Fading Illusion's Recent Activity

1. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Fippy Fest 2024.

I don't want to speak out of turn, but you're right, it's not clear in the latest news release which days it is. I *think* it's the...

Apr 19, 2024
  2. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Daybreak Launches Content Creator Program.

Thanks Metanis. I think the content creator program is a good idea. Any type of "earned media" is good. And there is room in this space...

Mar 20, 2024
  3. Fading Illusion replied to the thread New Loading Screen.

It looks like it's available as a poster in the Swag Store. Just added. I assume there may be additional items....

Mar 15, 2024
  4. Fading Illusion liked Kegwell's post in the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

The BEST show on TV! TY Fading,

Feb 26, 2024
  5. Fading Illusion liked Nennius's post in the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

Thank you.

Feb 26, 2024
  6. Fading Illusion liked I_Love_My_Bandwidth's post in the thread Episode 24 drops today!.

Fading, thank you for all you do.

Feb 26, 2024
  7. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Everquest Show TLP News.

[media] There's the link.

Feb 26, 2024
  8. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

Episode 24 drops today!

Lots of great content that is only the beginning of tons of content coming your way this year. I interviewed 14 devs, including Jenn Chan...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Feb 26, 2024
  9. Fading Illusion replied to the thread GenCon 2024.

The EverQuest Show is actually working on planning something for Gen Con this year. Details are still coming together, but I'll be dropping...

Feb 25, 2024
  10. Fading Illusion replied to the thread News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!.

The ones in the photo are the ACTUAL Keith Parkinson real art pieces. Oil on canvas. Up close (And I will show this in one of the...

Feb 21, 2024
  11. Fading Illusion liked Rijacki's post in the thread News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!.

Fabulous!! I can't wait to see the shows you compose from all those interviews and sights. Your passion is inspiring.

Feb 18, 2024
  12. Fading Illusion liked Lodestar's post in the thread News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!.

Holy smokes, interviewed Jay?! In my world that's as good as an interview with Hans Zimmer or John Williams. I'm stoked to see it. I...

Feb 18, 2024
  13. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

News from The EverQuest Show's whirlwind trip!

[IMG] Hello Norrathians! I just wanted to give an update about a huge trip that I'm wrapping up. I conducted interviews with Jenn Chan,...

Feb 18, 2024
  14. Fading Illusion liked Iven's post in the thread What's the #1 Dragon in EQ? The Biggest Episode of The EverQuest Show yet!.

Nice episode, with interesting lore facts. But no word about Zlandicar, the baby dragon killer who broke Veeshan's second law; maybe many...

Feb 5, 2024
  15. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

What's the #1 Dragon in EQ? The Biggest Episode of The EverQuest Show yet!

Hello Norrath! Get ready! A few weeks back I asked for your Top 10 dragons of EQ....and now it's time for our reveal! Episode 23 is ALL...

Feb 5, 2024
  16. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Ah. Yes. I think probably the comment was directed toward the content of EQ. Not the content of the video. But, I think we're...

Jan 28, 2024
  17. Fading Illusion replied to the thread The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw.

Yes. That's why it is UPCOMING crap. If you think it was crap before, wait until you see the crap of the future! o_O The purpose of this...

Jan 28, 2024
  18. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

The EverQuest Show in Year of Darkpaw

Hello everyone! Fading here, from The EverQuest Show. I'm so excited to kick things off for the Year of Darkpaw with our newest trailer...

Jan 26, 2024
  19. Fading Illusion liked Cuzon's post in the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

The long run you have to do to get to Yeli causes him to lose a ton of points in my opinion haha.

Jan 23, 2024
  20. Fading Illusion replied to the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Yelinak makes my list! ><

Jan 23, 2024
  21. Fading Illusion replied to the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Thank you all for the wonderful, thoughtful responses! Keep them coming! You're making it very difficult to nail down my list! Most...

Jan 23, 2024
  22. Fading Illusion liked DeadRagarr's post in the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

Her dead floating corpse in The Void would look good in a video/Screen Shot.

Jan 22, 2024
  23. Fading Illusion replied to the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

I think technically I'm not including Veeshan because, while it's a VERY big dragon, its really a god? (Or is it? We never TECHNICALLY see...

Jan 22, 2024
  24. Fading Illusion liked Can'theal's post in the thread What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?.

