Sprooce's Recent Activity

1. Sprooce liked yepmetoo's post in the thread AFK Mages in Old Zones.

I think you need to get a better hobby. I don't do this, because I'm a stickler for rules, but c'mon? You're worried about some guy that is...

May 4, 2024 at 9:52 PM
  2. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread May is bringing the fun!.

[IMG] May we tell you more about Year of Darkpaw? So far this year, we’ve had a shark, an Orc Warrior metamorph, a Grakaw mask, and a...

May 1, 2024
  3. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread Stomples Day Bonuses.

[IMG] Get ready for adventure! Surprise, surprise! Stomples Day Bonuses are back, and all players can enjoy the following benefits from...

Apr 29, 2024
  4. Sprooce liked Vumad's post in the thread What makes "the best" player?.

The person who says they are the best probably isn't. The person who knows the most might not be the best at hitting the buttons. The...

Apr 26, 2024
  5. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread Introducing Rathe Day!.

[IMG] Norrath’s version of Earth Day. Rathe Day is dedicated to the conservation of flora and fauna all over Norrath. It’s no secret that...

Apr 23, 2024
  6. Sprooce liked Fleiss's post in the thread Weapon values changed on 4 17 patch..

No requirement to unattune to change weapons. Your damage output is the same as it was pre patch. Gear changes happen often. What you...

Apr 21, 2024
  7. Sprooce liked Jarok's post in the thread What exactly happens during a patch downtime?.

After they start the scripts running, I imagine something like this? [IMG]

Apr 17, 2024
  8. Sprooce liked kizant's post in the thread EQLogParser questions.

Version 2.2.11 has these updates. If the auto installer thing doesn't work right just go download it directly from the main link the...

Apr 14, 2024
  9. Sprooce liked Andarriel's post in the thread One Hobby Dev + EQ + Unreal Engine 5.2 =.

EQ2 had much better graphics and look at all the people that still play EQ1. Better graphics dont make a game better!

Apr 9, 2024
  10. Sprooce liked Sam Hyde's post in the thread How about a Titles/Suffixes Acct/Character Age/Life Credit.

Elitism: the post

Apr 7, 2024
  11. Sprooce liked Shanarias's post in the thread When Guilds damage the social fabric of a game..

Once again, as long as you don't break the rules or the EULA, there is really no wrong way to play the game. Some folks rush through all...

Apr 6, 2024
  12. Sprooce liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread EQ Live Render Performance Now Exceeds DX9.

Staring at the Guild Lobby lag pile I have no choppiness. No noticeable render latency (hitching/stuttering)! Because I box, I set upper...

Apr 6, 2024
  13. Sprooce replied to the thread EQLogParser questions.

Yes, thanks very much, Kizant! Love your parser and use it all the time, much appreciated.

Apr 6, 2024
  14. Sprooce liked Yinla's post in the thread Boxing Is The Plague Of EQ.

How does someone boxing 2 - 6 chars drive players away? Those who box are usually first to volunteer to help a guildie when someone...

Apr 3, 2024
  15. Sprooce liked Nennius's post in the thread Guide events.

Well put. I do appreciate volunteers whether in this game or in real life.

Apr 3, 2024
  16. Sprooce liked Jevax's post in the thread On the Social Organization of Frogloks.

What follows is a lore discussion of elements of froglok culture that I personally find interesting. The frogloks, like some other...

Mar 28, 2024
  17. Sprooce liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

I agree with you Toni, but had some more to add. LS has launched and this thread needs an update and some history: The druid growth...

Mar 27, 2024
  18. Sprooce liked Toni's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

After spending more time than I care to thinking on this subject.. I propose increasing mask (we'll go off rk2 current xpac) to 200 mana...

Mar 27, 2024
  19. Sprooce liked Nennius's post in the thread How to lose the hard to lose players of EQ.

I rather doubt that anywhere in their job descriptions is the line "encourage spending". That isn't their job and shouldn't be. You...

Mar 26, 2024
  20. Sprooce liked Angahran's post in the thread download gina.

Does having a fast ISP give you an in-game advantage? Does having 20/20 vision give you an in-game advantage? Does having a large...

Mar 25, 2024
  21. Sprooce liked yepmetoo's post in the thread Blood Flower - Anniversary Quest Item.

