uberkingkong's Recent Activity

1. uberkingkong replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

You don't think so? Lets take a look, https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zone.html?zcont=Omens Anguish 100% enemies Catacombs 100%...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:30 PM
  2. uberkingkong replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Post PoP is not much of a mystery. It starts to become zones 95% enemies 5% of the content is roleplaying vibes. Core EQ you have all...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:25 PM
  3. uberkingkong replied to the thread Is anyone gonna play tormax?.

Not really excited for this year's TLPs. Nothing new, nothing exciting for me.

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:21 PM
  4. uberkingkong replied to the thread What is the best Out Of Group class to pack around?.

Bard is good for being out of the group, it has AE regen song it has forage it has track it can pull enemies it can navigate around easily...

Apr 20, 2024 at 4:19 PM
  5. uberkingkong replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

Doesn't need AI for this. Civilization 2, 1996 game. -creating new zones new world map generator -filling them with npcs and...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:41 PM
  6. uberkingkong replied to the thread LDON Expansion This Year Please.... Also Side Rant...

Its a get together thing that people like, but after doing so many it gets stale. The only good thing back then was people still was...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  7. uberkingkong replied to the thread Evercraked - EQ documentary.

My favorite part of the video that is 10 years ago, is when they teased The Next Generation of EQ. EQNext. I'm looking forward to the next...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:28 PM
  8. uberkingkong liked Rijacki's post in the thread Evercraked - EQ documentary.

There was a 'documentary' made for the 10th Anniversary. If you haven't ever seen it, you might be amused. [media] There was also a book...

Apr 20, 2024 at 3:27 PM
  9. uberkingkong replied to the thread Playing on different computers & monitors.

I play in a window. I'm used to playing games in windowed and window is smaller than one screen size too. Seems like your asking about...

Apr 16, 2024
  10. uberkingkong replied to the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

Yeah I agree, It just shows what possible. They stress 1 person too because, a lot of whining about, lack of dev's. I'll go to...

Apr 16, 2024
  11. uberkingkong replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

Good post, yeah Artifical not Automated. Yeah I agree with the misperception of intelligence. Its like this, coding. A simple...

Apr 16, 2024
  12. uberkingkong replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

With chatgpt its just a program + big data just because it has confidence which is a machine learning thing, I do not think means it is...

Apr 15, 2024
  13. uberkingkong replied to the thread Artificial intelligence and EverQuest.

Notice it was said tool for artists to use. To me, AI is just like MMORPG, very vague. A game has massive amount of players online,...

Apr 15, 2024
  14. uberkingkong replied to the thread Player made expansion !.

Honestly should be open source not EQ1 but playermade EQ. Be like, we give you permission to do Qeynos, have fun. Then someone goes in...

Apr 3, 2024
  15. uberkingkong replied to the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Quite simple really, bosses need to be bigger. Remember the days of open world bosses? Well GW2 does that too. Remember this...

Apr 1, 2024
  16. uberkingkong replied to the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Thats the game designer, https://www.daybreakgames.com/careers?job=7277035002 looking at it, I'm guessing they write down stories and...

Mar 31, 2024
  17. uberkingkong replied to the thread EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better.

Well this is a design issue. As in they need to make the mobs noticable, the fights should be where you can see the important parts....

Mar 31, 2024
  18. uberkingkong replied to the thread LDON level range.

But its very simple change ctrl f group algrothim find the 30, backspace save goto ticket system, log 5minutes of work. drag and drop...

Mar 29, 2024
  19. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

EQ 31st expansion raids need to be better

This is EQ 30th expansion, look [media] watch?v=zrEE8rYTxpc?t11m28s don't know how to force it start at 11m28s EQ 30th expansion T3,...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Mar 29, 2024
  20. uberkingkong liked mercury890's post in the thread Did we get changes, who left?.

Thanks! I'll pass this along to some peeps I know that are looking.

Mar 27, 2024
  21. uberkingkong replied to the thread How do i completely get rid of raid lag?.

Simple trick to get rid of raid lag. You get into discord. Everyone sets their settings so you pitch black, nothing, no graphics. But you...

