Swag Shop Opening

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Grove, Mar 7, 2024.

1. Grove Augur

I might consider purchase of a t shirt or hoodie. I thought I read passing reference to Swag Shop, but it is hard to dig it out.
  2. Gialana Augur

I wonder if it's this:
    https://darkpaw-games.myshopify.com/
    It has some things with reference to EQ, but most is EQII.
    Rijacki likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

EQ II got the swag shop last year. They are supposed to update it soon (TM) with EQ items.
    Hobs, Gialana and Rijacki like this.
  4. KushallaFV Playing EverQuest

None of the items look real. The text on the shirts just looks like someone put a word box over top an image of a shirt.
    Silvena likes this.
  5. Derka Power Ranger

They are just generic product images, not photos of real product. Items are mocked up and then only printed to order. Reduces investment in product
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Conq Augur

I was truly expecting an EQ logo T-shirt priced at $1499.00. Was I the only one?
    Conq
  7. Knifen Augur

Conq needs an EQ shirt that says

Mercs are the devil
    -Conq
    Rijacki, Whulfgar, Herf and 4 others like this.
  8. Silvena *poke*

I'm know what I'm getting Conq for his bday
    Knifen and Conq like this.
  9. jeskola pheerie

That's the official EQ merch store, yes. They added a few EQ1 things recently but it's pretty sparse and the samples appear to be computer -based mockups rather than photos of actual goods.
  10. Fenthen aka Rath

I'm surprised they didn't do this a decade ago.
  11. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

In that case, can I have the logo on the front and the list of dragons on the back! LOL

Prices were better than I expected, but depends on the delivery costs.
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

The classic EQ mouse pad is cool.
  13. Derka Power Ranger

I'm very happy to have some items available for purchase and a few I will be getting but I had higher hopes for Class Emblem shirts like EQ2 has. Or some different orientation shirts too.
  14. Herf Augur

15. Herf Augur

You could buy one of the relatively plain shirts with the logo on the front, then get a silkscreen of anything you want on the back. Of course if you made a bunch for resale DP would probably bust you :(
  16. Captain Video Augur

What I wish for is a T with all 16 class logos on it, now that I have the APs. But I'm leaning towards ordering one of the polos, since that's something I know I would actually wear.
  17. Nennius Curmudgeon

Will we be able to submit slogans for shirts?
  18. Whulfgar Augur

set of mercs ?
    Silvena and Nennius like this.
  19. Grove Augur

20. Bilderov Augur

Yes prices aren't bad, but the t-shirt designs look like they were given a whole 60 seconds to come up with a logo...

What about (and yes, these did take me just over 60 seconds to come up with :) )

'Train to zone...'
    'You've destroyed your own world, you'll not destroy mine'
    'You're in our world now!'
    'For 25 years I've conquered worlds and destroyed Gods, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt'
    'OOM'
    'Incoming!'
    'Necro's: been feigning death since 1999'
    'Warriors: been keeping aggro since 1999'
    'Rangers: been taking death touches since 1999'
    'Think Norrath is tough, try the forums!'
    'A sand snake KICKS you for 5 points of damage'
    Toukan and Silvena like this.