Really? A short duration event should NEVER have faction limitations. But seriously, what a selfish *****.

Mar 24, 2024
  22. Sprooce liked Xellen's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Exactly how I feel and I bet most of us internet wizards that are still so hooked into this game that we have a desire to record...

Mar 21, 2024
  23. Sprooce liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Thanks Metanis. I think the content creator program is a good idea. Any type of "earned media" is good. And there is room in this space...

Mar 21, 2024
  24. Sprooce liked Nennius's post in the thread Fell Foliage.

Completed. Two healers FTW.

Mar 21, 2024
  25. Sprooce liked eqgamer's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

Whoever gave the green light on this mission deserves a promotion. An easy mission with awesome augs? I'm all in.

Mar 20, 2024
  26. Sprooce liked alanus's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I thought it was pretty solid. Easy, but anniversary missions should be

Mar 20, 2024
  27. Sprooce liked Nennius's post in the thread Anniversary Mission ?.

I liked the rewards.

Mar 20, 2024
  28. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

She's been less dressed in previous loading screens. You know, I finally figured out something that has been puzzling EQ players since...

Mar 18, 2024
  29. Sprooce liked Riou's post in the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

Have until 4/20/24 to go All Access and log in to earn it, after that it is gone (don't have to actually use the freebies during that...

Mar 16, 2024
  30. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Mission Challenge Reward.

I have a feeling this has already been posted about, however, there ares so many different ways to talk about this it is difficult to...

Mar 16, 2024
  31. Sprooce replied to the thread Exp and free Heroic tomorrow.

Do you get the free heroic only if you're already subbed? Or can you sub anytime this month and get it?

Mar 16, 2024
  32. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread It is EverQuest’s 25th Anniversary!.

[IMG] Come join in the celebration and receive some gifts. It has been twenty-five years of quests completed, achievements earned,...

Mar 16, 2024
  33. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread New Loading Screen.

Yes. EQ folder > Resources > loadscreen.jpg Here are some past ones: https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/EverQuest_loading_screens

Mar 15, 2024
  34. Sprooce liked niente's post in the thread The AMA responses are here!.

These are great questions and feedback. 1. Lockouts - if you didn't share lockouts with a persona, you could (potentially) raid the...

Mar 14, 2024
  35. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread Anniversary Tower Door 3 is unlocked!.

[IMG] What could possibly be behind door number 3? You step out of the tower’s second door, covered in the blood and viscera of your...

Mar 13, 2024
  36. Sprooce liked Joules_Bianchi's post in the thread Does Anyone Recommend Everquest Anymore?.

I recommend EQ as a game and a walk through, play through history lesson of gaming mechanics. If you follow through EQ's expansions and...

Mar 13, 2024
  37. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

Just to mention, that when this happens to our party, there are several different races (Halfling, Dark Elf, Erudite, Barbarian, Human)...

Mar 12, 2024
  38. Sprooce liked Smokezz's post in the thread 25th Anniversary Raid - Leave it in all year.

I'll just say it now... we only got 8 raids this year. Leave the 25th anniversary raid in all year long like you did GMM. Honestly, it's...

Mar 11, 2024
  39. Sprooce liked kizant's post in the thread EQLogParser questions.

The Damage Summary uses time based on when the players are doing damage. Tanking Summary when players are receiving damage. Healing...

Mar 9, 2024
  40. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread EverQuest Swag Store is here!.

[IMG] Who is ready for some swag? We are! Last year, EverQuest ® II’s swag store launched on the Darkpaw Games storefront and with it...

Mar 7, 2024
  41. Sprooce replied to the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

What a cool project, I love it! Kudos :)

Mar 5, 2024
  42. Sprooce liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Heh heh. No. And again if DB thought that would work it would have been done long ago. First you underestimate the amount of...

Mar 5, 2024
  43. Sprooce liked Mirthe's post in the thread 3D print statue of my bard, Mirthe.

Hi all, I thought someone might appreciate this 3D print I made of my bard, Mirthe. Yes, I'm using Luclin models, because when I started...

Mar 5, 2024
  44. Sprooce liked Svann2's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

Geez, I already got so many bags theyre just taking up space in my bank! :confused:

Mar 1, 2024
  45. Sprooce liked Eaedyilye's post in the thread YoDarkpaw March Market.