Mar 27, 2024
  22. uberkingkong replied to the thread What made you decide to try EQ back then.

EQ could honestly use Dragon Warrior for advice on how to push the game to be more exciting. People thought EQ was tough, nah. These...

Mar 24, 2024
  23. uberkingkong replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

What irony? So you saying there are money players today than 1999-2004? If so how did they get people to go LFG back then, and get...

Mar 21, 2024
  24. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

What made you decide to try EQ back then

So, back then, I remember CDs and tons and tons and tons of games. The PC game section was littered with many many many good games. What...

Mar 19, 2024
  25. uberkingkong replied to the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

Game already gives enough handouts. T3 raids everyone can beat is a handout. High End raider? Everyone beats those raids no such thing...

Mar 18, 2024
  26. uberkingkong replied to the thread What you get!.

yeah its better than previous seen art. The crown is good too. I don't get game is getting old vibe artwork from before. [IMG] Is...

Mar 17, 2024
  27. uberkingkong liked Bobbybick's post in the thread What you get!.

I like the art.

Mar 17, 2024
  28. uberkingkong replied to the thread feature request.

So items like in 1-85. Where defiant gear is better and if you can't tribute it don't loot it type of thing?

Mar 17, 2024
  29. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Thats what EQ players nostalgia over EQ of. It being a hard game not an easy game. Hence everyone loves to talk about the GoD days....

Mar 17, 2024
  30. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Whats the deal with 8 raids. Who cares. Could have 80 raids if they are all junk quality who cares. btw TBS one of my favorite...

Mar 15, 2024
  31. uberkingkong replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

What about, its not the dev's not the company. Its the EQ community at fault. Raids are easier, why? Dev's call? Company decision? Or...

Mar 15, 2024
  32. uberkingkong replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

I'm pretty sure there is something where you need more than 6 minimum for a raid. Its probably really old EQ raids. Issue with EQ is its...

Mar 15, 2024
  33. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

I'm usually right too. My thought process is on point.

Mar 15, 2024
  34. uberkingkong replied to the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

Oh people talking about AP, and heroic booster. If you didn't know, just the read room. AP is their time waster content. They may not say...

Mar 15, 2024
  35. uberkingkong replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

Nah Its just peoples boxes are better than actual players so, why invite an actual player to a group thing? They just slow you down....

Mar 15, 2024
  36. uberkingkong replied to the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

Should I spend my loyalty points on xp potion or extra overseer quest freebee thingy. Oh no I have no loyalty points, I really want to have...

Mar 15, 2024
  37. uberkingkong replied to the thread download gina.

In regards to testing. I play Palword, and they have a notice, they need beta QA testers (thinking not EA people but actual testers)....

Mar 15, 2024
  38. uberkingkong replied to the thread download gina.

Its Magelo I think maybe another one too. https://eq.magelo.com/quick_search.jspa?keyword=spell Now scroll all the way down to NPCs....

Mar 15, 2024
  39. uberkingkong replied to the thread download gina.

This has thinking about the site with heatmap. Or whatever. Some site has dots showing known/reported locations of where a certain...

Mar 15, 2024
  40. uberkingkong replied to the thread download gina.

We on page 2! Page 3 I think Almars is gonna say something and it might be the best answer to this thread and maybe this thread will...

Mar 15, 2024
  41. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

People go off of first kill rather than all those achievements because first kill means you get the unique titles. If you do the raid after...

Mar 15, 2024
  42. uberkingkong replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Nope do not recommend. Why? The RPG aspect is gone. 31st expansion, don't focus on raids. Focus needs to be on fun, something that will...

Mar 15, 2024
  43. uberkingkong replied to the thread download gina.

The forums should have a QA thread. Sometimes it might good idea to show the answer, the person with the best information right under the...

Mar 15, 2024
  44. uberkingkong replied to the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

EQ2 gave like something like 115 booster, a few years ago. You didn't need a subscription either. What I think differentiates EQ from...

Mar 15, 2024
  45. uberkingkong replied to the thread AMA Response Feedback.

When expansion is so old you can solo it, what's the point in group and raid minimum limit players limitation?

