New? Returning?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Roxxanna, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Kalea New Member

2. Witchcraft Lorekeeper

Wait! Come back! The Eternal Darkness doesn't bite!!!!! WE HAVE COOKIES!!! But only for new and returning players...*wink*
  3. Roxxanna Augur

Sometimes you gotta let em go PITTER......and if they come back it was meant to be. Besides, Frawggy does bite.
  4. Breev New Member

My friend and I recently returned to Everquest and are looking for a guild just like the way you have described yours. My character name is Breev. My email: mmurphy65@gmail.com.

Would love to hear from you, in the event you are still receiving new members.

Thanks
  5. Roxxanna Augur

Always, send me a tell in game
  6. Roxxanna Augur

Bumpercars
  7. Squiggle New Member

It's been a long time since I played any MMOs but I'm finally going to try this out. It sounds like the casual-type guild stuff I miss from WoW years ago. If I find time to spend on it, I'll be looking for some raiding in the future. If you are still looking for more guildies, I'll be happy to send a tell (when I figure out how :)
  8. Roxxanna Augur

/tell Roxxanna Hi!
  9. Arucard - Alan New Member

Hey guys! just a quick hello! Got to say The Eternal Darkness have been my life force of EQ since the day I joined X amount of years ago! Absolutly fantastic people and really helpful too! If anyone has any questions or needs any help, as Roxxy said just message one of us! My char in TED is called Alea, 105 chanty, but usually best to contact me via Arucard my necromancer main! Hope to see you all in game! have fun!
  10. Roxxanna Augur

11. Kyvex New Member

Greetings everyone.
    I made a considerable shift in my play style after recently returning to the game. After three boxing on another server, I decided to go back to exclusively playing a bard and thought I would experience the Rathe server with what it has to offer. Though I do solo often, joining a guild with its social components just feels like the next step. I'm on PST as the bard Reinnhardt. Please send me a tell if anyone in the guild gets a chance.
  12. Roxxanna Augur

Invite incoming
  13. Kyvex New Member

Awesome!

Thank you, Roxxanna
  14. Wandidar Elder

I'm an old time returning player - not actually sure I'll stay long yet, but I want to give it a go at least. I have a ranger that I played years ago who I will move to Rathe if server mergers did not already land him there... but I actually intend to start over.

I would have 3 avatars:

1) A level 1 necro (starting new tonight)
    2) A whatever level my ranger is - um - ranger... Avatar name is Wandidar Aroundidar (wander around) - Was on Karana as a member and officer of Sign of One. After retiring moved to Innoruuk to play with friends - but never really did so.
    3) An as yet to be determined 85 I get from buying the expansion.

Sounds like Roxxanna is the person to seek out in game assuming you are still open to new faces... SO - are you still open to new faces?

Thanks in advance!
  15. Roxxanna Augur

Always, send me tell in game, 7pmish central time.
  16. Wandidar Elder

Will do, thanks! Probably won't be tonight and maybe not tomorrow... Today is date night with the wife, and tomorrow night I'm coaching youth basketball. I'll get myself started and connect with you sometime over the next few days!

Thanks again!
  17. RaigNarr New Member

I played a good few years ago but didn't have time after a short awhile. so I am basically a new player

and i would like to partake in your guild family =D
  18. Roxxanna Augur

Send me a tell in game 7:00ish pm central.
  19. Anhari Augur

And as always, if you miss Roxx, send me a tell on any of my three toons if you see me. My druid can port to most anywhere, and we can always meet up on PoK for guild invites.
  20. Roxxanna Augur