.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

a few more im looking for
    Fungal Forest to The Undarquarry??
    The Underquarry to Fungal Forest??
    The Foundation to The Convorteum ??
    The Foundation to Volska's Husk??
    Volska's Husk to The Foundation??
    Qvic, Prayer Grounds of Calling to Natimbi??
  5. Brohg Augur

lies
    lies
    lies
    lies
    lies
    one-way teleport by Madronoa from Natimbi
  6. Rainbowdash Augur

As far as I know Tranquility to Sky is the same npc that goes to Hate, same building as the PoK book. I think it was patched at some point t after it being just Hate for years, shortly before or at the same time that both were added to Guild Hall portal. I could be misremembering though.

Also is it sad that I either forgot or altogether didn't know about the "secret" area in Twilight Sea through the underwater tunnel until I downloaded your maps? The default from Mapfiend was incomplete for so long.. lol
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  7. Grove Augur

Barren Coast. In the north east corner of the zone the is a cave accessed by the ocean. On the current map there is the water and a beach in the cave. However, beyond that the is a system of caves not on a map where are found the mobs selected as targets in a hot zone quest.
    Orbital101 likes this.
  8. Orbital101 Augur

Fixed
  9. Orbital101 Augur

I was only half way next update but since the hot zone quests pushed me to do one early may as well add everything else.

Update 2016-05-29.
    Zones Connection:
    PoDisease to Ruins of Lxanvom (Crypt of Decay)
    Fixed the Grummus Castle in PoDisease
    Fixed the zone out to Ruins of Lxanvom (PoP) and removed 4 labels that was for TBM
    Dragonscale Hills to Loping Plain
    Loping Plain to Dragonscale Hills
    Stoneroot Falls to Dreadspire Keep via statue
    The Convorteum to Volska's Husk
    Txevu, Lair of the Elite to Qvic, Tacvi
    Jaggedpine Forest to Nedaria's Landing
    Theater of Blood to Deathknell, Tower of Dissonance

New and updated maps:
    Added the cave system in Barren Coast(zone will eventually get another clean up)
    New map The_Asylum_of_Invoked_Stone added (Butcherblock LDoN) Nothing Fancy

Zone Clean up:
    Lots of maps lines been moved to layer 0, quest npc to 1, quest related stuff to 2 and named to 3(still more to do)

at tinyurl.com/eqmappack
    or just CLICK ME
    Untill next update, safe traveling!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Fanra like this.
  10. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

Couple other minor requests from running around doing ornaments and artisans:

Hollowshade Moor - the northern mountain area looks open on my map but appears blocked off in some places by tall cliffs.
    Argin-Hiz - the mines map has some large rooms that aren't actually large rooms
  11. Orbital101 Augur

Map pack 2016-08-13 is out with missing nameds, epics and ground spawn from PoP to OoW with a new version of Wall of Slaughter

[IMG]

at tinyurl.com/eqmappack
    or just CLICK ME
  12. Orbital101 Augur

Fixed but not uploaded, next update for sure. Thx for letting me know :)

I added some walls a while ago that was making 3 rooms look like 1 and I also changed the color of the rooms with see-invi to red so that we can easily go around them or know what to expect going through them.
  13. Orbital101 Augur

Map pack 2016-08-22 uploaded with a new version of Qvic with the missing rooms.
    [IMG]

at tinyurl.com/eqmappack
    or just CLICK ME
    Yara_AB, Prathun and Fanra like this.
  14. CrazyLarth Augur

darn you change the down load it was zip this last update is .rar
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Fixed, must have miss clicked.
  16. Orbital101 Augur

Added the zone labels from the room you zone into from the Barnacle Encrusted Brazier
    Labeled and color coded Dragonscale Hills.
    Added a new version of Bloodmoon Keep
    [IMG]

Went to add a room and a hall that was connecting 2 areas together and ended up remapping the whole zone. :eek:
    Fanra likes this.
  17. Orbital101 Augur

Added, removed and moved some labels that was either missing or no longer in game for these zones: Lopping Hlls, Hills of Shade, Arthicrex, Burning Woods, Dreadlands, Firiona Vie, Skyfire, Swamp of no hope and Everfrost.

Added the interior of the pyramids in The Dreadlands - It was always confusing trying to figure out which side to use to get in.

Fixed some area in Skyfire where you would think to cut through but the way was actually blocked by a zone wall.

Color coded Cabilis City and all the above on there prospective layers.

And 2 New maps Muramite Proving Grounds - from 1600kb to 290kb for 10 times the sharpness!
    [IMG]

The Cavern of Exile(SolC) The old one was somewhat very messy.

[IMG]

at tinyurl.com/eqmappack
    or just CLICK ME
    Fanra likes this.
  18. Orbital101 Augur

I just realized something about FV. I went there last night and was like where the hell are all the NPCs labeled on my map? So I moved all the NPCs around from tracking them through the zone.but now im thinking about TLP... Did the war that raged on between the forces of Firiona Vie and Lanys ever took place there?

I dont play on TLP, Even surprised I went on Quarm but thats how far I will go. Should I make sure there a TLP and a live pack available?
  19. Zunnoab Augur

Holy smokes. I didn't yet click this thread thinking it was just idle discussion. Great job and thanks!
  20. CrazyLarth Augur

one of the issues I have sometimes is why trying to follow on a map the path like the
    Pillars of Alra

and others trying due quests and I don't know if I am going up or down and wished the map was color had a Color key to say what colors lvls up and down. but that might be too much work is why its never done.