Mar 15, 2024
  46. uberkingkong replied to the thread What to do now.

No one mentioned yet but. Pretty sooner or later someone is going to say "you do AAs at 65? Whats wrong with you" Just fyi, pretty...

Mar 8, 2024
  47. uberkingkong replied to the thread Vanilla?.

TLP is how to get the vanilla vibe.

Mar 8, 2024
  48. uberkingkong replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Whats crazy is someone said, EQ3 they not looking forward to DPG making it, they'd want someone else to do it. Honestly I'm kind of...

Mar 8, 2024
  49. uberkingkong replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

People aint reading OP these days huh. caps on xp is the issue is the stealth nerf.

Mar 8, 2024
  50. uberkingkong replied to the thread EQLogParser questions.

Needs to be a core game log parser when a game has dps checks.

Mar 8, 2024
  51. uberkingkong replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Game needs a lot more. Basically everything EQ2 was, EQ1 should have merged into EQ2 or EQ1 should have had a major overhaul in many...

Mar 8, 2024
  52. uberkingkong replied to the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

Did you read the OP? Basically what you doing is reviewing EQ with a review how it was 20+ years ago, rather than reviewing EQ of...

Mar 8, 2024
  53. uberkingkong replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Blizzard is doing a lot of milking, EQ is doing a lot milking. These old games, milk milk milk. [media] I'm with this guy at 56:11 I'm...

Mar 4, 2024
  54. uberkingkong replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Yep this anniversarry is a joke. Come back and relive eq. you get nothing but you can give us something. how about giving us $25 how...

Mar 4, 2024
  55. uberkingkong replied to the thread Stealth nerfs?.

Exactly. They nerf the whole concept of the expansion. They do not balance it out via mob kills get more xp since mission xp is being...

Mar 4, 2024
  56. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Well, now it goes to the did you inform them, did you say anything yada yada. I did my part. did you do yours?...

Mar 3, 2024
  57. uberkingkong replied to the thread Would you play a single-player/co-op version of EQ..

Maybe if it was a sandbox version maybe, but it should remastered and everything. Like mods, populate commonlands with thieves mod. City...

Mar 3, 2024
  58. uberkingkong replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Funny. I was looking at something, it was the $250 pack thingy. x10 exp potions Those exp potions are junk, unless you on a TLP. Know...

Mar 3, 2024
  59. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Nah not really, maybe like 5 years ago. Now this game is like watching some old person with mobility issues brain issues. Then say...

Mar 3, 2024
  60. uberkingkong replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Yep. Palworld MMORPG, when some company makes the right game, people want, booms. Exodus. The only social platform missing? Video...

Mar 3, 2024
  61. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 Raids Finished Day 1.

Too funny In beta? 1 month of grind? Back in my days. Omens of War. OG guilds like...

Mar 3, 2024
  62. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

T3 Raids Finished Day 1

All T3 raids finished! Day 1 Feed us more! Too easy! 16 guilds beat it so far, if you haven't beaten it yet, you still got time. Day 1....

Mar 2, 2024
  63. uberkingkong replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Loyalty tokens? Kinda feels like Chik Fila, I eat there quite a bit, I don't rack up much to get anything. 10 visits, now i get...

Mar 1, 2024
  64. uberkingkong replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

40 coffee 100 onesies. If its exclusive limited, thats worth it. Someone did a sneaker sale, $399. limited amount. ebay 10000. So...

Mar 1, 2024
  65. uberkingkong replied to the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

It probably goes like this in their meetings. It will cause P2W, big argument. If price it high it wont be P2W not many can afford...

Mar 1, 2024
  66. uberkingkong replied to the thread returning from 20 years in the past.

Mischief is a good option then. Not not Live. If you have access to TLP, why Live??? TLP is fun server, when you use a krono that...

Mar 1, 2024
  67. uberkingkong replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

You know what, I agree with double the price after thinking. McDonalds Big Mac its double price. A lot of things today is double the...

Mar 1, 2024
  68. uberkingkong replied to the thread Ignore.

What about a see more button. So if you ignore someone it just hides everything and thats that. You have the option to see more. So you...

