Sprooce's Recent Activity

1. Sprooce liked Fian's post in the thread For TOL zones, change shades back to living mobs.

Hey, I get it. Shades should be undead. I thought so when the expansion first came out. However, when you create zones you don't just...

May 22, 2022
  2. Sprooce liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Moving Around Terror of Luclin Now Much Harder - Intended?.

Well, they had made some of the shades see through everything, including SoS and bard invis...meaning it was bascially impossible to get...

May 21, 2022
  3. Sprooce replied to the thread Moving Around Terror of Luclin Now Much Harder - Intended?.

I'm curious what they meant about this in the patch notes this week: "The Shades of Luclin have had their ability to see through...

May 21, 2022
  4. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread Moving Around Terror of Luclin Now Much Harder - Intended?.

Due to the changes of shades to undead, most ToL zones now have a mix of undead and non-undead throughout the zones. Moving now is very...

May 19, 2022
  5. Sprooce liked Zipe's post in the thread What would your suggestion to make EQ greet again!.

This posts reminds me about the last time I used the sentence "make Phinigel greet again" on this forums and I got insults from everywhere...

May 16, 2022
  6. Sprooce liked Herf's post in the thread It's time to demonetize Underfoot.

I'm all for demoralizing halfings.

May 14, 2022
  7. Sprooce liked Plumbus's post in the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Imagine being a druid or ranger and seeing someone concerned with losing their 5th mana recovery tool lol. Not that you shouldn't fight to...

May 13, 2022
  8. Sprooce liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 5/10/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

May 10, 2022 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Refactored the way buffs/debuffs are stored on characters and NPCs, enabling...

May 13, 2022
  9. Sprooce replied to the thread Vicious Rabbit.

The rabbit was just fun.. I parsed it a few months ago actually and at 120 it did just about 1 million points of damage in 15 seconds with...

May 6, 2022
  10. Sprooce replied to the thread Vicious Rabbit.

Nerfed it too much if you ask me! I liked his viciousness.

May 5, 2022
  11. Sprooce liked demoria7's post in the thread Reduceing tedium, increasing game pleasure.

A simple change could really help reduce some of the tedium associated with EQ. The compas could be expanded to contain a small area map,...

May 4, 2022
  12. Sprooce liked Bigstomp's post in the thread Burning Land unlock at somepoint?.

It would be really nice to just let people wander through plane of smoke to visit the rest of the expansion without having to flag. There...

Apr 18, 2022
  13. Sprooce liked tanith's post in the thread Ban players from this "The Veterans' Lounge" ...

some folk would find someone to argue with in an empty room.....

Apr 17, 2022
  14. Sprooce liked Paladin's post in the thread Test Update 4/12/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

RE: - Altered the statistics on swarm pets summoned by Vicious Rabbit, Flute of the Dead, Burned Rabbit Foot, Vander's Bane, Rune of...

Apr 13, 2022
  15. Sprooce liked Mirthe's post in the thread Two mercs.

Allowing people to use 2 mercs simultaneously would potentially solve a lot of problems: Healer mains would become viable again with a...

Apr 8, 2022
  16. Sprooce liked Pops Racer's post in the thread Autofollow worse than ever.

How about a mount for the group? The mount holds all six party members plus pets. Party leader controls the mount, everyone else is on for...

Apr 2, 2022
  17. Sprooce liked sdeco's post in the thread Fixed Internally Timeout Error when trying to log in.

Anyone else getting this besides me?

Mar 19, 2022
  18. Sprooce liked Umul's post in the thread Multiboxing is a sign of a deeper problem with the game..

I launch EQ with the mindset of "I'm going to accomplish ___ tonight". I think some people launch EQ with the mindset of, "who's going...

Mar 17, 2022
  19. Sprooce replied to the thread Classic (old) Zone Raid with mercs?.

I totally agree.. been working on the Dragons of Norrath progression, I'm a returned player from long ago, and rounding up the people to be...

Mar 9, 2022
  20. Sprooce liked Sheebea's post in the thread Classic (old) Zone Raid with mercs?.

While working on Classic EQ Achievements, one often requires 6 live people to request the event. How about allowing a 3 person group with...

Mar 9, 2022
  21. Sprooce liked Warpeace's post in the thread Personal Hemic Source not summoning familiar unless I target someone else's pet..

Personal Hemic Source not summoning familiar unless I target someone else's pet. This has been acting buggy for a bit now. As a Paladin I...

Mar 7, 2022
  22. Sprooce replied to the thread What Were The Biggest Nerfs in EQ History?.

Love the video, Ion Blaze, thanks! So cool to see all the EQ YouTubers on it too, you guys all make great content.

Mar 7, 2022
  23. Sprooce liked Vumad's post in the thread Everquest raids too easy.

