fireworks's Recent Activity

1. fireworks liked Arclyte's post in the thread Thought Experiment: Best solo class to create wealth that ignores contested camps on TLP Launch?.

halfling guards drop decent cash weapons & shields not the fastest, but you get to kill halflings

Mar 21, 2024
  2. fireworks liked Leorium's post in the thread Cross Zone Guild Invite Request.

Any chance we can get guild invites to be cross zone please? It's always such a hassle at TLP launches, and it would be a huge QoL change.

Mar 20, 2024
  3. fireworks replied to the thread Folks that want a 'non-True Box' server.

Just relax it to 3 box. I don't understand why people need to shell out 600$+ for a 25 year old game, just so they can make their own...

Mar 19, 2024
  4. fireworks replied to the thread Does Truebox actually solve anything?.

Truebox is trash and I hate it. Increased energy costs, hardware costs, setup complexity for an ancient game. All it does is gatekeep...

Mar 19, 2024
  5. fireworks replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

Also also, add a way to ignore specific buyers in /barter. Sick of seeing krono scammers and ripoffs spamming the barter window.

Mar 13, 2024
  6. fireworks replied to the thread 2 Quality of life changes to grow EQ.

I'd like to see truebox relaxed to 2 or 3box. Also, bring back old bazaar.

Mar 13, 2024
  7. fireworks replied to the thread Someone explain to me why FTE is so hated, I don't get it..

I think it makes sense for named / rare mobs, but regular exp mobs it's annoying. I guess it's nice not seeing people get trained, but...

Mar 13, 2024
  8. fireworks replied to the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

bump and add my vote for at least relaxing it to 3

Mar 2, 2024
  9. fireworks liked jeskola's post in the thread Remove Truebox from Agnarr?.

[img]

Mar 2, 2024
  10. fireworks replied to the thread New TLP & Rogues.

Posted in the other thread but I'll repeat my 2c here and say early TLP rogues definitely need some love. Until you can afford a PL in...

Mar 2, 2024
  11. fireworks liked Vetis's post in the thread New TLP & Rogues.

[IMG]

Mar 2, 2024
  12. fireworks replied to the thread Rogues adjustment for new tlp and PLers.

Even NPC rogues are more powerful than PC rogues. Please throw the rogue community a bone here. They are not "fine" until you dump tons of...

Mar 2, 2024