Mar 1, 2024
  69. uberkingkong replied to the thread planetside sold?.

Yeah? Lets hear the spill of why you was disappointed in your quick look.

Mar 1, 2024
  70. uberkingkong replied to the thread returning player.

do you alt tab?

Mar 1, 2024
  71. uberkingkong replied to the thread Mob slow.

Do you trust Fanra's data? I would take a look at this data, then compare it to Fanra's...

Mar 1, 2024
  72. uberkingkong replied to the thread returning from 20 years in the past.

You might have the Platinum edition, so there are 30 expansions now so yeah. With the Titanium edition you get a couple more expansions....

Mar 1, 2024
  73. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

Subscribe

Should there be a subscribe feature on the forums, if you are finally driven to subscribe someone in the forums, and would it subscribe...

Feb 29, 2024
  74. uberkingkong replied to the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

You should be on the norrathian council feedback group or whatever. You know those kind of modes, good modes. Tower defense....

Feb 29, 2024
  75. uberkingkong replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Yes I know what you mean, and yes I like those too. Like to see more armor, the old school vibe kind too. If they did ornaments...

Feb 29, 2024
  76. uberkingkong replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

Yep Yep Its limited tickets so, I suppose it makes sense, because maybe they only room for 50, and if it was at $50, sold out...

Feb 29, 2024
  77. uberkingkong replied to the thread Where can I get....

Does it come with no lagspikes? See greys but also no lagspikes or is lagspikes still included? Like if I goto the GL and usually...

Feb 29, 2024
  78. uberkingkong replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

I'm pretty sure they want the cool spider people again, but even cooler looking, thats the only think of that I'd want from a new FV....

Feb 28, 2024
  79. uberkingkong replied to the thread Should there be intended unbeatable raids?.

Thinking about in Door 12 too. Is a mech guardian, SoF like area too. Could be a huge zone. Like 31st expansion is 3 zones but massive....

Feb 28, 2024
  80. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

Should there be intended unbeatable raids?

No beta test, its intended beatable so no point in putting it in beta. Beta testers have limited play/test time, test the things that are...

Feb 28, 2024
  81. uberkingkong replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

Thinking they gonna say, this got PvP? Why that? because look at the popular games, fortnite robolx, CSGO, pvp kinda games. Its not...

Feb 28, 2024
  82. uberkingkong replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

No one has issue with 1-85 honestly. 85 to current thats the issue. Especially close to the current like 115, thats just do overseers don't...

Feb 28, 2024
  83. uberkingkong replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

I'd say to keep me, gotta go into EQ3, EQ is just far behind. You gotta let go. Technology changes, can't keep a game up to date....

Feb 28, 2024
  84. uberkingkong replied to the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Yeah, think about krono is. multigame currency. So the pricing effects all the games. You gotta think about EQ2 community, they...

Feb 28, 2024
  85. uberkingkong replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

The only thing I read from quest dialogue. I look at the end, I look for Hail 1/9 Ok this one of those funky quests. Hail Big essay 2/9...

Feb 28, 2024
  86. uberkingkong replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Also, note. Other MMORPGs they don't dish out expansions ever year. They can survive having a couple years of no expansion. Some...

Feb 28, 2024
  87. uberkingkong replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

T1 easy? So can a tank merc survive 10 mins with a healer merc. Oh they can't. Maybe the raider tank difference is too great if...

Feb 28, 2024
  88. uberkingkong replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

I would like 75/750 SoF start, TLP for newer expansions. truebox, so people LFG up, not go solo their own deals, and be anti casual TLPs...

Feb 27, 2024
  89. uberkingkong replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

Not gonna lie, one of my favorite things nostalgia wise was looking at LFG and seeing familiar people and catching up if they was fun to...

Feb 27, 2024
  90. uberkingkong replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Yeah balanced average GROUP GEARED GROUP? One metric for those think tankers to look at whenever they do new expansions. Hows the...

Feb 27, 2024
  91. uberkingkong replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Exactly, thats why in LS T1 nameds it takes long time to kill them, many times, they don't even die. Then a raiders comes by they...