Good point to make. Saying the raids are too easy would be like saying there are skilled contractors who do the job right the first...

Mar 7, 2022
  24. Sprooce liked Windance's post in the thread T3 ToL Raids make them hard.

I hope they scale back the use of the single person failing an emote = raid loss. Having one person go LD at the wrong time shouldn't...

Feb 25, 2022
  25. Sprooce liked Doranur_Aleguzzler's post in the thread Grash issue.

Ever watch the movie Major League? I went with something similar to Cerrano's shrine to Jobu.

Feb 20, 2022
  26. Sprooce liked Kreavan's post in the thread [Suggestion] Charm/Range slot Augs.

DB, Can you please add Charm and Range slot options to some of the current type 7,8 augs out there. What is the purpose of making...

Feb 15, 2022
  27. Sprooce liked Lyxandra's post in the thread Memorials for our guildmates..

I'm sure that everyone this past year has been touched by the loss of a guildmate. We recently have lost our dear friend Ignis on the...

Feb 3, 2022
  28. Sprooce liked Windance's post in the thread QoL Suggestion: Remove need for aug distillers.

Why should we need to have augment distillers to move augments around? Doing away with the bird baths to move augs was HUGE. Lets...

Jan 26, 2022
  29. Sprooce liked Accendo's post in the thread EverQuest Roadmap 2022.

[IMG]Really? Yes, really! It's happening, everybody! As an experiment, we're trying something different this year. We're posting our...

Jan 19, 2022
  30. Sprooce liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/11/2022 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

January 19, 2022 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - (Test Server Only) Ported the servers and clients to 64-bit. This will not be...

Jan 12, 2022
  31. Sprooce liked Axxius's post in the thread Overseer quest duration.

Can we please have the quest duration in Overseer shortened slightly, from 12 and 24 hours to 11.5 and 23.5 hours? Consider an average...

Jan 11, 2022
  32. Sprooce liked Benito's post in the thread Thanks for the Overseer hotfix..

Special thanks to the devs for the Overseer hotfix. I have recovered dozens of agents!

Jan 5, 2022
  33. Sprooce liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: January 5, 2022.

*** Overseer *** - Corrected an issue where incapacitated agents would errantly display as ready. - The EverQuest Team

Jan 5, 2022
  34. Sprooce liked vylo's post in the thread Fixed Overseer agents STILL not recovering while showing they are available in agent tab.

This does not seem to have been addressed. Slowly running out of agents despite agent tab saying they are all available.

Jan 3, 2022
  35. Sprooce liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Fixed Overseer agents STILL not recovering while showing they are available in agent tab.

ToL launched on Decemer 7th. The next scheduled patch is January 19th, assuming they still decide to ignore all the problems until...

Jan 3, 2022
  36. Sprooce liked Paladin's post in the thread Duplicate Overseer Delay / QoL / Lost Revenue.

The Overseer problem is getting progressively worse and worse, with no way to recover incapacitated Iconic Agents! Players literally...

Dec 28, 2021
  37. Sprooce replied to the thread TOL Collects and where to find!.

Nicely done and thank you very much!

Dec 19, 2021
  38. Sprooce liked Tacoheals's post in the thread TOL Collects and where to find!.

2nd year in a row! Basically for people who don’t know, Xegony.Burritosong (Tacoheals), Xegony.Cadira and Xegony.Nadirah last year went...

Dec 19, 2021
  39. Sprooce liked Fian's post in the thread Bonuses to hp/mana for levels 116+.

Maybe they are small and I missed them, but it appears that there are no bonuses to hp or mana when you level.

Dec 18, 2021
  40. Sprooce liked Inga's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents not recovering - still not fixed.

When I choose Incapacitated filter in Agents tab, I get the following message "You do not have any agents that meet your current filters."...

Dec 13, 2021
  41. Sprooce liked Horse's post in the thread Duplicate Overseer Incapacitated Agents not found.

I currently have 20 incapacitated Overseer agents according to my Stats tab, however, when I use the filters on the Agents tab, it says...

Dec 13, 2021
  42. Sprooce liked Iuwene's post in the thread Fixed Internally Overseer: Agents not recovering - still not fixed.

The issue with agents not recovering is still not fixed, despite the initial thread was marked as "fixed". Just finished my quests on...

Dec 12, 2021
  43. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed Ring of Scale AAs Not Being Auto-Granted.

Upon release of Terror of Luclin the Ring of Scale AAs were supposed to be auto-granted. They have not been. Thank you.

Dec 8, 2021
  44. Sprooce replied to the thread Enchanter and Druid Guides.

Thanks Rexa, I think your druid guide is really helpful and I appreciate the GINA triggers too.

Nov 30, 2021