That's one thing I hate about a lot of mounts. All mounts should have a smooth ride, or I won't use them. It's a shame, some of the...

Mar 1, 2024
  46. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread Fixed DirectX 11 : the stuttering makes the game unplayable.

This is known as Chesterton's fence. It does not mean to never change anything. It means to understand what you are changing before you...

Feb 29, 2024
  47. Sprooce liked Windance's post in the thread Things I dislike about the UI.

Should be a pop up like for raid invites.

Feb 29, 2024
  48. Sprooce liked Cimbaeth's post in the thread 31 expansion simple request.

I am not sure what the heck you are doing that your tank merc can't survive. I've killed almost every named in the expansion so far, and my...

Feb 28, 2024
  49. Sprooce liked Corwyhn Lionheart's post in the thread Can we double the price of subs and Krono?.

Ummm. No. You would likely just kill the game faster. Was that a serious suggestion or just trolling? I can't speak for everyone but I...

Feb 28, 2024
  50. Sprooce liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

Lots of great content that is only the beginning of tons of content coming your way this year. I interviewed 14 devs, including Jenn Chan...

Feb 26, 2024
  51. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread GRR...! PvP Server Option for Firiona Vie.

Changing the original post then repeatedly telling others to "read the thread" is the epitome of goal post moving and causes issues and...

Feb 26, 2024
  52. Sprooce liked Barton-Vox's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Soon™(a moment between now and the heat death of the universe.)

Feb 26, 2024
  53. Sprooce liked Flatchy's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

I would just like to stop buying perfected potions to move my type 3s around in a new expansion because items have 3 diff levels so that is...

Feb 26, 2024
  54. Sprooce replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

I'm so curious why they upgraded our mana bear on test for a few days recently but it didn't make it to live servers.. think we'll get that...

Feb 26, 2024
  55. Sprooce liked Dre.'s post in the thread Agent of Change solo.

Not a bug, but any headcount requirement at this point in the game should just be removed.

Feb 26, 2024
  56. Sprooce liked Yinla's post in the thread Masks from Tower.

You need to do the Mischief raid in LS.

Feb 25, 2024
  57. Sprooce liked Metanis's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

I main a cleric, but I also box a shaman and a druid. Druids are fine in the group game if they consciously manage their mana and use...

Feb 25, 2024
  58. Sprooce liked Raccoo's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG]

Feb 23, 2024
  59. Sprooce liked KushallaFV's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

I always get a chuckle about how quests in EQ aren’t incentivized to be repeated. What’s the point of making all these quests with no...

Feb 23, 2024
  60. Sprooce liked Bilderov's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

I'm more angry at myself for not knowing about it and had taken 2 months out to get some personal stuff done and was looking forward to...

Feb 23, 2024
  61. Sprooce liked Jack's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

My 2 biggest frustrations from this latest patch, not my only, just my biggest, are: 1. the unannounced nerf to this quest. I do not play...

Feb 22, 2024
  62. Sprooce liked Smokezz's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

I had no idea only raiders have been playing for a couple months. This is a really dumb comment, everyone under the sun has been running...

Feb 22, 2024
  63. Sprooce liked Angahran's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

what 'exploit'? It was a quest, there was nothing broken, there was no cheating. It was a nice way to help people catch up.

Feb 22, 2024
  64. Sprooce liked Angahran's post in the thread Quest Nerf.

Why do people always do this? This is a game, it's supposed to be fun, but anytime anything is found that makes things easier for...

Feb 22, 2024
  65. Sprooce liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!.

The ones in the photo are the ACTUAL Keith Parkinson real art pieces. Oil on canvas. Up close (And I will show this in one of the...

Feb 22, 2024
  66. Sprooce replied to the thread Confirmed Druid Mana Buff Growing Exuberance.

Man I was looking forward to that little upgrade haha.. *looks down and kicks a rock*

Feb 21, 2024
  67. Sprooce replied to the thread Confirmed Druid Mana Buff Growing Exuberance.

I haven't logged in yet today.. did we get the increase in mana return with that spell?

Feb 21, 2024
  68. Sprooce liked Jack's post in the thread Confirmed Druid Mana Buff Growing Exuberance.

There is an added character in the description for Growing Exuberance cast by the druid mana warder when using Emboldened Growth Rk. II...

Feb 21, 2024
  69. Sprooce liked Cadira's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Paladin, a tank, is more of a priest than a druid, an actual priest.