Feb 27, 2024
  92. uberkingkong replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Sure if you want buffs on mercs thats fine. But no debuff on the named. Not everyone has slow. Its 125, they should but assume someone...

Feb 27, 2024
  93. uberkingkong replied to the thread 31 expansion simple request.

Thats not encouraging AFK play, thats how you test can mercs survive. This half , oh it might have afkers. Fix the afk, don't hold...

Feb 27, 2024
  94. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

31 expansion simple request

Make T1 casual easy. Whats easy? Test case here, 2 box, tank healer merc. fight a T1 named. tank merc can survive for 10 mins. 90% of...

Feb 27, 2024
  95. uberkingkong replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

I actually like the expansions with flagging and what not. Especially if its a bit tough and time consuming. For non TLP, and live...

Feb 27, 2024
  96. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 launch, the artisan and the druid raid (unkempt woods).

Because most guilds are from back when there was races. They still have that in them. But like I said, EQ does good at taking away...

Feb 27, 2024
  97. uberkingkong replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

Think luck is mainly on prestige items, so if your a F2P, your outta luck.

Feb 27, 2024
  98. uberkingkong replied to the thread T3 launch, the artisan and the druid raid (unkempt woods).

Yeah these boss fights are too easy. The tough part is clearing trash. Boss itself, joke. You have time to fix it, do something. Add...

Feb 27, 2024
  99. uberkingkong replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

Was thinking about my screen shake rumbles. Could do too. If your in rumble state, keyboard keys do not work, you have to move your mouse...

Feb 27, 2024
  100. uberkingkong replied to the thread Does anybody read the quest dialogue?.

EQ1 no. EQ2, its voiced somewhat. Honestly one of the pros on EQ2 over EQ is storyline is bit more interesting and makes sense....

Feb 27, 2024
  101. uberkingkong replied to the thread Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?.

More screen shakes, more screen effects. Boss does a float plus flip you upside down. So floating and get flipped and it flips your...

Feb 27, 2024
  102. uberkingkong replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

I like this See people like Vaniki they vocal about liking Vaniki too. The issue, waterfall/agile that was the issue, do 1 thing,...

Feb 27, 2024
  103. uberkingkong replied to the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

This is a pros and cons issue. Every other video game, they don't do disability stuff. There is disability apps to help you as well....

Feb 27, 2024
  104. uberkingkong replied to the thread returning player.

This is why year after I suggest EQ do something for boxers. Yet they go on UI they do this and upgrade, they do AP. Ignore boxers. They...

Feb 25, 2024
  105. uberkingkong replied to the thread EverQuest Lore Feedback - We need your help!.

This thread is about lore, not really remaking zones. If you want FV 2.0 say something, like the lore of the zone, what about it, whats...

Feb 25, 2024
  106. uberkingkong replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

Overpowered for the content, basically, soloable with ease. I like those you pick too. Agreed. Who refuses to try post PoP you other...

Feb 25, 2024
  107. uberkingkong replied to the thread What do you like about playing EQ.

I like the early EQ. 1 to 75. Mysteries. Modern EQ, in beta they find out everything and beat everything day 1 there is no...

Feb 25, 2024
  108. uberkingkong replied to the thread TLP idea ... no krono, anything goes..

Also worth noting that when you make a better version of the game, EQ2. Your suppose to go all in into the next version. GW1 to GW2....

Feb 24, 2024
  109. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

TLP idea Kronos

So this is a thought. TLP Vendors do not give you anything when you sell to them. No selling to vendors. With an exception though. You can...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 23, 2024
  110. uberkingkong replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

You know I have to agree with you. Especially they say missions are like raids. So basicaly raid raid, make you raid even you not...

Feb 23, 2024
  111. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

T3 raids still upcoming, still got time to discuss about them. T1 25+ guilds beat day 1 T2 20+ guilds beat day 1 Currently the...

Feb 22, 2024
  112. uberkingkong replied to the thread Masks from Tower.

Hopefully they do more than tower. Or tower gets better. Level with all you do is dance at certain time. Fun stuff. EQ is so serious all...

