Evurkvest's Recent Activity

1. Evurkvest posted a new thread.

[Feedback] Type 3 augs from 25th Anniversary mission

I suggest adding type 7/8 to these augs while also keeping the existing type 3. Some classes have no free type 3 spots so that would make...

Forum: The Veterans' Lounge

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:04 AM
  2. Evurkvest replied to the thread Gallant Focus of Fortitude.

There is something fishy about this drop. I’ve done everything in the LS grp game by now and only seen 4 of them. On the other hand, my...

Apr 26, 2024 at 6:36 AM
  3. Evurkvest liked JulieMay64's post in the thread I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'.

I see the issue of being too dark has been marked as 'not a bug'. OK, so you did this on purpose. I saw your comment within the thread....

Mar 12, 2024
  4. Evurkvest liked Velisaris_MS's post in the thread Mercs got suspended when going from a pick to the base zone.

According to the February patch notes, zones should no longer suspend mercs when there's a high population. Earlier this evening, I was...

Mar 12, 2024
  5. Evurkvest replied to the thread Mercs got suspended when going from a pick to the base zone.

No, i had this also going from a pick to base zone.

Mar 11, 2024
  6. Evurkvest replied to the thread [Feedback] Unparalleled Vigorous Gem of Distant Echoes, stat oversight?.

On test atm: Ty for listening.

Mar 6, 2024
  7. Evurkvest liked Drakang's post in the thread Artist and the Druid raid bug.

While killing ogna we had a group of adds that kept leashing to their spawn point and healing up. Even if we tried to kill them at their...

Mar 5, 2024
  8. Evurkvest liked Yinla's post in the thread Not A Bug, But....

I'd love to see an end to the type 3s for multiple reasons.

Feb 27, 2024
  9. Evurkvest posted a new thread.

[Feedback] Unparalleled Vigorous Gem of Distant Echoes, stat oversight?

This aug lacks stats like Attack, HP Regen, Mana Regeneration, Clairvoyance, Spell Damage, Heal Amount, Endurance Regeneration, etc....

Feb 27, 2024
  10. Evurkvest liked Silu's post in the thread Necro AA: Lifeburn - DoT portion overwritten by other necros.

At some point harm touch was changed so that multiple SKs can harm touch the same mob and the DoT components don't overwrite each other....

Feb 23, 2024
  11. Evurkvest liked Sancus's post in the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets are pretty opaque, so I wanted to give some context to what I believe to be the impetus for the changes in the patch. To be very...

Feb 22, 2024
  12. Evurkvest replied to the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

I didn’t read the entire thread so perhaps it’s been brought up before, but the issue seems to happen when you bring a mob up slope.

Feb 16, 2024
  13. Evurkvest replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Fixed Internally - Blood Magic X (Beza), short duration | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Feb 15, 2024
  14. Evurkvest replied to the thread Test Update 02/13/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I hope you guys realize mages have an AA that cuts the recast time roughly in half making it possible to have more swarm pets out at a...

Feb 13, 2024
  15. Evurkvest replied to the thread Old Hardware - My Experience With EverQuest DX11.

Only reason for me is that i like to see the UI on a high resolution monitor.

Feb 2, 2024
  16. Evurkvest replied to the thread Has there been a response regarding the DX11 issues?.

There was a report about this issue that was marked as “Not A Bug”. So, switching to fullscreen in game and keeping your saved chat...

Jan 25, 2024
  17. Evurkvest liked Szilent's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - New Bugs Only.

while it remains the case that pets choose on AC, it would be a super nice stopgap to add AC to the special cloak high level pets are...

Jan 13, 2024
  18. Evurkvest replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

At least the forum will be amusing when this hit live, that’s something. I’m glad i don’t have to do this mission again.

Jan 12, 2024
  19. Evurkvest liked Tuco's post in the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

Allayna confirmed to 100% blame for this change.

Jan 12, 2024
  20. Evurkvest liked Lodestar's post in the thread Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost not dropping.

Glad to see they came to their senses, and increased content for players by doing absolutely nothing (i.e., stop spending time on changing...