Feb 21, 2024
  70. Sprooce liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Respectfully, if you haven't raided in years, you shouldn't be providing opinions on druids in raiding. You aren't qualified to talk...

Feb 21, 2024
  71. Sprooce liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Mana regen compared to shamans canni? Are you joking? Druids get, like, 20k mana off of bear. This was going to be buffed this patch,...

Feb 21, 2024
  72. Sprooce liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

You don't raid...haven't in years according to your own admission. And you use mending on your shaman. Which is all the insight I...

Feb 21, 2024
  73. Sprooce liked Tamarea's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Sadly, and it has been pointed out in comments after the roadmap was published, there appeared to be a void of epic propositions around...

Feb 21, 2024
  74. Sprooce liked Xianzu_Monk_Tunare's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

On the contrary, Quality and Performance have been greatly increased. Your issue is specific to your system, not the game. I can...

Feb 21, 2024
  75. Sprooce liked Zekeel's post in the thread Laurions inn WHY.

why in this xpac is there no bankers to be found?

Feb 21, 2024
  76. Sprooce liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s Healing Disadvantages.

Tell me you've never played a druid without telling me... First thing I'm gonna correct is the mention that your healing was cut in...

Feb 20, 2024
  77. Sprooce liked Cadira's post in the thread Yet another I'm quiting post....

Should have stopped here.

Feb 20, 2024
  78. Sprooce liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!.

[IMG] Hello Norrathians! I just wanted to give an update about a huge trip that I'm wrapping up. I conducted interviews with Jenn Chan,...

Feb 18, 2024
  79. Sprooce liked ttobey's post in the thread planetside sold?.

We are (fortunately for us, unfortunately for you) all still here.

Feb 17, 2024
  80. Sprooce liked Bigstomp's post in the thread planetside sold?.

Come on, it's easy. Let me give you an example. if (Name == Bigstomp) { godmode = true } Tell your devs, they should implement my...

Feb 17, 2024
  81. Sprooce liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

I mean ... to hit the cap, mana pools have to hit 10 million. Stat inflation is real but ... It's basically uncapped. Shaman are...

Feb 15, 2024
  82. Sprooce liked Strumph's post in the thread Bixie Ornaments - not dropping.

I wish they'd just get rid of the trivial loot code for the ornaments! I thought they had a ticket to remove it from ornaments...o_O

Feb 15, 2024
  83. Sprooce liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It is exciting to see *some* improvement to the druid class, but it falls pretty short of what is needed to have parity between the...

Feb 15, 2024
  84. Sprooce liked Jack's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Am really excited to see they made a small change to mana boo. 1% of your mana per tick while boo bear is out is a start. Can't wait to...

Feb 15, 2024
  85. Sprooce liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It isn't posted, but you can the spell parser and load the test patch to see spell changes.

Feb 15, 2024
  86. Sprooce replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Ah cool, thank you!

Feb 15, 2024
  87. Sprooce replied to the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Hey folks, where did they post about the change to the mana bear? I don't see it in yesterday's patch notes..

Feb 15, 2024
  88. Sprooce liked PlanarFlags's post in the thread Overseer - max capacity of agents.

Once all overseer stats are maxed and at least one of every available Agent is populated there is no exit point for further agent accruals....

Feb 7, 2024
  89. Sprooce liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What's the #1 Dragon in EQ? The Biggest Episode of The EverQuest Show yet!.

Hello Norrath! Get ready! A few weeks back I asked for your Top 10 dragons of EQ....and now it's time for our reveal! Episode 23 is ALL...

Feb 5, 2024
  90. Sprooce liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Hello everyone! Fading here, from The EverQuest Show. I'm so excited to kick things off for the Year of Darkpaw with our newest trailer...

Jan 26, 2024
  91. Sprooce liked ScreentimeInfinity's post in the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

Having the RNG use zero in the new ore system distribution, is RUINING the game. We have gotten 3 ores in a month, but we see Robot Raiders...

Jan 26, 2024
  92. Sprooce liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Jan 24, 2024
  93. Sprooce liked Risiko's post in the thread My Alternate Personas Series on YouTube and Twitch.

I had posted in another thread a little while back that I was going to start a series on my YouTube/Twitch channels to experiment with the...

