Derka's Recent Activity

1. Derka replied to the thread Anchors.

I had problems with my primary anchor device last week, it would never show the reuse timer. Ended up deleting the device and buying a new...

Sep 28, 2020 at 10:38 AM
  2. Derka replied to the thread Better duo with Ranger- Mage or Bard.

What kind of content are you intending to tackle? I feel like the mage/ranger is a waste as you would receive more benefit to the mage...

Sep 12, 2020
  3. Derka replied to the thread Test Update 09/08/2020 - Patch Notes and Discussions.

Does the server transfer list just include ideas of transfers and assumes people can figure out all of the transfer possibilities? Or is...

Sep 9, 2020
  4. Derka liked Scornfire's post in the thread Who helps you EQ?.

Won't let me edit it, bigsads [IMG]

Sep 1, 2020
  5. Derka replied to the thread Who helps you EQ?.

I am halfway to a full group of helpers. Copper, Tuna and Logan.[IMG]

Aug 30, 2020
  6. Derka liked Sissruukk's post in the thread Who helps you EQ?.

Here is my EQ helper, my one-eyed cat Sassy: [IMG]

Aug 30, 2020
  7. Derka replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

The ice encrusted maul doesn't have the sympathetic proc on it. Which is the only reason to use t3 ToV group weapons over ToV chase (TBL...

Aug 24, 2020
  8. Derka posted a new thread.

Fixed Internally Vox server down

And Vox is down. Others to follow?

Forum: Resolved

Aug 21, 2020
  9. Derka replied to the thread Wizards: I see none, what's the scoop?.

It almost seems like wizards need an ability that boosts a nukes base spell damage. Crit damage is great and all but doesn't do anything if...

Aug 21, 2020
  10. Derka liked Ranger Dave's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

Why I have no interest in raids and don't even group anymore. [media]

Aug 20, 2020
  11. Derka liked Sissruukk's post in the thread What I don't want from my gaming.

I still enjoy grouping, but stopped raiding seriously a long time ago because it felt like I was coming home to another job. And being...

Aug 20, 2020
  12. Derka replied to the thread Phinny Poll: How do you pronounce Lceanium?.

This is correct as per Devs. I remember watching the new expansion livestream and hearing it. Around 10:34. Although without rewatching...

Aug 20, 2020
  13. Derka liked Bobbybick's post in the thread Phinny Poll: How do you pronounce Lceanium?.

La-Sin-E-Um

Aug 20, 2020
  14. Derka replied to the thread Different Classes getting different AA exp gain?.

Do you assign roles to your characters to control mercs? There is usually a thread once a month about the exp disparity in FM and it...

Aug 20, 2020
  15. Derka replied to the thread Different Classes getting different AA exp gain?.

Which class has the merc out? In the way you worded the first post your group is a merc, a sk and a zerker.

Aug 20, 2020
  16. Derka liked Scornfire's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Aug 18, 2020
  17. Derka replied to the thread Ranger DPS.

Our position seems fine considering the utility Rangers have compared to the DPS only classes you listed.

Aug 17, 2020
  18. Derka liked Jhenna_BB's post in the thread Epic 3.0 err 4.0.

Epics are now in the game in the form of Evolving item quests. Love it or leave it, that's what we will continue to receive based on posts...

Aug 15, 2020
  19. Derka replied to the thread Returning Player Ponder Class.

I've never really been a caster class player but necro or mage would probably suit you best. Great solo/moloers and having the pet + AEs...

Aug 15, 2020
  20. Derka replied to the thread Ranger you escape combat on pulling?.

Are there chokidai being aggroed when you pull? EoK and RoS are riddled with them.

Jul 31, 2020
  21. Derka replied to the thread Server transfers are disabled....

Do we have any updates on issues related to the house owner "a" bug and items being parceled to it? Still missing my Scavenger's Prize...

Jul 29, 2020
  22. Derka replied to the thread lagging on wizard but not on bard.

Spell particles? Do you have your spam windows setup the same for reporting damage?

Jul 29, 2020
  23. Derka replied to the thread Returning after years. Free to Play.

You will have many many hours of fun until being all access is almost a necessity. Level 80+ maybe is about when you feel the AA need

Jul 28, 2020
  24. Derka replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

The T3 2hp spear for the sympathetic proc.

Jul 28, 2020
  25. Derka replied to the thread Power Sources TBM and Beyond.

Pretty sure it was the Pure Energian player made stuff until TDS. Then nothing until RoS.

Jul 23, 2020
  26. Derka replied to the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

Render named from The Handmaiden was one of those. If you didnt kill him in under maybe 24 seconds you were screwed lol. And that was in...

Jul 22, 2020
  27. Derka replied to the thread Off by one on birthday.

I believe the leap year this year really messed up their system. Look at the raid release timing of ToV.

Jul 22, 2020
  28. Derka replied to the thread cool druid names.