1. Sleeper - obvious 2. naggy/vox - OGs 3. Jaled'dar / Phara Dar 4. Trakanon 5. Gorenaire/Sev 6. Vishimtar 7. Vulak 8. Zlandicar 9. Quarm...

Jan 22, 2024
  25. Fading Illusion liked jeskola's post in the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

This weird, condescending, and at times insulting post is sure to win over Darkpaw staff.

Jan 22, 2024
  26. Fading Illusion liked Brickhaus's post in the thread A message to PurplePaw. We aren't all in California..

I just don't believe you are from Canada. No Canadian I know would write/talk like that. Way too impolite. And no Canadian would ever,...

Jan 22, 2024
  27. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

What are the Top 10 Dragons in EverQuest?

Hello all! Fading here from the EverQuest Show! The upcoming episode is ALL about dragons in EQ! (And yes, there will be a separate EQ2...

Jan 22, 2024
  28. Fading Illusion replied to the thread EverQuest Show - Fippy Awards, Year of Darkpaw and The Top 10 of 2023.

Thank you all kindly! I appreciate the support of the channel and the input. If you have any more story ideas, send them my way! Fading

Jan 8, 2024
  29. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

EverQuest Show - Fippy Awards, Year of Darkpaw and The Top 10 of 2023

This episode was a lot of fun to put together, but also a LOT of work! I hope you all enjoy! [media] Thanks for watching! Fading

Jan 5, 2024
  30. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Unable to target pet using /tar "petname".

Was just about to post this same bug. Also having this issue. Here was the bug report I was going to send, if it assists a Dev....

Dec 20, 2023
  31. Fading Illusion liked Zind's post in the thread Unable to target pet using /tar "petname".

All of a sudden I cannot target my pet using the syntax /tar "petname". I keep getting the error message "I don't see anyone by that...

Dec 20, 2023
  32. Fading Illusion liked Nennius's post in the thread Best of... 2023 EQ awards.

Best New Zone : Ankexfen Keep Best New Model : A Doe Best Everquest Headline/Story : Personas

Dec 20, 2023
  33. Fading Illusion liked Sain_Rathe's post in the thread Best of... 2023 EQ awards.

Best New Zone : Hero's Forge Best New Model : Angry Wasp Best Everquest Headline/Story : Personas

Dec 19, 2023
  34. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Best of... 2023 EQ awards.

Great info Sissruukk! I'd love to get some more feedback if others want to jump in... Suuuuuuurely you have opinions! (Shirley!) Fading

Dec 18, 2023
  35. Fading Illusion liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Best of... 2023 EQ awards.

Category: Best NEW Zone for EQ in 2023 -Pal'Lomen (visually) Category: Best new NPC model for EQ in 2023 -Fox (and what does it say?)...

Dec 18, 2023
  36. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Best of... 2023 EQ awards.

An example of my nominations/votes Category : Best NEW Zone for EverQuest in 2023 (basically in Laurion's Song) - Laurion Inn - Pal'Lomen...

Dec 18, 2023
  37. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

Best of... 2023 EQ awards

Hello all! Fading from The EverQuest Show here. I'm working on a story for the show regarding the "best of.." for 2023 for EverQuest.......

Dec 18, 2023
  38. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

This Week! in EverQuest news update - And a request for help!

[media] Hello all! Just posted a 'This Week! in EverQuest" news update and wanted to pass it along. For those that aren't aware, it's...

Dec 15, 2023
  39. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

Reviews of Laurion's Song and Ballads of Zimara - Ep 21 of TEQS

Hello all! Fading here. Hopefully you're enjoying Laurion's Song, or making alt personas. If you have a moment, Episode 21 of The...

Dec 6, 2023
  40. Fading Illusion liked Nennius's post in the thread EverQuest is Changing the World.

We have an infant child who spent nearly 3 months in various NICU's at Children's. Thank you from all of us.

Nov 3, 2023
  41. Fading Illusion posted a new thread.

EverQuest is Changing the World

From breaking the internet when EQ launched, to helping children and their families, EverQuest and Darkpaw Games continue to change the...

Nov 3, 2023
  42. Fading Illusion liked Burdi's post in the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

I think that a good idea. They might also try a real advent calendar in there swag store too btw.

Nov 1, 2023
  43. Fading Illusion replied to the thread Good idea? Or Bad Idea?.

First of all, I never mind a good thread derail! Unless it's about licorice (Blech!) Also, I forgot about the usual marketplace daily...

Nov 1, 2023