Jan 23, 2024
  94. Sprooce liked Windance's post in the thread Fixed Raid event: Myconid Mutiny - Massive Lag.

Massive Lag on Myconid Mutiny again tonight. 1/22/2024 As soon as the event starts there are micro stutters every 6s or so and huge WTF...

Jan 23, 2024
  95. Sprooce liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Hello all! Fading here from the EverQuest Show! The upcoming episode is ALL about dragons in EQ! (And yes, there will be a separate EQ2...

Jan 22, 2024
  96. Sprooce liked Knifen's post in the thread Why isnt this a thing..

Im gonna need a bout 100 of these for my house to display my ornaments and get them out of my bank bags. [IMG]

Jan 22, 2024
  97. Sprooce replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I was getting a little stressed about the drop rate, wondering if I wasn't getting it due to having mercs in the mission, was it because...

Jan 20, 2024
  98. Sprooce liked Monkeychunks's post in the thread TLC Blocks level 120's.

The trivial loot code is blocking level 120's from obtaining any Beryl Hero's Forge and or other HF that only drops in old hot zones....

Jan 20, 2024
  99. Sprooce liked Kaepak's post in the thread dark elf /bixie hero's forge.

Sorry for necroposting, but I just started playing again and used this post in researching the DE ornaments and want to update some info....

Jan 20, 2024
  100. Sprooce liked Cuzon's post in the thread An Epic Journey - All 16 Epics Completed On One Character.

Hello everyone! I wanted to share something that I just finished that I have been working on for the past couple of weeks. Using the new...

Jan 19, 2024
  101. Sprooce liked Scila's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

Here's the sad part. The graphics are awesome. The improvements with DX sharpen everything. The slider does nothing. Fix the slider to...

Jan 18, 2024
  102. Sprooce liked Opal's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

i can assure you people in full raid gear can still completely suck

Jan 18, 2024
  103. Sprooce liked MischiefMage00's post in the thread Bring Gamma back please.

Didn't work for me. What would be amazing is a slider that let us adjust the brightness in the game, maybe they can add it in a later...

Jan 17, 2024
  104. Sprooce replied to the thread Bring Gamma back please.

I logged in today to see this same issue, everything was super dark, the Enhanced Vision slider didn't seem to do much. I always play with...

Jan 17, 2024
  105. Sprooce liked Szilent's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Raid gear doesn't do that. For the past six weeks, raid weapons haven't even existed. Rk3 (raid) spells haven't existed.

Jan 17, 2024
  106. Sprooce liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

EQ1 had brand new ogres, goblins, deer, sheep, foxes and kerra this year, and they are some of the best looking npc's in the game....

Jan 16, 2024
  107. Sprooce liked ttobey's post in the thread A request for mounts.

I need to create a bug. So here's what's going on. Players have a joint called Cam01. This joint isn't attached to players movement. When...

Jan 16, 2024
  108. Sprooce liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

Last year my attitude towards druid being balanced was "if you pretend shamans don't exist, it's pretty fair" regarding our ability to...

Jan 15, 2024
  109. Sprooce liked Inictus's post in the thread Devs, can you explain personas please?.

I was an AP naysayer until I started to think about how this feature is perfect (or almost) for a player like me. I 3-box but I can never...

Jan 15, 2024
  110. Sprooce liked Allayna's post in the thread Only T1 raids for new expansion.

I'll be in the minority. I'd rather them take a year off from new content and instead invest that two year time period into revamping the...

Jan 13, 2024
  111. Sprooce liked Allayna's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

It goes without saying that if they aren't going to address the massive mana costs, then they need to address the disparity in the healing...

Jan 13, 2024
  112. Sprooce liked Alkyvret's post in the thread Druid’s ability to recoup mana.

I am SO late to the party, but, some people already do that, heals proc GoM. I know druids and shamans who do this on the regular. I'd...

Jan 13, 2024
  113. Sprooce liked Tatanka's post in the thread OOM.

So what does all this have to do with being out of mana? ;)

Jan 12, 2024
  114. Sprooce liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

January 9, 2024 _____________________ *** Highlights *** - Added the 'inventory' option to the /pet command to interact with your...

Jan 10, 2024
  115. Sprooce liked Yinla's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

I'm looking forward to mischief raid on Sunday. Been a while since we had a Simon says mechanic. I'm not bothered about difficulty as...

