Pops Racer's Recent Activity

1. Pops Racer replied to the thread 25th anniversary idea.

This is an important point. EQ will not survive without getting "returners". They are the most viable market for growing the player...

Nov 29, 2023
  2. Pops Racer liked uberkingkong's post in the thread 25th anniversary idea.

2 Words. Monster Missions Everyone benefits from them. Its fair to everyone. Ideas, Meta event Monster Mission - any level can join, do...

Nov 29, 2023
  3. Pops Racer liked Skuz's post in the thread Let's talk Catchup Mechanics.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/what-the-heck-is-side-kicking.293601/

Nov 29, 2023
  4. Pops Racer replied to the thread viable team for all expansions?.

I love Uber's posts. They are a lot like the visions of ancient Greek Oracles - you have to sift through the alliterative language to...

Nov 29, 2023
  5. Pops Racer liked uberkingkong's post in the thread viable team for all expansions?.

Warrior and 3 bards. dps check cc check pulling check charm? check forage something? check tracker? check easy to do the dps? /melody check...

Nov 29, 2023
  6. Pops Racer replied to the thread Fixed Klandicar fear teleporting people.

Meeko, Niente and team - Thank you for addressing this.

Nov 2, 2023
  7. Pops Racer liked EQ Dev's post in the thread Hotfix Notes: November 2, 2023.

November 2, 2023 _____________________ *** Miscellaneous *** - Corrected an issue that caused fear spells to not function properly when...

Nov 2, 2023
  8. Pops Racer replied to the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Yes! Waaaaayyy back in 2001, my Dwarf used to pound a couple of drinks before engaging yellow cons. It was the only way to...

Nov 1, 2023
  9. Pops Racer liked Sissruukk's post in the thread An EQ Player's Council that Represents Players.

Sorry, but ship to ship combat comes first.

Nov 1, 2023
  10. Pops Racer liked Nennius's post in the thread Everquest Design state 2023.

Good LUKK.

Nov 1, 2023
  11. Pops Racer replied to the thread Guild Lobby Kidnap.

Gotcha. I've been caught in that same scenario. It's probably a good thing there aren't any TS vendors/combines in the Lobby. It...

Oct 31, 2023
  12. Pops Racer liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Guild Lobby Kidnap.

I was running to the small bank area for TS stations, which the GL does not have. Someone requested something be made, so I had to...

Oct 31, 2023
  13. Pops Racer liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Everquest Design state 2023.

UKK as Master of Ceremonies...

Oct 31, 2023
  14. Pops Racer replied to the thread Everquest Design state 2023.

Decent insight. I agree with this. Not a joke: I hope they throw another Fan Faire at some point, because I'd love to experience...

Oct 31, 2023