Fading Illusion's Recent Activity

1. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

I don't believe any were given out early, that I know of. Mine was given to me directly by Holly when I visited Daybreak last year (That's...

Jul 24, 2020
  2. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Who got an EQ Vinyl?.

I'll answer a few of the questions brought up. I've reached out and attempted to contact Jay Barbeau many times, with no success. I was...

Jul 24, 2020
  3. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

https://twitter.com/everquest/status/1286072159266209792?s=20

Jul 22, 2020
  4. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show / Vinyl.

Just a couple things here... If you are an EQ Show subscriber, you get an alert when the latest episode is published. It's a perk of being...

Jul 22, 2020
  5. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

Who got an EQ Vinyl?

Did you get one? Are you a fan of the music in EQ? Or just want to watch another episode of The EverQuest Show! Here's the latest...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Jul 21, 2020
  6. Fading Illusion replied to the thread EverQuest through the "Ages".

I certainly could get behind that breakdown, Kermit. And I think most of us agree that's the overall order (Classical, Golden, then...

May 24, 2020
  7. Fading Illusion liked KermittheFroglok's post in the thread EverQuest through the "Ages".

Hi Fading, I think this is great but I might change the break down as follows. Aradune's Classical Age Classic "Everquest Ruins of...

May 24, 2020
  8. Fading Illusion replied to the thread EverQuest through the "Ages".

LOL @ The Rapture

May 23, 2020
  9. Fading Illusion replied to the thread EverQuest through the "Ages".

Thanks for the feedback Szilent. When I was putting it together, I had the same arguments with myself in my head. That early time frame...

May 23, 2020
  10. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

EverQuest through the "Ages"

For those that know, I'm a bit of an EQ fan, and I love the history of the game. This didn't make the cut for The EQ Show, but I still...

May 22, 2020
  11. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

Server down? Binge The EverQuest Show (and a thank you)

Hi again everyone! I just wanted to send along a THANK YOU to all of the community here for the continued support of The EverQuest Show....

May 19, 2020
  12. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Glad to know it's bringing people back into the game! I'm doing my part to keep this game alive and keep the positivity around the...

May 13, 2020
  13. Fading Illusion liked Windchaser's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Love the show. I've not played EQ since Luclin launch and the series is what got me back into the game again.

May 13, 2020
  14. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Thanks everyone for the feedback. As always, I'm looking for new ideas for the show. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if you have ideas,...

May 13, 2020
  15. Fading Illusion liked Skuz's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Wasn't the story behind the names of some GoD zones that one of the devs had returned from a South-American holiday & a lot of the imagery...

May 12, 2020
  16. Fading Illusion liked Nennius's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

QVIC = The OTHER home shopping network?

May 12, 2020
  17. Fading Illusion liked Pawtato's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Yo Tom Tobey, you probably don't read the forums but the OG Frog is best.

May 12, 2020
  18. Fading Illusion liked Pawtato's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Also, great episode. There's so many expansions to even remember, but my Top 5 Worst: 1) GoD 2) PoRo 3) TBS 4) ToV 5) TDS

May 12, 2020
  19. Fading Illusion liked Nennius's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Hmmm, I always thought of frogloks, when I thought of them at all, as a back up food source for trolls. I may have to take a second...

May 12, 2020
  20. Fading Illusion liked Cadira's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

The dancing frogs to the music was amazing. Your idea that RoF was the third worst expansion was NOT. : )

May 12, 2020
  21. Fading Illusion liked CatsPaws's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

Love love love that intro!!! With the frogs keeping time. Perfect ! Got chills on my arms :D

May 12, 2020
  22. Fading Illusion liked Magickon's post in the thread The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!".

It is though. You scared me with that SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER Damn, there's no spoiler tag! insert about froglok race before...

May 12, 2020
  23. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

The EverQuest Show Ep 10 is "The Worst!"

[media] Well, it's the countdown for the "worst" expansions in EQ history! And we've got frogloks! I LOVE everything EverQuest, so I had...

May 12, 2020
  24. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Everquest Twitter.

Since the beginning, the Promotion, Marketing and Social Media for EverQuest (or Any Daybreak/SOE game) has left much to be desired. While...

May 6, 2020
  25. Fading Illusion liked Tolzol's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

GOD, Underfoot, and TBL were honestly my favorite expansions since i enjoy challenging content. Only expansion I’ve missed out on and never...

May 4, 2020
  26. Fading Illusion liked Skuz's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Gates is on the top of my favourites list, because it brought Berserkers to EverQuest, my favourite class & I really wish they one day...

May 4, 2020
  27. Fading Illusion liked Benito's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Daybreak should give you Guide status (junk account flagged for a small period of time) so you can view TBL and ToV. I am not sure if...

May 4, 2020
  28. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Well, I admitted at the start that the list would be some of my personal opinion. And the same will be true for the "Worst" list....

May 4, 2020
  29. Fading Illusion liked Qbert's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

PoR, TBL, LoY, the end.

May 4, 2020
  30. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Thank for the feedback everyone! While we're at it, the next episode is counting down the WORST expansions in EQ. Anyone want to chime in...

May 4, 2020
  31. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

How do you know I didn't? I actually have several more of those Say What segments planned...themed around the topic of the episode =)...

May 2, 2020
  32. Fading Illusion liked Password1234's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

smh at asking devs for their pronunciation of certain EQ nonsense words, but giving them softballs like "Luclin" and completely dropping...

May 2, 2020
  33. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Did I confuse my ogre cities? I know Nokk was in there (the name of the ogre skeletons in CR) and that Toskiraak was an old ogre city, but...

May 2, 2020
  34. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Is your server down? Why not watch this latest episode? :) Fading

May 1, 2020
  35. Fading Illusion liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Another outstanding episode, Fading. I deeply appreciate all you do for the community. Thank you!

May 1, 2020
  36. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

That's the one I knew would be the most controversial! :) And I'm ok with people disagreeing with me (I WANT to have the...

May 1, 2020
  37. Fading Illusion liked Skuz's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

You really did pull out all the stops for this, way to go.

May 1, 2020
  38. Fading Illusion liked Crystilla's post in the thread The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!.

Congrats again Fading!!!

May 1, 2020
  39. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

The EverQuest Show - Episode 9 is up!

Hi everyone! It's here! Episode 9 of The EverQuest Show! And it's a BIG ONE! The top ten EQ expansion list, lots of dev interviews and...

May 1, 2020
  40. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

EQ Show - Episode 8 is now live! Interview with JChan, EQ2 devs

Hello everyone! In case you missed it, I posted my interview with JChan, the EQ2 devs and more in the latest episode. [media] There...

Apr 21, 2020