Jan 7, 2024
  116. Sprooce liked Buds's post in the thread EQ raids are digustingly easy.

Yes, that was fun, when you were a teenager and had a snow day to sit inside and play video games all day lol. Most people who...

Jan 7, 2024
  117. Sprooce replied to the thread EverQuest Show - Fippy Awards, Year of Darkpaw and The Top 10 of 2023.

Happy new year, Fading! Thank you very much for the awesome content, the EQ community is lucky to have you.

Jan 5, 2024
  118. Sprooce liked Fading Illusion's post in the thread EverQuest Show - Fippy Awards, Year of Darkpaw and The Top 10 of 2023.

This episode was a lot of fun to put together, but also a LOT of work! I hope you all enjoy! [media] Thanks for watching! Fading

Jan 5, 2024
  119. Sprooce liked kizant's post in the thread Any update on pet proc lag in raids?.

Just use less procs if you're worried about it. And as a druid you're definitely not getting considerable damage from that Whispering...

Jan 2, 2024
  120. Sprooce liked Ythera's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

I feel it's the first expansion in awhile that respects my time as a player. I remember logging in to play with friends during Terror of...

Jan 2, 2024
  121. Sprooce liked hein's post in the thread Laurions Song... I have to admit - You did good.

I've been playing EQ on and off since Kunark and I have been very critical of the direction of EQ over the past several years. I've hated...

Jan 2, 2024
  122. Sprooce liked Cicelee's post in the thread Despawning mobs in FF mission?.

So I must have gotten down to just Elmara or whomever the Vah Shir NPC is, and it went to the next part of mission. I find it amazing...

Jan 2, 2024
  123. Sprooce replied to the thread Despawning mobs in FF mission?.

I had the same thing happen last night, 2 goblins poofed during the fight, then the remaining NPC ran onto the next stage with the minis...

Jan 1, 2024
  124. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread Happy New Year!.

[IMG] It’s time to usher in the Year of Darkpaw! The Year of Darkpaw: An EverQuest® Celebration has officially launched! Here are the...

Jan 1, 2024
  125. Sprooce liked Muvandog's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Sounds exactly like my first win. Mercs down at boars (tank positioning is important to preserve melee mercs esp. with 3+ NPC up)....

Jan 1, 2024
  126. Sprooce replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

What a difference a little burn makes hey... I went in for another attempt. Phasers set to kill. Beat the first 4 much faster, boars and...

Dec 31, 2023
  127. Sprooce liked Anjanax's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Fugue Mission is all about learning what to do when.. you dont even need to tank any mob besides the final one as the monk NPC cant...

Dec 31, 2023
  128. Sprooce replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Thank you very much for the insight there, I really appreciate it! You're describing my problem perfectly, I'm not getting through the...

Dec 31, 2023
  129. Sprooce liked Muvandog's post in the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

Similar 3+3 setup, minus raid gear. Took some learning failures, but Final Fugue is doable. For me the key was burning first wave...

Dec 31, 2023
  130. Sprooce liked Tuco's post in the thread Shadow Knight Guide for Level 125 / Laurion's Song.

In case it's useful for anyone, I updated Drogba's guide for Shadow Knights for Laurion's Song spells in beta and posted it here:...

Dec 29, 2023
  131. Sprooce liked Ranor's post in the thread LoN Loot Cards.

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional but figured I would post it. The LoN loot card discount option when you claim your monthly 500...

Dec 27, 2023
  132. Sprooce replied to the thread Does anyone think LS is hard?.

My crew is 3+3, 3 toons and 3 mercs. 1 toon is fully NoS raid geared, one toon is in decent group gear, and one toon is ftp in pretty weak...

Dec 27, 2023
  133. Sprooce liked Redbeardflynn's post in the thread Congratulations Everquest on their awards!.

Hello everyone! Some of you may know me but most of you don't. I ran an award's show recently for my community and we hosted the awards...

Dec 25, 2023
  134. Sprooce liked Tuco's post in the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

Between the evolving drop rate, XP for missions, group requirement etc there's a common underlying issue: missions are too rewarding...

Dec 22, 2023
  135. Sprooce liked Nudia's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

If anyone didn't see this recently posted follow-up in Resolved Bug Reports, this is a pretty major addition to the Persona safety...