I went with Faelix Medevac for my wood elf druid. The surname is ultra fitting.

Jul 22, 2020
  29. Derka replied to the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

Honorable mention: anything to do with Plane of War lol. That zone was just a big nope until better geared.

Jul 22, 2020
  30. Derka replied to the thread Toughest single group encounter by expansion?.

Unfortunately a lot of missions have been nerfed over time and they are not nearly as difficult as they were when current but ill throw...

Jul 21, 2020
  31. Derka replied to the thread Solo Ranger 85-110.

The answer is 7. But my information is dated since when I played my ranger 85-100 it was years ago before the change to how headshot...

Jul 19, 2020
  32. Derka replied to the thread CA/CS and hDex?.

I think it's one of those things where even if it's 100 AC, if that puts you in the next DI roll bracket, you're talking about a constant...

Jul 4, 2020
  33. Derka replied to the thread Returned Ranger - weapon help.

The path pre TBM was RoF t1 and fear touched gear until 100 for latent etheric. With the 98-100 higher tier stuff if you were fighting in...

Jun 28, 2020
  34. Derka replied to the thread Weapon collectors.

From a gameplay stand point, some players like to contribute to heals (remote blessing), solo or tank better (lifetap procs, symp lifetap),...

Jun 25, 2020
  35. Derka replied to the thread Ranger bow primary and secondary.

It's mostly for the sympathetic wave of poison. Under burns with cheetah, one summer's cast can easily yield 250k+ damage from wave of...

Jun 24, 2020
  36. Derka replied to the thread Best gear to buy?.

Something can be said about the differences between Apprentice Mercenaries and Journeyman Mercenaries though. Are you All Access or FTP?...

Jun 23, 2020
  37. Derka replied to the thread Ranger bow primary and secondary.

Best non raid setup would be: Bow: Ice Encrusted Compound Bow with reactive velium infused gem of striking and venomous tear. Primary:...

Jun 23, 2020
  38. Derka replied to the thread Any longtime players never bother with tradeskills?.

It's worth it in the end if you like to save plat and make TS gear for yourself or friends. You can even make plat selling current...

Jun 22, 2020
  39. Derka replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

The TLP forums are over there >>>>>>>

Jun 18, 2020
  40. Derka replied to the thread weapon skins.

Yes some do. You have to inspect the weapon ornament and see if it says MAGIC at the top somewhere. I see they did make slot 20 ornaments...

Jun 13, 2020
  41. Derka liked 2xWhiskey's post in the thread Ranger: Outrider's Synergy.

The Outrider's Synergy buff loses counters when arrow type spells are cast with no benefit triggered. Typically one counter is lost with...

Jun 11, 2020
  42. Derka replied to the thread Army of level 50 mage afk killing giants in Rathe mountain zone in Rizlona Server.

Looks like a classic case of interchanging "box" and "bot". From the new TLP server announcement: Rizlona Ruleset - Mangler Ruleset for...

Jun 4, 2020
  43. Derka replied to the thread There's a new sheriff in town..

Would the behavior in question be considered harassment? Even if nonoffensive

Jun 4, 2020
  44. Derka liked Elyssanda's post in the thread TL:DR Appreciate your people, it makes a world of difference.

I really am going to try to keep this under a 500page book, but a thing happened.. 90% of the time, I am in a caster group (non-wizzie)...

Jun 2, 2020
  45. Derka liked Piflet's post in the thread Pet Peeves What's yours?.

The RNG. Us rangers get enough crap already with the ranger gating and the afk autofiring, from the wife, the boss, the neighbors dog, the...

May 27, 2020
  46. Derka replied to the thread Chargeback?.

Do you think DPG enjoys losing money? Every minute those servers are down are potential hundreds to thousands of dollars in store sales...

May 27, 2020
  47. Derka replied to the thread Chargeback?.

Only do a charge back if you plan on never playing again. Highly frowned upon and comes with consequences.

May 27, 2020
  48. Derka replied to the thread No new Dissident ranger nuke this expansion?.

Not weird at all, you should be using silent shot all the time. It does massive damage for burns too as it can be twincasted. Just make...

May 27, 2020
  49. Derka liked ncc189's post in the thread Fixed Internally House inventories broken.

Logged in after the server merge/update and tried to port to my secondary anchor. When I did it popped a new anchor onto my cursor, so I...

May 25, 2020
  50. Derka replied to the thread RIP Renotaki 5/21/2020.

Sorry to hear about this. He was regarded highly among peers and although I did not know him personally, I always enjoyed reading his...

May 24, 2020
  51. Derka liked Dezzax's post in the thread EQ Weekend Exp, I'm Always at work, Working....

I've been working 12 hour weekends for years. Double exp weekends are always lame for me. I have always wanted to recommend they give an...

May 21, 2020
  52. Derka replied to the thread EQ Weekend Exp, I'm Always at work, Working....