Feb 22, 2024
  113. uberkingkong replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

Yep. I remember reading a lot of gribbles reddit. Best way to level, gribbles gribbles! nerf. now what? still do it but its...

Feb 22, 2024
  114. uberkingkong replied to the thread Lava Queen Scaling.

This part of the reason why the leveling up is bad in this game. They'll tell you, do the achievements, all of them. Then you run into...

Feb 22, 2024
  115. uberkingkong replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

Wow surprise surpise. When I mention something, all sudden there is another post that pops up....

Feb 22, 2024
  116. uberkingkong replied to the thread Would you play a single-player/co-op version of EQ..

100 EQ group game, yet there is 40 people in zone, people complain and beg for instances....

Feb 22, 2024
  117. uberkingkong replied to the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

Exactly Exactly. Notice all the excuses you know why? Because its challenging. Of course you can do it, more effort in raids,...

Feb 22, 2024
  118. uberkingkong replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

They nerf it after the raiders repeated it and got the easy AAs. Then when casuals get to it, AA isn't good anymore. Creating that...

Feb 22, 2024
  119. uberkingkong replied to the thread Noooooo!!!!! Angeliana!!!!!.

Nah EQ needs more music and audio fights. Dancing fights. I want 31st expansion to be a lot of music and listening to the music of...

Feb 21, 2024
  120. uberkingkong replied to the thread Laurions inn WHY.

Its an Inn not a bank. I suppose that expansion does deserve a bank, the bank would make sense in being in Heroes Forge not at an Inn...

Feb 21, 2024
  121. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

This is what I want for T3 upcoming raids. We all know they gonna be easy, so I'd like see mechanics this in EQ. - Jump backwards like...

Feb 20, 2024
  122. uberkingkong replied to the thread Make EQ Open Source.

This game? I don't think this game would benefit open source. Now Palworld, definitely content creaters would make a huge difference,...

Feb 20, 2024
  123. uberkingkong liked Xandos's post in the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Well there are Multiple Ways how to have an Easier Time in LS Tier 1 Zones including doing the Nameds, first Like Anja said: A really...

Feb 20, 2024
  124. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Of course, the ones that want to beat it beat it. 20+ guilds beaten it day 1, so yes not, just 20+. Top end is 20+ guilds? Thats a lot of...

Feb 20, 2024
  125. uberkingkong replied to the thread Good idea?.

OR If you have those classes in your group, their buffs don't tick down. AA group persisted KEI buff. Don't need to cast that buff...

Feb 20, 2024
  126. uberkingkong replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

The game, "End Game," is nothing without the excitement of a PVP encounter Too much work to find what page that person said it on....

Feb 20, 2024
  127. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Nice, why can't a tank merc and healer merc, handle it? Necro pet and healer merc? But a tank merc with healer dies? Why? Whats the...

Feb 20, 2024
  128. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Let me simply this. http://elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/index.php?expansion=COV3 Raids easy, 8 guilds beat all over T3 day 1....

Feb 20, 2024
  129. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Yes thats what I mean when I said earlier. ToV to LS. Is basically casual hell. Duo merc healer tank. They can't do nameds. ToV I can...

Feb 20, 2024
  130. uberkingkong replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

What did you do yesterday, what you plan on doing today and do you have blockers? Vaniki server is a good example. How is the unlock...

Feb 20, 2024
  131. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Yeah thats why I'm on defense, duo 1 healer merc isn't good enough. Somehow this game turning into 2 healers necessary for casuals...

Feb 20, 2024
  132. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

So, your talking about AI, why use them rather than real players? Let me check LFG. Let me check LFG every 1 minute for 12 hours. Zero...

Feb 20, 2024
  133. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Agreed, those 20+ guilds beating them. Lets see the videos. It's 2024. You want to support EQ, you can, make videos. You don't have a...

Feb 17, 2024
  134. uberkingkong replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

New theory is, the sense of fresh start is gone and over with by the time PoP rolls out. All of those do it 1st, is pretty over with too....

Feb 16, 2024
  135. uberkingkong replied to the thread Give us an Era Locked Server [OOW/DON].

