What's the #1 Dragon in EQ? The Biggest Episode of The EverQuest Show yet!

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fading Illusion, Feb 5, 2024.

1. Fading Illusion Augur

Hello Norrath!

Get ready! A few weeks back I asked for your Top 10 dragons of EQ....and now it's time for our reveal!

Episode 23 is ALL about the dragons of EverQuest (And EverQuest 2!). There's some lore, behind-the-scenes developer info and of course countdowns (EQ AND EQ2!)

Thanks for watching and for your continued support of the channel! Don't forget to like and share if you enjoyed the show!

Fading
    CrazyLarth, Sunawar, Grove and 12 others like this.
  2. Cuzon Elder

Fading you are the best!
    Fading Illusion and Angeliana like this.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Best. Episode. Ever.

Outstanding work, Fading!
    Grove likes this.
  4. Nennius Curmudgeon

Well done again! Number one for me is Kerafyrm. I never saw this dragon, but years ago I was able to follow along when he was respawned and killed. Excitement from a distance.

https://annex.fandom.com/wiki/Kerafyrm

"On November 17, 2003, after a nearly three-hour battle, Kerafyrm was defeated. He had between 100 million and 400 million hit points, likely around 250 million (most EverQuest bosses have 2 million at most), was immune to all spells except wizard's manaburn spell and Shadow Knight's Harm Touch, possessed two death touch abilities (abilities that automatically killed players), and attacked players for 6999 damage per swing. By using the cleric's epic weapon and other resurrection spells, the players were able to bring their dead characters back into the battle faster than Kerafyrm could kill them all."
  5. Silvena *poke*

Well done, Fading!
  6. Iven the Lunatic

Nice episode, with interesting lore facts. But no word about Zlandicar, the baby dragon killer who broke Veeshan's second law; maybe many times. He has also a unique style and seems to be the most evil of all dragons.
    Silvena and Fading Illusion like this.
  7. Windance Augur

When I think of dragons in EQ its Naggy/Vox and Trak.
  8. Rijacki Just a rare RPer on FV and Oakwynd

Great episode! Thank you, Fading.