Evurkvest's Recent Activity

1. Evurkvest replied to the thread Necromancer AA 2020.

My wish list is to save some slots for our spell dots! Cascade of Decay - Make it a DD proc with equal power, about 30k dps. Or scrap the...

Aug 26, 2021
  2. Evurkvest liked Herf's post in the thread Fixed Please fix this run/walk/follow bug!.

This has been happening for a long time but it's maddening enough I'm finally filing a bug report. When I have several toons following...

Jun 8, 2021
  3. Evurkvest replied to the thread Not A Bug Duration focus on back items does not extend spells for a fixed amount.

Is it this way with the detrimental spells due to some quirks with the coding or is it intentional? If its the later i would much...

Jun 5, 2021
  4. Evurkvest posted a new thread.

Not A Bug Duration focus on back items does not extend spells for a fixed amount

Dreams of Velious Slot 1: Increase Spell Duration by 35% Slot 2: Limit Max Level: 120 (Lose 5% per Level) Slot 4: Limit Effect:...

Forum: Bug Reports

Jun 3, 2021
  5. Evurkvest replied to the thread Fixed Internally Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

I have noticed this happening alot when you spam a clicky before it refreshes.

May 24, 2021
  6. Evurkvest replied to the thread Necro Remote Shere nerf.

This had to be done asap, its not like there is a dot revamp do finish and balance. /smack

Apr 26, 2021
  7. Evurkvest replied to the thread FEEDBACK: Lore Group Items - List Them On Items.

This years anniversary augs pretty much broke EQ. Pls put the same lore grp on them to rebalance the game.

Apr 19, 2021
  8. Evurkvest replied to the thread FEEDBACK: Lore Group Items - List Them On Items.

Remove lore grps. To let ppl wear two more aug isnt going to change anything. Just annoying as it is now.

Apr 18, 2021
  9. Evurkvest replied to the thread CoV named and drops.

Some augs are a bit rarer than we got use to in previous expansions. There is three augs that are about 10% and dont drop in CoV missions.

Apr 16, 2021
  10. Evurkvest replied to the thread Zavitar's Ale of Intimidation, growth part not working.

Perhaps this has something to do with models. The char i have the item on is male Iksar luclin model. Tested to remove all visable armour...

Apr 15, 2021
  11. Evurkvest replied to the thread Zavitar's Ale of Intimidation, growth part not working.

I did some testing and it seems like it will grow you if you are already shrunk. But not to a larger size than normal.

Apr 14, 2021
  12. Evurkvest replied to the thread Zavitar's Ale of Intimidation, growth part not working.

Im getting the opposite, post effect but no grow. Do you have post effects enabled? options -> display -> advanced

Apr 14, 2021
  13. Evurkvest posted a new thread.

Zavitar's Ale of Intimidation, growth part not working

Zavitar's Ale of Intimidation has effect: Intimidation Description 1: Add effect: Grow 2: PostEffect (2) 3: PostEffectData (-5373952)...

Forum: Bug Reports

Apr 13, 2021
  14. Evurkvest replied to the thread Enhanced Decay Behavior.

Ty, i always wondered what the variation was about.

Mar 30, 2021
  15. Evurkvest liked qweasy's post in the thread Fixed Internally Item cooldowns not displaying properly.

About 50% of the time I click my monk epic 2.0 the item doesn't show as being on cooldown. This also happens on other items but much less...

Mar 29, 2021
  16. Evurkvest replied to the thread Enhanced Decay Behavior.

You can look at the data but there will be variances in dot duration for the long dots. As much as 4 ticks and change. Dont ask me why....

Mar 28, 2021