2005 is DoN 2010 is HOT So basically the last 14 years haven't produced anything worth being locked at that time? You also...

Feb 16, 2024
  136. uberkingkong replied to the thread New server(s).

Sandbox server. Say Karanas, nothing really goes on in the Karanas. So sandbox allow it. Put in some Minecraft like enemies. Put in...

Feb 16, 2024
  137. uberkingkong replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Yeah, people get their boxes full set of highest tier raid gear. Meaning exactly what you said. Remember I said boxes not their mains,...

Feb 16, 2024
  138. uberkingkong replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

What did you look at the 50-58k? Thats for entry level though isn't that bad, could be worse. But it aint good either. San Diego is a...

Feb 16, 2024
  139. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Difference between casual === hard raid ===== easy casual, [media] 1:46:14 lvl 120 doing lvl 115 2 expansions ago stuff. well 120...

Feb 16, 2024
  140. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Difference between casual === hard raid ===== easy casual, [media] 1:46:14 lvl 120 doing lvl 115 2 expansions ago stuff. well 120...

Feb 16, 2024
  141. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

What are you on. Did you raid in NoS? Boxes not just mains. Full highest tier geared way before the expansion ended. You must be...

Feb 16, 2024
  142. uberkingkong replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

You know the difference EQ and modern MMORPGs? The ones like WoW, ESO, GW2, FFXIV, on and on. EQ is not a complete package of an MMORPG....

Feb 16, 2024
  143. uberkingkong replied to the thread Guild Hall Combat Dummies-please remove DMG cap.

Sure. My request is dps in combat option. Why you even need training dummy if you can just check your dps in normal situations. And i...

Feb 15, 2024
  144. uberkingkong replied to the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Thing about PvP for it to be good. Dev's have to put some time into it. Map needs to be better for one thing. Show enemy players, show...

Feb 15, 2024
  145. uberkingkong replied to the thread How Far Can I Get On A Silver Account Solo/Molo?.

Max level. And you'll be probably eventually have enough to buy a krono. Then you get AAs. But max with AAs. Then silver too. So means...

Feb 15, 2024
  146. uberkingkong replied to the thread planetside sold?.

I said prior military. As in they are outta the military. Bootcamps meaning, they went to the coding bootcamps. Now they looking for...

Feb 15, 2024
  147. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Easy. Duo, you really shouldn't but since its EQ. Consider to box. Duo. Can a tank merc and healer merc, pretty much survive a...

Feb 15, 2024
  148. uberkingkong replied to the thread planetside sold?.

Whoa too much sense in this. This is one of the issues, people be too much having fun. Then you look at the posting, Get work...

Feb 15, 2024
  149. uberkingkong liked Beardsy's post in the thread planetside sold?.

A huge issue with what Darkpaw/Daybreak has been doing the last ~8-9 years is pretty much zero transparency. No one on, not a single...

Feb 15, 2024
  150. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Thats a thing too. You are comparing raids from now and then. Wrong. Should comparing EQ raids vs how other games do it. Modern...

Feb 15, 2024
  151. uberkingkong replied to the thread planetside sold?.

This is why they should have, they need to do EQ3. Its too much milking. When all the milk is gone now what. Should invested in a new...

Feb 15, 2024
  152. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Exactly. That is casual T1 named mobs. Same stance. Casual named mobs in EQ === TOUGH (T1 fight, duo tank merc plus healer, can't do...

Feb 15, 2024
  153. uberkingkong replied to the thread planetside sold?.

I dislike the posting of the https://www.daybreakgames.com/careers?job=7030194002 Game Designer I- EverQuest Did HR person write...

Feb 15, 2024
  154. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

Yeah exactly, its pretty sad. Thats why I'm pushing EQ3. EQ series turning into retirement home, thats how I remember the old days of...

Feb 15, 2024
  155. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

thinking of a curveball dealing knifen. have several adds spawn in a circle around the boss, while everyone is expecting to stand on...

Feb 14, 2024
  156. uberkingkong replied to the thread Talk about T3 raids upcoming.

dislike? suppose EQ being disgustingly easy for raiders, and casual players having difficult time. Yeah I dislike that. Raiders...