Dec 21, 2023
  136. Sprooce liked Windance's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

They should also make it so the partisan or merc tasks give some currency. It would give folks a reason to go do them more than once.

Dec 19, 2023
  137. Sprooce liked Tuco's post in the thread Evolving Item on Vendor NPC.

RZ earring nailed it in a lot of ways, not the least of which is that it's trivial to get the first step in. All chase items should be the...

Dec 19, 2023
  138. Sprooce liked Yinla's post in the thread Collection Selling and Avoiding Ignore.

I stopped joining general chat years ago. The game is much more peaceful without it.

Dec 19, 2023
  139. Sprooce liked niente's post in the thread Personas - Are They Safe To Use?.

I can understand the hesitation surrounding personas because of some of the scary bugs encountered on Beta (and Test). I do personally feel...

Dec 18, 2023
  140. Sprooce liked Nennius's post in the thread Thank you to the artists of EQ.

I have a rogue that has been scrounging the newest expansion's zones for collectibles. This has given me the opportunity to just explore...

Dec 17, 2023
  141. Sprooce liked negolin's post in the thread Duckmen.

I noticed that there are no duckmen (advanced form of ducks; eg Howard the Duck) type of monsters in Everquest. Just an idea.

Dec 16, 2023
  142. Sprooce liked Szilent's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

making any new character a Persona instead of an Alt starts them out with access to your main character's : Explorers Slayers...

Dec 14, 2023
  143. Sprooce liked ForumBoss's post in the thread Weapon Ratios!.

For raiders, they can venture into group content to get a minor weapon upgrade if they can't wait a month for new raids, and get a...

Dec 12, 2023
  144. Sprooce liked Angeliana's post in the thread Goodbye 2023, Hello 2024!.

[IMG] Surprise! One more Producer’s Letter for 2023! As the last remnants of 2023 float by like a long-forgotten song on a breeze, I...

Dec 12, 2023
  145. Sprooce liked Tacoheals's post in the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

30th Expansion!! Let's go big right? Wrong. 2 missions, 8 raids, missing collects in game and nothing but a dang nightmare in beta with...

Dec 9, 2023
  146. Sprooce liked Szilent's post in the thread Personas : First Impression.

Kizant's wondering about y'all's inventories, I'm here wondering about y'all's main characters. Do you not have any Hero's Fort/Vit/Reso?...

Dec 9, 2023
  147. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread So... No one caught on EQTraders....

You seem to have a great deal of anger toward volunteers who spend their unpaid time to provide us with useful information. Perhaps you...

Dec 7, 2023
  148. Sprooce liked Brickhaus's post in the thread Overseer quests for expansion launch.

You can have up to 10 rewards "saved". Overseer, quests, achievements that pop up a reward (aka not automatic), etc. are all possible....

Dec 2, 2023
  149. Sprooce liked JChan's post in the thread Further response to the Tradeskill Depot issue.

Hello EverQuest community, I want to take a moment to address some of your lingering questions on the Tradeskill Depot exploit that...

Dec 1, 2023
  150. Sprooce liked Rorce's post in the thread EQResource Contest - Acrylic Lights!.

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know we are running another contest over at EQResource! There's just a few days left to enter, check out...

Nov 26, 2023
  151. Sprooce replied to the thread Ornamentation Suggestion - Old raids etc..

I think that's a cool idea and I've had that thought too.. out of the last 5 expansions my favourite raid weapons/shields have been from...

Nov 23, 2023
  152. Sprooce liked Troubled's post in the thread Ornamentation Suggestion - Old raids etc..

Sup folks - Recently came back to the game after an 8 year break... Upon completing my new character's 2.0 and doing the ornamentation...

Nov 23, 2023
  153. Sprooce liked Bigz_Zupdarty's post in the thread East Karana, Nov 18th..

If you have time today you should take a trip out to the north east corner of East Karana and visit Aradune. Today is the 4th anniversary...

Nov 19, 2023
  154. Sprooce liked narcissistic_person's post in the thread Alternate Persona.

Oh, you play EverQuest? Name every quest.

Nov 16, 2023
  155. Sprooce liked Fanra's post in the thread Alternate Persona FAQ And Random Information.

Angeliana is still working on it. Right now the Personas are a work in progress. They really can't answer questions yet as they don't...

Nov 13, 2023