Derka's Recent Activity

1. Derka replied to the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

You're ultimately going to end up using it as a min/maxer. However if on your journey to max level and AA you had the opportunity of a...

Mar 22, 2024
  2. Derka replied to the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

1hb and h2h are going to qualify for Gelid Rending procs.

Mar 21, 2024
  3. Derka replied to the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

It's personal preference really. CoV 2hb had a fire proc which gave a slight edge but we've mostly been poison/disease or magic of late....

Mar 21, 2024
  4. Derka replied to the thread Hybrid Weapon Choices.

What level are you? The weapons have reversed the last few expansions where BSTs are using 1handers and Rangers primarily bow with a...

Mar 21, 2024
  5. Derka replied to the thread Swag Shop Opening.

I'm very happy to have some items available for purchase and a few I will be getting but I had higher hopes for Class Emblem shirts like...

Mar 7, 2024
  6. Derka replied to the thread Swag Shop Opening.

They are just generic product images, not photos of real product. Items are mocked up and then only printed to order. Reduces investment...

Mar 7, 2024
  7. Derka liked Lilfella's post in the thread Cannot Reproduce Bard kicks and Banestrike.

Hi friends. After testing on a couple bards, it seems like the damage modifier on Banestrike doesn't impact kick damage. SPA 459 is the...

Mar 3, 2024
  8. Derka replied to the thread Quest Nerf.

There was some data loaded to test that had the scarlet cheetah fang mana penalty reduced to 25% instead of 100%. It didn't stay changed.

Feb 22, 2024
  9. Derka replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

We have similar distribution. Zero bows, 1 x 2h and 5 x 1h

Feb 20, 2024
  10. Derka replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

But who has seen a bow string drop?

Feb 19, 2024
  11. Derka replied to the thread Unlucky on luck augs or drop rates messed up.

On our mischief trash clear a week ago we had 6 luck augs and 2 devotee drop. I'm doing another clear tonight

Feb 17, 2024
  12. Derka posted a new thread.

Rangers and Beastlord/Monk Synergy

Excuse me if this has been brought up in Beta over the years but have they ever given us a good reason why Archery isn't included in...

Forum: Hybrid

Feb 15, 2024
  13. Derka replied to the thread Beastlord CoV 111 Spell: Composite Fury.

Krykorn Elsonower in WW. That spell falls under the Progressive category and can be found on find that way moving forward in expansions.

Feb 5, 2024
  14. Derka replied to the thread Ranger agro in LS.

One thing I've noticed is with HF it is very easy to get ahead on aggro due to mechanics. Ooze and spider both do not go active...

Feb 3, 2024
  15. Derka replied to the thread Secondary weapon choice is not black and white.

I guess I just find more utility in heal tot and vamp procs. Bandolier is a great thing when it isn't just about DPS.

Feb 2, 2024
  16. Derka replied to the thread Secondary weapon choice is not black and white.

Aren't the other ones more situational or class dependent?

Feb 2, 2024
  17. Derka replied to the thread Where is the February Tower task?.

Once a month starting the day the tower came out. Everything else is the 1st

Feb 1, 2024
  18. Derka replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I finally got my neck after 101 missions. That was the third I saw drop. There was about a 75 mission dry spell. HF then dropped another...

Feb 1, 2024
  19. Derka replied to the thread Raid Chests 0 loots.

I'll minimum bid all day on focus upgrade t1 pieces. DPS upgrade while you wait for stat upgrade t2. But back to the OP, our chests have...

Jan 26, 2024
  20. Derka replied to the thread Laurion's Song Collections!!.

I believe I found them on the porch outside of the railings, basement behind boxes, stairs leading from quest givers to basement and the...

Jan 19, 2024
  21. Derka liked Szilent's post in the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

Not 30 minutes. Either much less or much more, depending on Derka's implication. Potion - Refined Mana Tonic is mana preservation, it...

Jan 7, 2024
  22. Derka replied to the thread Will Rangers ever be fixed?.

Make a shaman for a steady supply of mana pots.

Jan 6, 2024
  23. Derka replied to the thread Neck evolver drop rate.

I'm right there with you. I've seen 2 drop in 56 missions and lost both rolls.

Jan 5, 2024
  24. Derka replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

You're talking about hit and miss chance, I'm talking about the damage interval scale (D1-D20) and the frequency of landing hits on the...

Jan 3, 2024
  25. Derka replied to the thread Heroic Stats over 4k.

Doesn't raising your HStr raise your attack which increases your damage rolls? So if you're already at 100% crit rate, raising the bar on...

Jan 2, 2024
  26. Derka replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I dont think anyone is denying that having Raid gear makes group content easier, I believe most are saying you don't need Raid gear to be...

Dec 21, 2023
  27. Derka liked kizant's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Raid geared players are just more likely to know how to play their class. That's all it is.

Dec 21, 2023
  28. Derka liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

Gear helps, but does nothing for you if you don't hit the right buttons when you are supposed to. Situational awareness also matters....

Dec 21, 2023
  29. Derka replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

I still have to disagree here. 21k more hp from t3 nos group to t1 raid. The 30% increase in Hstats sounds better than it is. 230 up to...

Dec 21, 2023
  30. Derka replied to the thread Reviewing Laurion's Song expansion.

There are plenty of players in raid gear running around that need to be carried through group content. Also group and (chase) geared...

Dec 21, 2023
  31. Derka liked FranktheBank's post in the thread Great Idea for Everquest.

Well the issue with that is during this time of year, without focus AAs and/or type 3s done, many of the new spells are not worth using

Dec 8, 2023
  32. Derka liked Leadar's post in the thread Fixed Collectible in Timorous Falls under ground.

Spirit of the Lost tracks to 2 sepearate Collectibles in the river of Timerous Falls.. But they appear to be under the world.. because you...

Dec 8, 2023