Feb 14, 2024
  157. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

Talk about T3 raids upcoming

Tier 1, 28 guilds beaten all. not 1, all of T1 raids. day 1. http://elitegamerslounge.com/home/progress/index.php?expansion=LS1 Tier 2, 22...

Feb 14, 2024
  158. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

TLP DoD start

Lets have a TLP DoD start. After character select, everyone spawns by monster mission shroud person. Normal xp is off. You gotta use...

Forum: Time Locked Progression Servers

Feb 14, 2024
  159. uberkingkong replied to the thread Newb looking for server.

Join server with your playstyle, if you on FV for the ruleset thats fine. What matters is if you want to enjoy the game, gotta join a...

Feb 13, 2024
  160. uberkingkong replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

25 guilds beat all. all. all. all. all of T2 day 1 day 1. So cutting edge? With this difficulty, every guild is cutting edge. 0 loots....

Feb 13, 2024
  161. uberkingkong replied to the thread Eq resource.com with no ads.

Yeah I dislike that too. Pretty sure I was on zam, and some ad, somehow executed something. I'm like oooooh hell no. It may seem...

Feb 13, 2024
  162. uberkingkong replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

It needs a vibe check. A poll before something happens. How are you feeling, are you excited for the unlock coming, hows it going....

Feb 13, 2024
  163. uberkingkong replied to the thread Bazaar from Day 1.

What I mean is can't sell/buy kronos via bazaar. What it does is slows down the exchange of plat and kronos. Not having kronos on...

Feb 13, 2024
  164. uberkingkong replied to the thread Why don't people like the game post POP?.

Roleplaying goes away after PoP. Goes away when people know what to do and everything too in this game. Your not exploring anymore, like...

Feb 13, 2024
  165. uberkingkong replied to the thread If you started over... what server?.

Terrible choices. Drinal, Luclin, Povar are the ones to play on. They have guilds that actually can do raids if they get very serious...

Feb 13, 2024
  166. uberkingkong replied to the thread Alternate persona Monetization. Is this a joke?.

Play for free like many other games. Play the content you bought like other games. EQ though its a group game with no one looking to...

Feb 11, 2024
  167. uberkingkong replied to the thread Good idea?.

Dev time? Not really, use this IF (fast medding) { buff timers.donottick() } use the method they use in PoK, use the sameway as in...

Feb 11, 2024
  168. uberkingkong replied to the thread New 51/50 server.

How about GoD start, however, no teleporter to Natimbi. So they just have to do code, disabling the discord people sending you to...

Feb 11, 2024
  169. uberkingkong replied to the thread Longer unlock server thoughts.

Its called Mangler. But for a longer server to work. People play EQ with they don't anything else but EQ, so once you beat everything it...

Feb 11, 2024
  170. uberkingkong replied to the thread How Far Can I Get On A Silver Account Solo/Molo?.

Never boxed never will? I would start looking for a guild then if you not already in one. If no guild is happening too. UF will be...

Feb 11, 2024
  171. uberkingkong posted a new thread.

EQ community can learn from AI pokemon

I feel like this game is hugely community driven. If its not doing well, its because of the community. Let me explain, [media] Community...

Feb 11, 2024
  172. uberkingkong replied to the thread How Far Can I Get On A Silver Account Solo/Molo?.

Depends on your experience. Are you brand new to EQ? Or you a quit at lvl 70 and returning type player? If you are new [media] You'll...

Feb 11, 2024
  173. uberkingkong replied to the thread Are there any other games like EQ?.

Same, but this is not in a good way. Just because its unique doesn't mean its good. Ultima Online is unique, is it good? EQ is closer...

Feb 11, 2024
  174. uberkingkong replied to the thread EQ needs to learn from Palworld.

The way to do Palworld in EQ, is very simple. Monster Mission instance. It doesn't go away, its a monster world. EQ has the mechanics...

Feb 6, 2024
  175. uberkingkong replied to the thread EQ Survey Thoughts.

The marketing analytics team probably doesnt read forums, they just read data. Nice dataset for them rather than looking all around the...

Feb 4, 2024