Jan 12, 2024
  21. Evurkvest replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

On test atm: Mobs summoning instantly fixed everything :)

Jan 10, 2024
  22. Evurkvest liked Allayna's post in the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

I reported that the enemies do not summon UNTIL 2%, I did not expect you to make them all summon considering literally nothing...

Jan 10, 2024
  23. Evurkvest replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Pets will use the gear with the highest AC. Mag pets come presummoned with gear that can have higher AC than the item you want to use,...

Jan 9, 2024
  24. Evurkvest replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

This will be pretty horrible when spider goes active after egg phase and also with the Lich porting around.

Jan 9, 2024
  25. Evurkvest replied to the thread Test Update 1/9/2024 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

While your working on filters make the "You have gained 2 ability point(s)! You now have 48 ability point(s)." type of messages go in to...

Jan 9, 2024
  26. Evurkvest replied to the thread Devotee's Focus of Legacies Lost not dropping.

No type 19 augs for group players this year? | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com)

Jan 9, 2024
  27. Evurkvest replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

1017 again, not fixed

Dec 27, 2023
  28. Evurkvest replied to the thread The end of 2023 is nigh!.

Sounds great, if I could actually log in to AB

Dec 26, 2023
  29. Evurkvest liked tanith's post in the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Switching toons, took forever to camp out to switch chars - then booted out of game with message that the 'session was lost'. Tried to...

Dec 26, 2023
  30. Evurkvest replied to the thread Selling spell level sets on spell vendors QOL feature.

Or they stop could stop making new spells and have them scale to level. Like they had the ambition to do a decade? ago.

Dec 26, 2023
  31. Evurkvest replied to the thread Fixed Antonius Bayle Server down.

Same, getting 1017 loging in to AB

Dec 26, 2023
  32. Evurkvest liked menown's post in the thread Confirmed Heretic's Twincast.

Heretic's Twincast needs to up the mana cost restriction to prevent Burning Venom/Poison procs from consuming charges. This would be...

Dec 23, 2023
  33. Evurkvest liked Santrigan's post in the thread Confirmed Heretic's Twincast.

Hi, When I use Heretic's Twincast anf then cast Mourgis' Swift Decay and Ilsaria's Swift decay it deduces 5 counters per cast, I'm...

Dec 23, 2023
  34. Evurkvest liked Skecpa's post in the thread In Progress Mobs become unhittable in multiple locations in LS.

It appears that mobs path along seams in geometry and if they stay on those seams with slight elevations they become unhittable while still...

Dec 23, 2023
  35. Evurkvest liked Svann2's post in the thread Info Needed pets in missions.

A pet cant hold agro when there are players meleeing. You can let it get tons of agro but as soon as a melee player steps in the pet loses...

Dec 23, 2023
  36. Evurkvest liked Covennx's post in the thread Info Needed Purple bug/heals not registering.

Category: Character/event? Date/Time: 2/4/23, 2/9/23, 2/13/23 Character: Covennx 120 rog Xegony, Sheistress 120 bard Firiona Vie Zone:...

Dec 23, 2023
  37. Evurkvest posted a new thread.

No type 19 augs for group players this year?

I heard there will be no drops for the type 19 augs on raid trash in LS. Is this true? Supposed to only be found in raid chests? Sucky for...

Dec 23, 2023
  38. Evurkvest posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Blood Magic X (Beza), short duration

LS rank of Blood Magic X (Beza) last only 6 sec. I’m guessing this is a typo and the intent was 36 sec like the next in line (Dena). On...

Forum: Resolved

Dec 23, 2023
  39. Evurkvest replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

The kite things could despawn after boss die. Annoying to continue kite after chest spawned.

Dec 13, 2023
  40. Evurkvest replied to the thread Heroes Are Forged - The Hero's Forge Mission Discussion.

I would change the following: - Slime add often don’t aggro group until you killed slime and start moving around. Not sure if its...

Dec 12, 2023
  41. Evurkvest liked Stacked's post in the thread QA In Progress Call of Skeleton Thrall Rk. III 67366 under performing.

Moving this thread to live bug reports due to this issue went live after being reported on beta....

Dec 12, 2023