Interesting concept. Kind of like a timed vitality buff. I believe some other games have a similar concept to where the amount of exp...

May 21, 2020
  53. Derka liked Angahran's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Sure, if they offer something then that's always nice. I guess I'm just tired of all the over entitled idiots in the world demanding...

May 21, 2020
  54. Derka liked Angahran's post in the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Actually they don't "have to" do anyhthing. There is nothing in your agreement with DPG that guarantees ANY amount of server...

May 21, 2020
  55. Derka replied to the thread 36-48 hours is the standard...unfortunately.

Well since you like reading so much I will provide you a link to the terms of service to see where you agreed to put up with downtime....

May 20, 2020
  56. Derka replied to the thread 36-48 hours is the standard...unfortunately.

Do you ask your ISP to pay your Netflix bill when a storm knocks out that service too?

May 20, 2020
  57. Derka replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

But how are we supposed to know hot coffee is hot if it doesn't say CAUTION: EXTREMELY HOT on the cup??

May 20, 2020
  58. Derka replied to the thread I want an extra day added to my All-Access.

Pretty sure it's in the Terms of Service that patch down time is included in your subscription. You know, the policy that no one reads. It...

May 20, 2020
  59. Derka replied to the thread Not A Bug Cast spells not causing procs..

I don't have the new type 19 yet so can't verify that but just shot a test dummy for a minute and saw Burst of Flames VIII(Blazing...

May 13, 2020
  60. Derka replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

I would bet some raid guilds run with 4+ rangers and can put them where they please.

May 12, 2020
  61. Derka replied to the thread Not A Bug Cast spells not causing procs..

This is what I had questions about, if other classes abilities that did say 2hand slash attack triggered the effects and rangers were...

May 11, 2020
  62. Derka replied to the thread Not A Bug Cast spells not causing procs..

Aren't they technically Archery attacks which would fall under Limit Skill: Archery for the Assaulting aug

May 11, 2020
  63. Derka liked Kurage_of_Luclin's post in the thread Not A Bug Cast spells not causing procs..

The ranger spells, Marked shots and focused blizzard of arrows are not causing neither Rallos Zek Devotee's/Acolyte's assaulting Ice,...

May 11, 2020
  64. Derka replied to the thread ToV t3 ranger weapons.

If you're in group gear and don't have mana support, you could easily blow through a full mana bar on a cheetah. With that being said,...

May 2, 2020
  65. Derka replied to the thread Frenzied vs Twisted Chance.

Going to go out on a limb here, do those abilities go in buff window? Maybe you are at your max and blocking your own stuff from landing....

Apr 22, 2020
  66. Derka replied to the thread Relevant Ranger spells 85-110.

Add Flusterbolt to the post above and also Dichotomic Fusilade, Silent Shot, Dissident Fusilade, Copsestalker's Enrichment and...

Apr 21, 2020
  67. Derka replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

Vox was the last Live server to be created about 8 years ago. It was never a TLP, just a fresh start server where old money didn't exist...

Apr 20, 2020
  68. Derka replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

I would wager that Vox is lower pop than Rathe and draws a "newer" player because the server is green. I have no issue with you boxing...

Apr 20, 2020
  69. Derka replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

My first sentence stated it was an easy expansion. You touting that you did it with an underprivileged warrior isn't a metric though....

Apr 20, 2020
  70. Derka replied to the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

ToV group content is easy if you know what you're doing and having a good AA count obviously helps. I see players that used ToV to level...

Apr 20, 2020
  71. Derka liked Waring_McMarrin's post in the thread Expansions.. being salty or not...

A group with a lot of dps like that is unlikely to have problems in content you can burn through.

Apr 20, 2020
  72. Derka replied to the thread How Many Shineys?.

Yes only 4 ground spawns appeared.

Apr 17, 2020
  73. Derka liked Maedhros's post in the thread Where Are The Memes?.

[img]

Apr 16, 2020
  74. Derka replied to the thread Crystallized Velium Ore not dropping.

Considering I play on a low pop server, there are always people LFG. Players just need to take the initiative to start groups to do named...

Apr 9, 2020
  75. Derka replied to the thread Headshot Mobs: ToV.

You're welcome. They are the only mobs I've found in ToV and I have used them exclusively to level TS earring or back before I maxed AA...

Apr 6, 2020
  76. Derka replied to the thread Headshot Mobs: ToV.

Just the live orcs in the ry'gorr mines. There are enough for a nice rotation.

Apr 6, 2020
  77. Derka replied to the thread Crystallized Velium Ore not dropping.

If you can kill named, you can do the missions for guaranteed ore from the chests. Just get a few other players together.

Apr 4, 2020
  78. Derka replied to the thread Any plans to address some older issues?.

At first glance the 20 was past the gap to give exp to the level 11. If that is true then I didn't know that was the case with...

Apr 2, 2020