Guild Lobby Kidnap

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Sissruukk, Oct 28, 2023.

1. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

No I was not assuming that. A poster earlier had mentioned new computers and load times, I then mentioned old computers and load times and then my post about cleaning out the computer for load times.

Guess you had to be there to get it.
  2. Sissruukk Rogue One

Yeah, sometimes I don't explain things clearly. Maybe next time I should include a map ;)
  3. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

That has a satisfaction for a different reason :p
  4. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

What you said was crystal clear to me:) . I know exactly what happened to you. It's annoying.
    Nennius likes this.
  5. Randomized Augur

Use crayons if possible please!

I understood what he was saying, but when he said he was headed to the small bank (away from GL), then had to turn around (back towards GL), then zoned into GL and was upset about it.

Following those directions it's like...well..yeah...that's what happens when you cross zone lines :p
    Veteran_BetaTester likes this.
  6. fransisco Augur

funny, I have the opposite problem. Clicking on it for 30 seconds before I can zone
  7. Nennius Curmudgeon

Some animals are more equal than others? Seriously, it is very hit or miss for me.
  8. Pops Racer Olde Faht

Gotcha. I've been caught in that same scenario.

It's probably a good thing there aren't any TS vendors/combines in the Lobby. It would just add to the lag pile in there.
    Sissruukk likes this.
  9. Veteran_BetaTester PIZZA!

No, cause when your friends are on /follow it would take longer to tell them '' click the door '' .

Better yet, have a spooky zone for those that 'change their mind' so when they load... BAM!